• Published 1st Dec 2013
  • 589 Views, 2 Comments

To Be A Brony - Hidden_Blade_Attack



A non-brony is forced into a quest he never saw coming.

  • ...
12
 2
 589

Chapter 10: Milkshakes and Explosions

Rachel and Kylah landed near Eric and saw his crash landing. Mike and Ryan landed in a pool in someones yard and lost the others. The girls ran over to Pinkie who was calling for help.

"Eric's out cold!" She told them. Kylah quickly unlatched Pinkie and Eric and lifted him up. "Come on!" Kylah yelled making the others started running. They ran into an ally way and hid on the back roads. They finally found a diner and ran in. They put Eric down gently layed down over two chairs.

Pinkie hid under the table while Kylah and Rachel schemed. "Where do you think Mike and Ryan went?" She asked. Kylah shrugged. "Maybe it's for the best that they are left out."

Rachel nodded. "So what were you doing with Eric at the party?" Kylah asked. Rachel shook her head. "Shouldn't we be talking about the tasks at hand?"

"There's tons of time for that later." Just then the waiter came and they ordered milkshakes. "This place seems fun!" Pinkie said from under the table. "It is Pinkie, diners are usually very fun, but for now we need to plan."

"No, let's talk some, girl to girl, and Pinkie can join in when it fits." Kylah explained. Rachel rolled her eyes. "So, you and my little brother?"

Rachel blushed a tiny bit. "He asked me out, so I agreed." She said simply. "He did?" She nodded. "Didn't think he had it in him." The milkshakes arrived.

"Can I have some?" Pinkie asked. "Here, have mine." Kylah said passing it to Pinkie. "Thanks!" "So, do you have a crush on him?" Kylah asked looking over at Eric passed out.

Eric has a bad bruise on his fore head. "Well. He is pretty cute. Ad I've known him since grade 2 or something like that." At this point Eric woke up but didn't say anything and only listened.

"But lately he's secluded himself and I never see him anymore." She explained. "Don't avoid the question, it would be nice if you 2 were together, it might get him out of the house more." Kylah said.

"Yeah. I don't know if I have a crush on him, but he is brave, and caring. If we survive this..." She said pausing. "I'd date him." Se said.

"You know that's pretty nice, he has had a crush on you since forever." Kylah said. "Aaaaaw." Pinkie said. "You 2 would be a cute couple." Pinkie said drinking some milkshake.

Rachel blushed a bit. "Do you think we'll be alright?" She asked. Kylah frowned. "We've been shot at, shot down, and rammed into. I honestly don't know." Kylah admitted.

"Wait, they're trying to...kill us." Pinkie said looking terrified. "Duh,what do you think the guns are for?" She shrugged. "I don't even know what guns are for, unless you mean water guns."

Kylah rolled her eyes. "Sorry, forgot about that." Eric decided to get up so he did. He was rubbing his aching head which hurt when he got up.

"Hey, Eric." Rachel said. "Hey Eric, guess what! Rachel loves you- whoops." Pinkie said covering her mouth. "Pinkie." Rachel said looking away blushing.

"Sorry, too excited." She said. Eric blushed a bit, too. "Really?" He asked. She looked back. "Well, love is kind of strong, so...how about we uh, go on a date, after all this..." She stumbled. Eric's heart practically stopped. "Sure, that would be great." He said smiling.

"Way to go Eric." Kylah said. "Wait, where are we and where's Mike and Ryan?"

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Mike and Ryan climbed out of the pool. "Come on, Mike, I can hear a dog." Ryan pleaded as Mike coughed and sputtered. "I can...here the cops!" Mike yelled as sirens could be heard approaching.

"Oh crap, come on the back gate." Ryan said pointing and the two ran through the gate and bolted it through the neighborhood.

The cops turned the corner and charged down the road. "Aaaaah!" The two yelled running down the street. The cop cars were much faster and passed them and stopped in front of them.

"This way!" Mike yelled as they turned around. But there was another one there, too. "This is the police! We have you surrounded." In seconds the police surrounded the two with their pistols out. Mike and Ryan put up there hands and kneeled down.

"Don't arrest those boys!" Mike and Ryan looked behind them to see Alex on a roof with an rpg. "We need them for interrogation, please stand down!" One yelled.

Alex simply aimed and fired a blast and blew up one of their cars. "Lower your weapon!" They yelled pointing their guns at him. "Guys run!" Alex yelled jumping off the roof out of view. Mike and Ryan bolted it. But a police officer caught Mike by his arm and put a gun to his head.

"Mike!" Ryan yelled. "Come back here kid!" The officer yelled. "No! Run! Get help!" Mike yelled. "Come back here young man!" The police warned.

Ryan ran for it and through a hedge before disappearing.

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************


"-and that's how me and my friends beat Discord!" Pinkie said finishing her story. "Interesting." Eric replied. Rachel and Kylah didn't know what to think of it.

"Hey, want to hear about...is that Ryan?" Pinkie said. Eric looked in the direction she was and saw that there was Ryan running down the road all sweaty and wild. He saw them and ran to them.

"Guys help!" He yelled. "Calm down what is it?" Kylah said walking to him.

"It's Mike! They got him! The police got him!"