• Published 1st Dec 2013
  • 588 Views, 2 Comments

To Be A Brony - Hidden_Blade_Attack



A non-brony is forced into a quest he never saw coming.

  • ...
12
 2
 588

Chapter 7: Fellowship of the Pony

The military unit, led by Alex, began ripping through the crowd towards Pinkie.

"Eric! Let's go!" Mike yelled grabbing Eric by the arm and begin running with Pinkie. The crowd was screaming and had no idea what was happening. The three ran out of the room and began running through the mansion halls. They could hear their predators close behind.

"We'll never out run them!" Eric yelled as the solders were much faster.

"In here!" Pinkie said opening a closet, without thinking Eric and Mike ran in but the solders saw.

"Now what!?" Mike asked. "There's always a way out." Pinkie said. Eric and Mike looked at each other worried but then Pinkie took out a black whole looking thing and slapped it on the back wall.

"Come on!" She ordered as the door handle began turning. The three jumped through and were teleported into a fancy dinning room.

But unfortunately for them, there were solders there, too. "Back through!" Pinkie yelled as she pushed Eric and Mike through the portal right before paralysing darts hit them.

Eric expected to be back in the closet but was surprised to be in the kitchen.

"Damn it! There here, too!" Mike yelled as even more solders turned to them. "Uhg, back through." Pinkie said as they teleported again. Now they were in the attic.

"Whew, finally some peace." Pinkie said laying on some boxes, Eric and Mike joined her in relaxing. They sat up there a while, planing what to do now.

The portal eventually closed. "Hey, Pinkie?" Mike said. "Hmm?" She replied. "How come you never use that portal thing?" He asked.

"Because it would be, too easy all the time!" She said. Eric and Mike looked at each other questioningly. "Wait how did you know I never use it?" She asked.

"Duh...well." Mike stammered as Pinkie looked at him suspiciously. Mike and Eric went silent. Eric had no idea how to answer, should he tell her she's a cartoon for little girls? Or not?

Before anyone or pony could say anything the attic latch was opened and Alex came up with two other men. They dragged two people up there with bags on their heads. They took off the bags to reveal it to be Rachel and Ryan.

"You two know something about this pony. It's real, and we're hunting it. So, your going to tell us where she is and how do we get her." Alex ordered the two.

"It w-was a younger g-girl. She was with some boys." Rachel said, she had tears building in her eyes as she had just been kidnapped.

"Yeah, she was just with some guys. Their names were Eric Mile and Mike, uh Mike..." Ryan said.

"Rachel." Eric whispered trying to get her attention, but got the attention of Alex. Alex was very well trained and swiftly shot three darts at the trio.

"Crap." Mike said as one had hit him. He was out cold in seconds.

Eric and Pinkie ducked behind an old chest as darts flew around them. Eric and Pinkie looked at each other and nodded. Eric implied they were about to attack the three muscular men. He was right.

Eric and the pony jumped out and attacked Alex. Eric punched Alex in the gut and did some damage from Eric's rage and surprise. Pinkie ran right into the legs of another man making him trip and fall through a weak spot in the floor.

Eric then quickly hit the dart gun from Alex. Alex didn't want to beat up a 14 year old kid, but this was strict business and he was old enough to be sent to jail. Alex grabbed Eric's arm with an iron grip hat sent pain through his body.

"Aaaah!" He yelled in pain. Pinkie knocked the other guy through the hole as well and saw Eric being hurt.

"He's not getting hurt again." Pinkie said as she ran at Alex and bucked him through the hole as well.

Eric gripped his arm in pain but it quickly passed. "Th-thanks, Pinkie." He said to her.

"I couldn't let you get hurt because of me three times in one day!" She said. He chuckled as he realised how much he had been through. It was dark out by now and was 8.

Alex wasn't going to be down for long and more men are sure to be on their way. "How about that portal?" Eric asked.

"Sorry, only had one." She shrugged. They heard some men rushing to the attic. "Let's get out of here I have Mike."

The two ran to the attic window but Eric was stopped. "Eric wait." Rachel said.

"What is going on?" She asked on the verge of crying. Eric realised she isn't safe. "Come with us. You aren't safe." Eric said opening the attic window.

"Wow, wow hey! If I'm going down, your going down with me!" Ryan yelled. The men were literately at the bottom of the ladder.

"You two better make up and be friends. I don't want you two fighting." Pinkie said. "We'll deal with this later." Eric replied but Pinkie stopped him. "Make up." She repeated.

Eric knew he had to help Ryan. So he went over and shook his hand with Ryan actually did. "Let's go dude. You have a lot to explain!" Ryan said. Eric felt cooler since he was called dude by Ryan.

The five went through the attic window and hid on the roof from Alex. "Now what?" Rachel whispered. Eric looked around and saw the hedge. Ryan was carrying Mike.

"The hedge. we'll jump in." Eric said. "You crazy?" Rachel said. "Come on, let's not get wimpy here." Ryan taunted.

Reluctantly, they all jumped into the hedge and ran to the street. But then they heard police sirens coming to their location.

"We need to get out of here." Pinkie said recognising the noise. Eric was panicking but managed to see Kylah still there by her car talking on the phone. Good thing she has really long phone calls.

"Kylah!" Eric yelled. He ran over to her, his companions following. Kylah held up her finger to hush Eric as she continued to talk on the phone. But Eric got desperate.

He saw that Kylah's window was rolled down. It wasn't her car, it was their mom's but she used it a lot. It was a Jeep. Eric grabbed his sister's phone and through it through the open window into her car.

"Hey! Your really asking for it now!" She threatened. "Yeah later. Kylah we got to go now!" Eric yelled. The police rounded the corner and Kylah understood. She didn't know why the police were after him, but assumed he wanted to avoid them.

She quickly got into the drivers seat. Eric got into the passenger seat and Pinkie in the middle. Ryan, Mike (who was waking up a little but still under the effects of the powerful drug), and Rachel were in the back.

Kylah started the car and sped off. Super lucky for them the police had't noticed Eric with Pinkie get in the car and the police assumed it to be nothing important. The car ride was silent, besides all their panting from the experience. Kylah finally broke the silence.

"Your lucky you got a sister like me to get you and your friend out of there." She told Eric. He remained silent and simply caught his breath. "Where we going?" She asked him. It took him a minute to reply.

"Go to a far away hotel from the scene." He ordered. No one disagreed. "Must have been a doozy huh?" She asked looking oddly at Pinkie.

"It's about that pony isn't it?" She said. They all nodded slowly. She continued driving. "How about you explain?" She added.

"Yeah. Please." Rachel said and Ryan nodded. Eric just took a deep breath. "I'll explain tomorrow." Eric said shaking in fear of what he had just done.

"No way zombie boy. I need details!" Ryan said. "No Ryan let him be. He needs a breather... we all do." Rachel intervened.

There was a long silence. "I'm sorry I dragged all of you into this." Eric started. Pinkie was just silent as she didn't want to disrupt anything.

"But, we're wanted now. I don't know why. But it's important and I think we need to get some answers. Will you guys help me? It could be world changing." I said.

"Alright, little brother." Kylah caved in. "Okay." Rachel replied. "Fine." Ryan said. "Yeah!" Mike said as the drugs wore off a bit, but he was practically high right now.

"Thank you guys. It'll be quick..." he said. "Sure..." Kylah said.

"Heha. We're like the fellowship of the pony." Mike said drowsy like. Eric actually liked that name for them. Even though he highly doubted they would remain together, Kylah isn't always 100% supportive and him and Ryan are practically enemies. But he had to trust them, he couldn't let them go, they knew valuable information.

"I can't wait to hear the explanation for this!" Kylah said with a hint of frustration. Eric put on his glasses, this was going to be a long night.