• Published 29th Oct 2013
  • 1,652 Views, 35 Comments

Ye Cruel Gods - Futile Task



A priestess devoted to god, a god in love with her priestess, two sisters who will bring them together, and a mother who will try and tear them apart, this is their story.

  • ...
10
 35
 1,652
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 13 )

Yay! New chapter!

Shining ascended? So this is a more Greecian style pantheon where one can ascend if the gods feel like being uncharacteristically generous?

Or am I missing something? Regardless, good to see this still exists.

<insert comment congratulate an update here :)>
“Since you came of age my Twilight,”
Sorry for the nitpick, but this line makes me feel like she had feelings before Twilight was of age and acknowledged them once it was more appropriate. Which is some sketchy timing on falling in love.

5638492
Yes, it is like Greek myth, though even more spotty, for Faust is not a generous goddess.

5639575
Well she is a goddess, no doubt weirder things have happened. Plus, wouldn't you fall in love with a pony who was literally sacrificing parts of her orgasms to you so that you could feel a pleasure denied you?

5639776 So far all she's done is deny her daughter (I can't remember how they're related if at all) a relationship; until she starts banging everything that moves and disappointing her husband/wife in every possible way she's still better than Zeus.

5639798
Well seeing as how Faust has no husband or wife to cheat on, we cant really do that, and the lady is too damb chaste to fuck around with mortals. However, she activity apposes mortals gaining any higher unless she deems them worthy, and even views Twilight's friends, the elements of harmony, as thieves in regards to how they gained their powers.

£5 says Faust finds out XD

Comment posted by sallutus deleted Jul 2nd, 2015

I miss this story

Gods, please, the fic is wonderful.

Comment posted by Eurvos Morgenbrise deleted Feb 6th, 2023

I only got to the end of the first one before I had to speak.

You are in desperate need of an editor, and I think your page break image link broke.

I can't help with the latter, but there are groups right here on FiMFiction for authors who need an editor.

5640316
No bet, it's practically a given.

Login or register to comment