• Published 13th Oct 2013
  • 2,682 Views, 110 Comments

Blind rage. - JT



Luna has a son. A human son, she sees great things in his future.

  • ...
37
 110
 2,682

Chrysalis and Shadowkin

"Why would we tell Celestia anything? Let my subject go, we have not brought harm on you at all." A voice rang from the largest of the pony-things.

'They're lying,they've thrown in their lot with the bitch-queen, as soon as you leave they'll notify her at once.' Shadowkin smiled at this thought. The more pony guards, the more he can kill.

"Very well, but tell me, who are you, and why would you not tell Celestia that the thing that slaughtered fifty-two of her armored pansies, that he's here?"

The big one laughed, her voice oddly entrancing Shadow. He shook his head, he didn't know what was going on, nor did he like it. Was he poisoned somehow? Did he catch a disease from all the killing? He didn't like it one bit.

"You slew fifty-two royal guards? Oh that is rich. How did you even get in the Castle?"

The being she was talking to disappeared, she frantically looked around for him, something about him made her uneasy, whether it was his apparent ability to kill, or the fact he had the gall to take one of her Changelings hostage.

"Same way I did that." The voice appeared next to her, she turned in his direction and caught a good look at his face.

Where his eyes were supposed to be were two black, smooth, stones. Hair dotted his chin in a small goatee, a black cloth wrapped around his head.

She looked down, catching the rest of him. He wore a long black trench coat, some form of ribbed armor vest underneath it. His leggings were simple cloth, with metal attached. His black boots, had a couple pieces of fur, still attached to flesh, hanging off them.
Clipped on his side, was a metal helmet, a great T forming the eyepiece. A long steel knife hung from his waist.
All in all, he was one scary bastard.

"Well, you are in the presence of Queen Chrysalis, dear...."

"ShadowKin, the name given to me by my Father."

"Well, ShadowKin. As for one who has slain so many of my enemies, you shall be treated with upmost respect, while you are an ally with the hive, you are an ally, I presume?"

"You help me rip Celestia limb from limb, and then let me wear her skin around the country, you'll have an ally for your hive."

"Then it's a deal."