• Published 13th Oct 2013
  • 2,683 Views, 110 Comments

Blind rage. - JT



Luna has a son. A human son, she sees great things in his future.

  • ...
37
 110
 2,683

Time to kill

Several ice ponies searched the room, checking behind rocks for a place to set up shelter.
They had been looking for a place to set up since they left town a few hours back. A white stallion lowered his hood, scanning the horizon, Luna's moon was high up in the sky, casting an eerie glow on the landscape.
A pony in golden armor with a cloak draped over the uniform arrived behind the Stallion with several other Guards.

"Captain Shining Armor, The local populace has confirmed that several ponies have gone missing in this area."

The white stallion, Captain shining Armor, turned and sighed. "Okay, spread out in a search formation, and find those Ponies!"


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Now, Son. This is your final test. Slaughter all the Ponies, except that one there, that captain Shining Armor.
Your Crystal augments should pickup their heat signatures easy. Did you place the bodies like I told you?"

A bipedal figure was crouched in the snow, two crystals where his eyes should have been, scanned the horizon.
A large knife hung at his side as part of his cloak flapped in the wind.

"Yes, Father."

"Good, look! There! A Pony is going to discover the bodies! Remember what I told you son. The shadows will grant you victory. Once they are dispatched, follow the Captain. Your journey for revenge is set. Follow it."

A Guard Pony moved around a rock, turned around and lost his entire lunch.

"Yes, Father."

The figure stood, backed into the shadow of a rock and disappeared.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"CAPTAIN! I FOUND THEM!" The Guard Pony waved to his comrades.

Captain Shining Armor heard this and trotted over to the circle of Guards who had gathered around a pit.
He heard the whisperings between the guards.

"Celestia have mercy."

"What could have done this?"

"This is horrible."

"I'm not gonna sleep well."

Shining Armor moved aside his soldiers, trying to get a view of the pit. He wished he never had.

Inside the pit were ponies. their guts all spilled out, the hole was filled with frozen blood, making the bodies stick half in and half out. Shining Armor Lost his lunch. A chill went through his spine.
his muscles locked up when he heard that voice, that horrible voice.

"Ask Celestia if she believes in ghosts."

Then all hell broke loose.