• Published 13th Oct 2013
  • 2,682 Views, 110 Comments

Blind rage. - JT



Luna has a son. A human son, she sees great things in his future.

  • ...
37
 110
 2,682

Meeting his father.

Celestia paced around her throne room, her face covered in a mask of both fear and anger. Three defeats, three bucking defeats.
Trottingham, Stalliongrad, Fillydelphia, all were confirmed to be under his control.

These defeats scared her, but not like Hoofington did, there was no battle, no enemy, the city had just gone.....quiet. Scouts sent to investigate came back with reports of ponies blown to pieces, corpses arranged in eight sided stars, and strange brass shells littering the streets. There was no forewarning, no reports or requests for aid. Like nopony had the time or couldn't get out fast enough, which would mean a hundred-percent casualty rate.
She quickly turned her thoughts to the matter at hoof.

'Dammit! Another defeat, he's taken Trottingham, and Stalliongrad, along with Fillydelphia! Oh, curse his damned name, curse his damned soul! AND CURSE THE MOTHERBUCKER WHO SAVED HIS DAMNED LIFE'

Then it hit her, somepony saved his life, trained him, and...

She smiled as she finally realized the final part.

"Somepony is coordinating him."

She turned and frantically ran throughout the castle, passing servants and guards alike. Finally she reached the war room, and after flinging its doors open and clearing any obstructions on a map in the center of the room.
Her smile grew as she traced the edges of the map. The three cities that were taken had formed a sort of ring, originating in the south western quadrant. She had guards stationed at the forefront of the ring but nopony had made it through.

'Meaning, whoever is ordering him comes from the Frozen wastes, and the only pony with a burning hatred against her would be...'

"Sombra."



She let out a yelp of joy, now that she knew who ordered him, she could cut off the snake's head, so to speak.

"Soon, Death is coming for you!"

"Indeed I am"

Celestia went rigid, and her knees started to shake, something had gotten in here.

"Who are you? Tell me your name!"

"I am Malal, the god of Malice. And I am here for my son. Whom you have been trying to kill."

Author's Note:

Super short chapter, but will be completed soon!

Comments ( 10 )

MALAL! Take all of my yes! Read it and liked it.

JT
JT #2 · Jul 6th, 2014 · · ·

4648435

Fuck. Yes

4648474 Btw I liked Stone Heart too so full respect brother.

JT

4648485

Thank you my brother. Stoneheart should be updated soon, and let's just say the next chapter will be a.........mindfuck. hehe

4648522 I could feel it.
AAAHHH! MIND RAPE!

wish chapters were longer but cant complain

JT

4653560

Thanks. Your support is valued

4653789 Thanks for writing what you do.

dude why you gotta make them bucking short? this fic is too good for it to be short!!! :raritycry:

Dude, they're ALL short so you don't need to keep saying it. :applejackunsure:

Login or register to comment