• Published 1st Dec 2013
  • 589 Views, 2 Comments

To Be A Brony - Hidden_Blade_Attack



A non-brony is forced into a quest he never saw coming.

  • ...
12
 2
 589

Chapter 1: Brony!?

Eric Mile is your average teen nerd. He lives off of the internet and has barely a social life. He has a life changing experience where he helps a cartoon pony get home. Our story begins on a Friday, a kids paradise. He was hanging out with his best friend Mike. Mike is more outgoing so he was trying to get a conversation about girls but Eric is very sheltered even to his only friend.

"Come on man. What about Kate, she's pretty hot right?" Mike asked trying to get something out of him. "Neh, y-ya sure." Eric replied adjusting his glasses nervously, he never wears his glasses unless he's nervous or needs to read. He uses it as a mask, hides his face more.

"Dude. What about Rachel, you've been crushing on her for a while!" Mike confronted. "Neya." Eric replied with a squeal. It was true, he did like a girl named Rachel, he's known he since kindergarten along with Mike. They're fresh men.

"I knew it. Come on, I need to get home." Mike said as they began walking to their homes, which were very close together. It was after school and they were just hanging around.

"I heard some rumours on a new Minecraft update. It's going to be sweet." Eric said taking off his glasses. He was wearing a blue shirt and jeans. He has very neat brown hair and blue eyes, he is quite handsome and has potential but never does anything.

"You still play that cube crap?" Mike asked. "Ya, why?" Eric replied nervously. "Whatever, wanna play some COD when we get the chance, I wanna try some new sweet moves on ya." "Duh, ya! Sure, got to warn you though. I'v just prestiged to prestige 8!"

"Nice!" Eric felt proud. He likes showing off to Mike, Mike has had 3 girlfriends and plays hockey and soccer. Eric has had no girlfriends and couldn't throw a ball to save his life. Meaning video games is all he got.

After a uneventful walk they got to their homes and did their own things. Eric just got into his home and heard his dad greet him and his mom cooking a dinner. Then he is brought to a new challenge, his dog: Rex. Rex is a rotweiler and always tries to tackle him.

"Rex no! No please!" Eric pleaded in vain as Rex charged. Eric did a quick swerve around and bolted it to the kitchen where he lept to the counter for safety.

"Off the counter honey." His mom said as Rex left. "Sorry mom, Rex is always doing that." He replied walking through the living room.

"How was school?" His dad asked. "The usual." He replied hurrying to the stairs that led to his room. "What's the usual?" They went through this every day.

"English, Math, Lunch, Art, and French." He answered finally reaching the stairs. "Did you keep your lunch money?"

"Duh, yeah." He paused for a second to answer. "What about Ryan?" Ryan as the bully who always took his stuff and ruined his work.

"Fine." He said quickly before scuttling off to his room. He walked into something that almost made him pass out, his sister was in his room playing on his computer, playing his game on his account!

He dropped his bag with his mouth open. "Kylah!" He yelled her name in terror. His sister was older than him by 2 years and was easily stronger.

"Huh?" She asked not turning around. She always ditched her last class. It was very annoying to say the least. She always took over the bathroom forever. takes the last cookie, steals his own computer from him.

"What are you doing!?" He yelled making his voice crack. It was quite the scene. She had cookie crumbs all over his key board, a chocolate milk on his table without a coaster. "Messing around with your nerd game." She answered with glee.

"But...but" He stammered going over to her to confront the situation. "Gimme a sec, keep your pants on." She replied. "Oh yeah...what about your pants!" He made the observation she was in only under clothing. Which only bothered him more.

" Neh. Well your not wearing your glasses again." "I don't care get out!" He said as he was freaking out. He needed to stop her, he needed to get aggressive.

He put his hands over her eyes and pulled with his all his might to make her and the chair roll to the doorway. "You twit!" She yelled.

She got up and now he realised his mistake of bringing this to a physical battle. He went into his best battle position which looked rather pathetic. She rolled her eyes and picked him up and slammed him into the wall holding him there.

"What's going on up there?" Their father called. "Just chillin." She answered which was all it took. "Listen, I can do whatever I want okay? Just deal with it or you'll be picking your teeth up from the floor, got it!?"

Eric nodded, scared to death. "Good." She left with a punch to his gut. "Damn her, she will pay." He said groaning from the beat. Then he quickly ran to his computer to fix it up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He was looking at the internet, looking at memes and stuff. He kept finding my little pony ones. He was no brony, in fact he despised them greatly. He had nothing wrong with the show really, just the fact it got the positive attention of hundreds of grown ass men!

He layed in his bed, thinking of girls. He put his glasses on his night stand, where they are usually. Then he got a text message. It was from Mike.

Dude, check this pro-ness out!

Eric then got something that frightened him most. He got a link to an episode of My Little Pony. He didn't know what this meant. Was Mike, his best friend, a brony!?

He replied with:

Wtf!? Wut is this crap! Are-are you a brony?!

Duh? Mlp is awesome bro. You should try it out, come on we could be bronies!

He knew this decision was life changing. But he was enraged at bronies, they had engulfed his only friend Mike!

Sorry...Mike

?

I don't think I can be friends with a Brony...

There was a pause.

F off then! You closed minded jerk.

Then it was over, done. He was truly alone in the world. As he mumbled a curse that equalled a thousand to him. He went to his computer and began spamming on every brony website, saying how much it sucks. He was blindly raging. He pounded the keys and crunched 'enter'. In the end, he had pissed off too many bronies to count before he jumped in bed filed with sadness.

"Bed time loser." Kylah said passing by his door way. He didn't care, he needed sleep. He through his phone across the room, got undressed, and got under his covers.

"I wish horrible things upon bronies, curse every last one of them!" He whispered to himself before going to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He dreamt of awful things that night. He dreamt that he was alone, he was living on the roads with no one to love, no one to love him back, not caring a thing about him. It was awful, he wanted to avoid that fate. And wondered if it was real, if he had chosen that path.

Then his eyes burst open. He was sweating even though he was mostly unclothed and the window cracked open with a steady breeze. The clock was tiking and toking which sounded like elephants pounding. But then he heard a creak that scared him out of his skin.

"Who's there." He whispered as he sat up. His room was dark, only a slight ray of light shawn through his window. He heard another creak, harder, like rough shoes. "K-kylah?" He whispered frightfully. The creak came closer, to the end of his bed. He saw a shadowy figure.

He couldn't speak only shiver in fear as the shadow approached his side. Then it came into view of the moon and he saw the pink, frizzy haired, blue eyed pony!

"Um...hi." It said quietly. Eric meant to yell but only managed a pathetic wheeze has he shrivelled into a ball shaking. "P-please don't eat me!"