• Published 1st Dec 2013
  • 589 Views, 2 Comments

To Be A Brony - Hidden_Blade_Attack



A non-brony is forced into a quest he never saw coming.

  • ...
12
 2
 589

Chapter 6: Party Crashers

Eric and Mike got back from their trip right after noon. They had their costumes and a hole in their wallets. Eric was surprised the two of them hadn't need to deal with Rex. When they got to Eric's room they saw why. Pinkie was with Rex petting him and telling him a good boy. Eric couldn't believe it, Rex never let's anyone pet him like that. Ponies must be an exception.

"Okay, enough with the Rex love." Eric said but Rex growled at him so he let it be.

"How was the shopping?" Pinkie asked with a smile. "We got the stuff and Eric got a date to the party." Mike replied. Eric blushed and got all shy.

"What's her name, how is she?" Pinkie asked petting Rex some more.

"Her name is Rachel and she is very pretty making Eric very lucky." Mike replied as Eric went over to his glasses and put them on. He now saw Pinkie in full pink-iness. He could see how she looked straight out of a cartoon.

"That's sweet." Pinkie said giggling. "Enough about that. We need to formulate-" Eric was cut off by a moan. Eric instantly jumped behind his bed and even Mike jumped.

"What was that?" Mike asked as another moan was heard. "Was it a g-ghost?" Pinkie said shaking dramatically.

"Crud, my house is haunted!" Eric said in panic. They heard another moan and Mike joined Eric behind the bed followed by Pinkie.

Then the door handle to the closet began to turn and the three froze in terror as the door began to open. Then Eric remembered his sister but it was too late she walked out furious.

"You Twit!" She yelled at Eric who got up. He turned to run but Kylah grabbed his collar to his shirt with choked him a bit as he jerked back.

Mike and Pinkie watched in terror as Kylah held Eric up by his shirt. She through him into the wall knocking some of his books off the shelf. Then she threw him into his desk causing pencils and pens to fall all over the place.

"I'm going to beat you senseless for that!" I think it's fair to mention they were home without parents. Mike and Pinkie were frozen as to they didn't want to be seen.

Eric got up groaning in pain as he put his glasses down. "Come on, fight back you wimp!" She taunted.

"Kylah you idiot!" He yelled as he had gotten very angry. She through a punch at him and he caught it, he threw a punch and she caught it. They were now locked on each other waiting for one to give. Eric was actually holding his ground to everyone's surprise. "You're going to learn your place, dork!"

"Yeah, above you!" He said back. She went down for his waste and picked him up over her shoulder and threw him on the ground as he groaned in pain.

"What was that?" She said putting a hand to her ear. He got up and quickly punched her in the arm, which did next to nothing. She then grabbed him, turned him around and shoved him into the wall.

He was powerless to move as his face was crunched against the wall. "Now, you loser! What is that pink, retarded thing!?" She asked.

"You'll never know, it is miles away from here!" Eric said. She crunched him more to the wall. "I saw it, it's right behind the bed with your dorky friend." She replied.

Eric was silent for a second, hoping aid from Mike or Pinkie but they were frozen in shock still. "It's a stupid pony isn't it?" "Ya." Eric replied defeated. She released him as he fell to the ground. "How?"

Eric got up painting. Kylah turned to Mike and Pinkie who had gotten up. "Enough with the games, where'd...Pinkie Pie come from?" Kylah asked as she recalled it's name.

"Equestria." Pinkie answered. "What?" Kylah said. "I come from a different dimension of ponies, I don't know how I got here." She added.

"We're helping her get home. We're getting her across Canada." Mike said, Eric was still unsure if he was willing to go that far.

"Can you help us?" Eric asked. Kylah turned to Eric as she evaluated the situation. There was a little silence as Kylah looked from Eric, to Pinkie, to Mike. "Oh, geez." She said walking out of Eric's room.

"By the way! Me and Mike need to be dropped off at a party." Eric said to Kylah as she left. "You know the deal." She replied from the hall.

The deal was that Eric had to pay her. Kylah wasn't exactly aloud to drive yet, she hadn't completed her training, but she did from time to time. Pinkie then started crying lightly. Eric looked at her with a questioning look.

"I'm sorry." She said as she hugged Eric. "For what?"

"It's my fault you got beat up." She said sniffling. Eric just hugged her back. "I'm fine, and you will be, too."

"How do you know for certain, it seems so dangerous." She remembered the police chasing her. "I promise." Eric said, thinking of how exactly this is going to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eric and Mike were all dressed up for the party. This was a big night for Eric, with his date and all. Eric was still wondering how he was going about obeying his promise. Eric had his phone, his glasses (not on him of course), his wallet and some candy just for the sake of it.

"Kylah, here." He said giving her 10 bucks. "Now please take me." he said as Kylah agreed. He told his parents where he was going then they were off. It was getting dark out already by the time they arrived at Alice's. The three walked in.

There was a lot of people there, more than Eric would like. They had to explain to many about Mike's 'sister'. They eventually found their spot by the punch.

"I wonder where Rachel is." Mike said scanning the crowd. Eric did see Ryan, he was across the room though. Pinkie was enjoying herself talking to random people who seem fine with her.

She was all goofy and silly. Eric was just drinking some punch. "Hey Eric." He heard Rachel say from behind which made him jump almost spilling his punch. Rachel looked very beautiful, she was in a fancy dress but had blood stains to look like the undead.

"Hey Rachel. Wow, you look nice." Eric said mustering up all the courage he could. "Thanks, you look pretty good yourself." She observed which made Eric blush slightly.

The better half of the night was rather uneventful for Pinkie and her human friends. Until Ryan got to the other half of the room near Eric. Eric was getting some punch for him and Rachel, they had really gotten along well. Ryan snook up on him and pick pocketed Eric's wallet, but luckily he realised so he turned around quickly only to see Ryan there.

"Hey! Ryan." Eric said turning around to confront him. "Whoops, your money must like me more." Ryan replied. "Hey! Quit taking my stuff." Eric said snatching the wallet back. He hadn't realised how brave he was being.

"Wow, someone's being confident." Eric then realised how he was acting and instantly shrivelled in expression. "You do not talk that way to me, I own you and your stuff. Got that?" Ryan barked.

Eric timidly shook his head not wanting any trouble. Ryan then snatched back the wallet Eric now didn't dare fight back. "Hey Ryan, leave him alone." Rachel called to him.

"Rachel, don't tell me your with this nerd." Eric's self esteem lowered even more. Rachel remained silent. "Ha! How pathetic." Ryan laughed.

"Just leave us alone." Rachel said taking back Eric's wallet.

"Wow, Eric can't fight your own fights." Ryan taunted.

"Bug off." Eric said. "you going to make me?" Ryan said getting in Eric's face. Eric only whimpered. Pinkie noticed this and went to help him but Mike held her back.

"We don't need you drawing attention." He said. Ryan ripped the wallet from Rachel's hands and left. "What a jerk." Mike said walking next to Eric.

"Jerk." Rachel huffed. Eric needed to stand up for himself and Rachel. He picked up his punch and splashed it on the back of Ryan who stopped in his tracks.

The tension was very thick. Ryan slowly turned around and glared at Eric who felt way smaller. Rachel just stood there hoping this wouldn't happen.

"You runt." He said throwing the wallet at him which Mike caught. Ryan stomped up to Eric. "Now you're asking for it!" He declared as Eric shielded himself with his arms.

"Hey now!" Mike said trying to split it up but Ryan tossed him aside where he landed beside Pinkie. Ryan pushed Eric back.

"Give it your best shot." he said gesturing to his body. Eric tightened his fist and blasted it into Ryan. It hurt Eric's fist more than Ryan.

The bully laughed before Pushing Eric really heard into the crowd. He tripped over some people and landed on the floor in the centre of the room.

"Fight, fight, fight, fight!" They cheered as they made a circle around Ryan and Eric.

They picked up Eric and he was now going to do his first actual fight.

Ryan charged at him, pounding him relentlessly with punches as Eric staggered backwards. Rachel and Mike fought through the crowd but they couldn't reach Eric.

"Come on tough guy! Fight!" Ryan taunted. Eric tackled Ryan and they both fell to the ground and Ryan kicked Eric off of him. Ryan got up first and started kicking Eric in the gut.

"Eric!" Pinkie yelled as she squeezed her way through the crowd. "Pinkie! No!" Mike yelled noticing her running towards the middle.

Ryan then picked up the battered Eric by the collar. "Time to finish this." Ryan stated as he pulled back his fist Eric preparing for the worst.

Pinkie jumped for the middle but Mike caught her and held her back.

"No! Mike! Eric's getting hurt!" She yelled in desperation but Mike over powered her. Rachel got to the middle and held Ryan's arm back.

"Leave him alone!" She ordered but he hit her off and she fell to the ground hurt. Eric got real angry and kicked Ryan as hard as he could in the groined. He fell to his knees groaning in pain.

Eric then pushed him over. Pinkie managed to break free off Mike's hold and got to Eric. "3,2,1 Eric wins!" She said holding his arm up before dragging him back into the crowd.

"Dude, you beat up Ryan!" Mike said. "Uh huh." He replied holding his hurt arm. "You alrght?" Pinkie asked.

Before he could answer military walked in and the music hushed and the lights turned on.

"Everybody listen!" One of them yelled by the name of Alexander (Previously mentioned in the last chapter). "has anyone seen this pony." He yelled holding out a picture of Pinkie Pie.

They all pointed to Pinkie except Mike, Eric, and Rachel. "Get it!" Alex yelled.

"Eric! They found her! Let's go!" Mike yelled. "Eric?" Rachel said from the crowd. Eric then saw Ryan getting to his face and declaring him dead.

"Oh Nuts." Is all he could manage.