• Published 13th Oct 2013
  • 2,682 Views, 110 Comments

Blind rage. - JT



Luna has a son. A human son, she sees great things in his future.

  • ...
37
 110
 2,682

Fifty seven accounts of Murder, not FriendShip.

Shadowkin's chest felt like it was on fire, like somepony was sticking a hot poker in his lungs. Out of the darkness of troubled sleep voices rang out.

"I don't know Twi, this thing looks weird."

"Rainbow! It was out in the middle of the woods, somepony shot the poor thing six times! I'm glad it's still alive!"

"I don't know Rainbow. It is ummm....a new...Species."

"Well, I don't care! When he wakes up, I'm going to throw him a big party!"

"Pinkie darling, how exactly do you know it's a he?"

"Just look at the bulge in his pants you silly filly!"

"Ah! Pinkie! A lady does not do such things!"

"Ah don't know, but look at them arm thingies! Ah bet he could haul a wagon load o' apples from Sweet Apple Acres to here in no time!"

Shadow's eyes slowly opened, he tried to sit up but, his chest exploded in a hellish pain. He flopped back down to where he lay, immediately regretting his decision.

"Hey! Look! It's waking up!"

Shadow's eyes slowly opened, his vision slowly changing from infra-red to normal, as they always did when he woke up.
He turned to the right and spat up blood, covering a small portion of the floor with his life. Turning back, he saw.
A Rainbow maned pegasus who was scowling at him, a pink maned pegasus who looked like she couldn't say hi to a mailbox, a pearl white unicorn with a look of utter horror as she looked at his blood, a pink pony who bounced up and down repeatedly, and a stetson wearing orange earth pony, and finally a lavender unicorn who looked at him with bewilderment and amazement.

"What are you?" The Lavendar pony asked.

"Don't know (Cough) Don't care."

"O......kay."

"What's your name?"

"Shadowkin."

"That's a dark name."

"A dark name for one who does dark things."

"And just what do you do?"

"Extreme Chiropractic practice."

"Really?"

"In a way. Now if you'll excuse me, I reall-"

A knock sounded on the door, catching everypony's attention, and interrupting Shadowkin.

"Oh, that must be Princess Celestia."

Twilight opened the door and two royal guards rushed in, immediately snapping chains around Shadow's arms and waist.
They dragged him outside and into a Chariot, and near a waiting Celestia, who to say looked pissed would be an understatement. The guards forced him to stand up, just as soon as Twilight and the rest burst through the library.
Shadow looked at the guards, they winked at him, just as their eyes flashed green.

"Princess! What are you doing?"

"This thing is a monster Twilight, an absolute monster, Fast blow, read him his Charges."

A royal guard next to the Chariot pulled out a scroll and read aloud it's contents.

"This Creature, is charged with attempted assassination."

The whole crowd, and The six gasped.

"Political conspiracy, breaking and entering, destruction of personal property."

Twilight and her friends Jaws were hanging wide open.

Shadowkin yelled, despite the pain, at the guard. "Come on! Get to the good part!"

"And fifty seven accounts of Murder."

Shadowkin looked straight at Twilight, a smile forming on his face.

"And if it wasn't for you, I'd be dead. Alright, lets get out of here."

Shadow turned to the two guards who were holding his chains, grabbed on to them, and phased his way back in the woods. Whenever he landed, he coughed up even more blood, the guards caught him under his arm, supporting him.

"Are you alright, Shadow?"

"Yeah, yeah, thanks for the save, False."