• Published 9th Nov 2013
  • 4,151 Views, 46 Comments

Kiss - FierceRainbow



When Pinkie Pie kisses Rainbow Dash at a slumber party she becomes very confused about her feelings.

  • ...
7
 46
 4,151

Kiss

Kiss

Rainbow Dash beat her wings, luxuriously floating through the sky above Ponyville. She glanced downwards, happening to noticing a little purple and orange Pegasus filly zooming along on her scooter, probably heading home as the sun set, having not yet noticed her hero. Well, she would make sure to change that. Rainbow Dash easily adjusted her angle so her she was heading down, folding her wings so as to make her go faster. At the last moment, she leveled out, rushing past Scootaloo, who stopped immediately with a big grin. She jerked upwards, looping around and doing a few barrel rolls to entertain her, finishing with a grin and wave before flying upwards again.

Maybe I should be the element of Generosity, I probably just made her day after all, she held her hoof to her chin as she thought about it. Nah, Loyalty is cooler.

Rainbow Dash landed neatly outside of a large tree which served as Ponyville’s library and her friend’s home. Without bothering to knock, she pushed open the door and trotted in, using one hind leg to quickly pushed the door shut. Inside, Twilight was sat in a chair, bent over as she read a book, her eyes darting back and forth as she read. Applejack and Rarity stood together, talking quietly together and giggling.

“Hey guys!” Rainbow Dash said, grinning and hurrying over to where they were.

“Oh, hello darling,” Rarity looked up from her conversation with the earth pony. “I was just talking with Applejack about our last sleepover with Twilight. Quite funny.”

“Eeyup, that was a real hoot.” Applejack chuckled.

“Uh, that’s cool, but what’s she doing over there?” she pointed to the alicorn. “I thought we were having a sleepover.”

“We are, she’s jus’ doing some studying.” Applejack rolled her eyes.

“Really?” Rainbow Dash fluttered over and snatched the book from Twilight’s hooves, who responded with an indignant cry. “A book about sleepovers? Twilight, you’re not supposed to read on a sleepover, you’re supposed to just have fun!”

“Rainbow Dash, give me back my book.” She growled, her horn glowing as she tried to wrestle it back. She held on tight, doing all she could to stop it from being taken from her. Suddenly, the door opened revealing two pink-maned ponies.

“Um, hello?” Said Fluttershy observing the scene. Her concentration, and her spell, broken, Twilight fell onto her rump in surprise. With no other pony to go against, Rainbow Dash was flung backwards against the wall where she landed in a heap, groaning.

“You know what, I don’t need the book.” Twilight giggled nervously, extending a hoof to the other mare. With a glare, Rainbow Dash took it, then she sighed and smiled.

“Good, no egg-heading this up.” She said.

Twilight laughed. “I’ll try not to,” she seemed to suddenly remembered the new guests, one of which was happily bouncing around, the other standing uncertainly in the door. “Oh, sorry Fluttershy. Come in.”

Rainbow Dash slid her front hooves forwards, arching her back in stretch. She opened her eyes and recoiled backwards with a yell. In front of her was a pink mare with wild, curly hair and shining blue eyes.

“Oh my gosh, I’m so nervoucited!” Pinkie Pie squealed, jogging on the spot. “This is going to be the best sleepover, EVER!”

She giggled at her friend’s antics. “Yeah, I’m sure it will be,” she turned to Twilight. “So, what are we going to do now everypony's here?”

“I thought we could play truth or dare and then have some hot chocolate,” she said. "Although, we'll need to be a bit quiet since Spike's asleep. He worked really hard today so I sent him to bed early."

“That’s okay.” Fluttershy gave a soft smile.

Applejack dropped to the floor. “Alright, let’s get started! Can ah go first, Twi?”

“Of course.”

Everypony else settled down. Rainbow Dash tucked her fore hooves under her chin, watching as Applejack narrowed her eyes, gazing at each one of them slowly as if she were a predator stalking for prey. Eventually, she stopped at Rarity, and Rainbow Dash breathed a quite sigh. She did not like that look.

“Rarity,” she said. “Truth or dare?”

Rarity bit her lip, eyes darting from side to side. “Truth.”

“Who was ya first crush?” Applejack ask.

“What?!” the unicorn sprung to her hooves. “You can’t possibly expect me to answer that!”

“You have to, it’s the rules.” Twilight said.

Oh boy, this is going to be good. She waited as a silence rung out before Rarity turned her head, gazing at the floor. “Well, when I was a filly, I did have a little crush on this Pegasus colt…”

“You have to tell us more than that.” Rainbow Dash put a hoof in her mouth to stop herself from laughing as she turned and glared at her.

“His name was Billy,” she muttered. “Although, he turned out to be quite a jerk.”

“You had a crush on Billy?” She struggled hard to stop the little snorts of laughter trying to force their way out.

“Laugh all you want, it makes no difference to me.” She sniffed.

Not waiting any longer, Rainbow Dash rolled onto her side, laughing loudly, tears springing to her eyes. Once she and the others (who had joined in) calmed down the game continued.

“Pinkie Pie,” Rarity said, directing her question towards the mare who sat to Rainbow Dash. “Truth or Dare?”

“I’ll do truth like you!” Pinkie Pie said, fidgeting excitedly.

Rarity placed a hoof to her chin, seeming to thinking hard before she lit up, a light bulb held above her head by a certain pink pony. “That’s it! Pinkie Pie, sit down and listen.”

“Okie dokie!”

“Who did you have your first kiss with?”

Pinkie Pie blinked. “I haven’t had it yet,” she smiled at the slightly shocked faces. “I’m waiting for somepony awesome and cool.”

“Maybe you should just kiss me then,” Rainbow Dash joked. “After all, I’m the most awesome and cool pony in all of Equestria!” She direction her voice to the ceiling before giggling with the rest of them. Or at least, most of them. Pinkie Pie, the element of Laughter, was not laughing.

“Uh, Pinkie Pie? Are you okay?” The sides of her face were gripped by two pink hooves, held close to the mare’s face, her light blue eyes staring at her intensely before she leaned forwards and slowly pressed her lips against Rainbow Dash’s.
Suddenly all noise was gone, apart from a few gasps. Her eyes widened, face heating up as she stared at Pinkie Pie before her. Her eyes were closed, her cheeks a slightly darker shade than before. Her lips were very soft and gentle, not sweet but instead a warm and spicy, like a fire on a cold night. Then, as quickly as it had come it was over with Pinkie Pie pulling away. Strangely, she wished she hadn't.

“Pinkie Pie!” Applejack was the first to speak. “What the hay did you do that for?”

“Dashie said she wanted me to kiss her!”

“She was joking!” Rarity cried.

“Pinkie Pie, are you crazy?!”

“Um, Rainbow Dash, are you okay?”

She sat blankly staring ahead of her, unable to think or move. Finally she moved her lips, cranking them into a painfully fake smile. “It’s fine. I don’t care. Nope! Not at all!”

The rest of the evening past in a blur. It felt like she was just going through the motions while her mind stayed in the past, that moment, the kiss that Pinkie Pie gave her. She found herself thinking about the mare. She always brought a smile to her face with her fun and silly antics, but she could still could really be very sweet and caring even when Rainbow Dash totally messed everything up. She was thoughtful, smarter than most ponies thought she was, thinking of the best ways to bring fun to everypony and herself… besides, she was really cute when she smiled, which was all the time.

“Rainbow Dash, darling, are you sure you’re okay? You've been acting strange.” Rarity put a hoof around her shoulder.

“What? Huh, I’m fine.” She stood up, dislodging her hoof. “I’m going to get another marshmallow.”

Twilight and Pinkie Pie stood by the bag of white snacks, Pinkie Pie scoffing her face and Twilight making sure she didn't eat too many. She turned, cheeks full, and noticed her. She swallowed quickly and grabbed another marshmallow. “Hi, Dashie!” that nickname she had for her. She only let Pinkie pie call her it. It somehow felt… right. “Want one?” She chucked the marshmallow to her. Caught unawares, she didn't have any time to catch it and it landed on her nose. Giggling, she stuck out her tongue, catching it and eating. Seeing Pinkie pie watching her she began to chock, coughing slightly as she forced her snack down.

“Pinkie, can I talk to you for a sec?”

“Sure, Dashie!” She didn't move.

“In private?”

“Oh, right! Twilight, can we go in your bedroom?”

“Sure, I guess…” The alicorn said as Pinkie Pie grabbed Rainbow Dash and bounced off up the stairs.

“So, what did you want to talk about?” Pinkie Pie asked, blinking those beautiful blue eyes.

Rainbow Dash blushed, glancing at the ground and rubbing one foreleg with the other. “Uh, y’know, the kiss.”

“Right, the kiss.” The energetic mare’s voice was noticeably quieter as she too glanced away with a slight blush.

“Why did you do it?” she forced herself to try look her in the eye, but Pinkie Pie was glancing away. “I mean, you knew it was a joke, right?”

“Yeah, I did,” Pinkie Pie finally turned to look at her. “I guess I just kind of wanted to kiss you.”

“Wait, what?”

“Well, I've got this really huge totally amazing crush on you! Apart from you don’t feel the same way…”

“P-pinkie, I think I kind of like you too.” She muttered, her cheeks turning bright red.

“Really?” Pinkie Pie gasped. She nodded. “Oh my gosh, this is the best thing ever!”

“Pinkie, could we, uh, try that kiss thing again?” She asked, taking a few hoofsteps forwards.

“Yep-i-diddly-do!” Pinkie Pie threw herself forwards, knocking Rainbow Dash to the ground and the air out of her lungs. “Oh, Dashie, are you okay?”

Gulping in some air, she smiled at the mare above her. “I’m great.”

She hooked her arms Pinkie Pie’s neck, pulling herself up and pressing their lips together. Pinkie Pie responding immediately with a fierceness that utterly shocked her. It was different, but not in a bad way, to the earlier. Before she had been gentle, soft, now she was fierce, passionate, she could feel the heat vibrating off their bodies. And damn Rainbow Dash liked it.

The bundle of blankets in the basket by Twilight's bed stirred and rustled for a moment before curling up even tighter.

"Mares," Spike grumbled from the middle of his cocoon, before quietly falling back asleep.

Finally they broke apart, staring into each other’s eyes for a few tender moments. Rainbow Dash smiled. “We should do this again sometime,” she breathed. “But right now we should get back to the sleepover.”

“Okie dokie lokie!” Pinkie Pie grabbed the doorknob, flinging the door open and revealing four mares who tumbled forwards with shocked cries. It only took a moment to figure out what was going on.

“Were you guys listening in on us?” Rainbow Dash growled, stalking forwards as they picked themselves up looking embarrassed. “You, are gonna it.”

“Girls, ah think we should…” Applejack started. As Rainbow Dash charged they finished together, darting away with a single cry of. “RUN!”

Comments ( 46 )

Cool. So where's Spike?

Cute, but saw some errors in it. Such as:

Twilight and Pinkie pie

It's Pinkie Pie.

Otherwise, this was funny. I'll keep an eye on it! :pinkiehappy:

So cute! And I love that ending! NIce job. :rainbowdetermined2::heart::pinkiesmile:

Rainbow Dash breathed a quite sigh

should be quiet.

There were a few other mistakes, but reading it over should help you see them. Anyways, cute story! You have earned a favorite:pinkiehappy:

Oh, and I hope you don't mind that I added it to the PinkieDash and RainbowPie groups.

sweet and short... or is it the other way around?
(it is)
thanks lyra

3464746
:rainbowhuh: Uh, he... went on a holiday somewhere? I kind of forgot about him :rainbowlaugh:

3464771
I'll go and correct that, thanks for pointing it out. :twilightsmile:

3464783
Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it! :pinkiehappy:

3464974
:yay: I don't mind at all, that's fine. I'll read over it and correct those little mistakes.

I likeLOVE it! i LOVE rainbowpie/pinkiedash shippings!

3466102
Well, I'm really glad to hear that! Thank you! :pinkiehappy::rainbowkiss:

Not a bad story. The title image kinda deterred me tho...

3466642
:twilightsmile: I'm taking that as good.

3467889
Hmm. It was the closet thing to what I was looking for, sorry about that. Glad you enjoyed anyway. :pinkiesmile:

that was nice short sweet and so cute like Pinkie Pie :pinkiegasp: i see what you did there

3465481 You forgot about him living in the setting in which this fic takes place? That's less upsetting and more frustrating. I don't understand how people can so easily forget the most dedicated person in Twilight's life. This is the kind of pony-obsessive frame of mind that cuts my fun short and makes the mane six downright unappealing.

3468463
Well, sorry. :fluttershbad: I'll add a mention of it somewhere if you're that upset.

3468520 No need to change anything just for me. I'm just commenting on how biased and selective the fanbase tends to be.

3468531
It's alright. You're right anyway, I should've had some some Spike somewhere. :moustache:

3468584 Seems there's a jerk out there who disagrees. :rainbowwild:

You really don't need to change anything, though. All I ask is that, for future reference, people keep in mind that any given member of the mane six has six close friends, not five. Especially Twilight. Show's about friendship, after all. :ajsmug:

3468584
It's cute, and I like it. Short 'n' sweet. Only thing I notice is that Spike went to bed early in your current edit... and Dash takes Pinkie up to the room he sleeps in for their private conversation, which proceeds to get kinda noisy. Not a complaint, just an observation that'd be easily fixed in a future work. (Y'know, with something like:

The bundle of blankets in the basket by Twilight's bed stirred and rustled for a moment before curling up even tighter.

"Mares," Spike grumbled from the middle of his cocoon, before quietly falling back asleep.

)

3468833
And I'm going to steal that :trixieshiftright: Thank you!

3468702

You know, not every character has to be in every story.

Applejack is my favorite character. If I'm reading a nice story about Rarity and Twilight getting together, I'm not going to go saying "Where was Applejack in that?! You know Rarity and Twilight have more friends than just each other!!!1!1"

3465507
you do not seem... reluctant to reply, does the talking to a pony breathing down my shoulder not activate the CREEP RADAR?

3469277
Eh, I don't get a huge amount of comments so I reply to most of them :moustache:

3469277
oh, okay... that's a shame... if you need a proof reader, i'll volunteer, if not... then say so... i guess...
WUBSTEP!

3469457
That'd be cool, although I don't know how the whole proofread thing works... :twilightsheepish:

3469541
uh... hadn't... thought that through... i guess a link to the unsubmitted story or chapter in a comment or something would work... i think the anchor is for links... that sounds right... i'll check the faq's

3469553
nada... but i think i may be right... or not... need to stay positive

3469553
Well, get back to me when you do :scootangel: then we can see how it works out.

3469565
i think the link idea works. i just tried it with myself

3469612
Let's continue this conversation on my user page

3468860
Have fun with it! :)

And I don't think it was that Spike HAD to be in the story because he's such a main character... it's because he lives there. The last time Twilight had a sleepover in canon, they had to explain why Spike wasn't there, so now, folks will wonder about where he is.

I really found this facinating:twilightblush::twilightsmile:

3469153 Of course he doesn't, but when all six of his friends are having fun together without him, anyone who likes to acknowledge that they're his friends at all should be wondering why he isn't hanging with them. And when a story takes place in his home, like Shrinky Food pointed out, his whereabouts should at least be explained.

Short and sweet. Nothing more, nothing less. :pinkiehappy::rainbowkiss:

3875465
Thanks. It's always nice to just write a bit of fluff.

Pinkie Pie scoffing her face

*stuffing

Seeing Pinkie pie watching her she began to chock

*choke

“You, are gonna it.”

*get it."

XD That was so cute!

Login or register to comment