• Published 13th Oct 2013
  • 2,683 Views, 110 Comments

Blind rage. - JT



Luna has a son. A human son, she sees great things in his future.

  • ...
37
 110
 2,683

Rise of the king, Fall of a prince.

Shadowkin stood on the old Castles balcony, millions of Changelings all over Equestria waited, listening through the hive mind.
Shadow waited for the Changeling tailor to finish with her purpose, making a regal outfit.
The suit was a dark black, with bright green linings, the pants were a jet color and the boots the same. He winced as he felt the last pin pull out of the suit and thus out of his skin. When the Changeling pony started to fly away, he raised a hand and halted her. She seemed to get nervous at this, but was simply shocked by his next words.

"You have my thanks, but tell me, do I look okay?"

"Yes sir, my Prince, you look ravishing."

"Thank you, now if you'll excuse me, I must make a, rather dreadful announcement."

Shadow walked over to the balcony, his features hardening as he saw the mass of black and green below him. He cleared his throat, and nearly instantly, all murmurs and voices were hushed.

"EARLIER TODAY, AN ASSASSIN BROKE INTO MY CHAMBERS, WHERE THE QUEEN AND I WERE RESIDING, THIS ASSASSIN SLEW THE QUEEN AND ESCAPED!"

Wails of sadness and anger erupted throughout the crowd, as the Changelings mourned at the loss of their Queen.

" YET FEAR NOT, FOR SHE WAS LEADING YOU DOWN A PATH OF DESTRUCTION AND RUIN AND WORST OF ALL....EXTINCTION!"

Yells of sadness and murmurs of agreement rippled through the mass, every Changeling across Equestria was standing on edge as to hear next.

"I SHALL TAKE HER PLACE, AND UNDER MY LEADERSHIP, WE WILL RISE INTO A GLORIOUS EMPIRE, OVERSHADOWING THE PONIES IN OUR GLORY! FOR WE ARE THE MANY, WE ARE THE MIGHTY, WE ARE BOLD, AND STRONG, AND CUNNING, AND HAVE SO MUCH POTENTIAL. AND WHAT DID THE PONIES DO? THEY CAST YOU OUT, RAN YOU OFF YOUR LANDS, AND HUNTED YOU DOWN, KILLING YOUR CHILDREN AND LEAVING YOU TO STARVE! WELL, I SAY NO MORE!"

Shouts of glory and praise erupted from the crowd, some female changelings knelt and wept, while some changeling males were yelling bloody promises to Shadow.

"WE WILL DRIVE THEM FROM THEIR HOMES, AND WE SHALL TAKE BACK OUR LANDS! WE WILL NOT KILL THEM, BUT WE WILL LEAVE THEM TO STARVE AND ROT IN THEIR OWN FILTH!"

Screams of agreement shattered the stillness of the cave.

"WE ARE THE CHANGELINGS, AND WE WILL MAKE THEM KNOW FEAR, WE SHALL SHOW THEM HATE, AND WE WILL PUT THEM TO THE BLADE!"

A chorus of yells and promises and swears of Loyalty spewed from the crowds all over Equestria.

"I CALL TO OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS ALL OVER EQUESTRIA! WE SHALL GATHER HERE AND WE SHALL TURN OUR PRISON INTO THE PRIDE OF AN EMPIRE!"

All as one, millions of hooves hit the floor and began the massive migration to the Castle in the Everfree.

"FOR THE HONOR OF THE CHANGELING EMPIRE!"

The crowd erupted in a massive cheer, and all over
Equestria, ponies stared in wonderment as random ponies in the streets, stopped, raised their hooves to the sky and all shouted the same thing.

"FOR THE GLORY OF THE EMPEROR!"