• Published 13th Oct 2013
  • 2,683 Views, 110 Comments

Blind rage. - JT



Luna has a son. A human son, she sees great things in his future.

  • ...
37
 110
 2,683

He still lives.

Luna sat in her hotel room pouring over the mound of paperwork before her. She was away in griffon territory on royal business, dealing with land disputes and immigration. She hadn't been in Equestria in over a week.
She signed off on a land complaint, reaching for another, she stopped when a royal scroll plopped down in front of her. She sighed, probably just a letter from Celestia, asking her how things were going.
She broke the seal with her magic and unfurled the scroll.


Dear sister.

An old problem has resurfaced here in Equestria, and you are needed. This problem has left fifty-seven ponies deceased, and I fear many more will follow suit if this threat is not stopped. Sister, this problem has particular links to our past and must be dealt with swiftly. This may not be the best of times. You are needed back in Canterlot immediately.
He still lives.

Luna set the scroll down with a shaky hoof. Tears running down her face.
'After all these years, he lives, but as a murderer? Surely not.' Luna wrestled with these thoughts as she kindly asked the guards stationed outside her door to summon her Chariot.

She was going home.








Shadowkin limped down the hallway, a flash of pain caused him to clutch his chest. False Vision walked along side him, his head hung low.

"I'm sorry I got you shot,Shadow."

Shadowkin shrugged his shoulders. "It's alright, you just wanted to help, and I need all the help I can get."

"But I got you shot."

"Yes, you did, but you also gave me six more reasons to kill Celestia. So you helped me out in the long run."

Shadowkin pushed one of the old oak doors that led to the infirmary open, he needed a doctor.
He was tough, but he was no fool. He couldn't die til Celestia died first.

"Hey Shadow?"

"Yeah?"

"Why didn't you kill Celestia when you had he chance? You know, back in the Castle?"

Shadow grunted. "Wasn't public enough, I want everypony to see when I rip off her damned head and wear it like a hat."

"Okay then."

Shadow found the room he was looking for, a bleach white room, with a table in it.
Shadow saw the doctor, and beckoned him over.

"Hey doc, ever seen somepony get shot six times?"





Twilight lay in her bed, tears streaming down her face, she couldn't sleep, no matter how much she tried, she couldn't. She just kept thinking about what that monster had said. If it wasn't for her, he'd be dead, because of her, fifty-seven ponies would not get justice. She also read in the newspaper that a royal guard had a very eerie message carved into her side. Carved. Words that would scar and leave the message for all to see.
Maybe she was the monster.