• Published 16th Sep 2013
  • 2,105 Views, 177 Comments

For The Fatherland - General Soarin



When Soldat Conrad Schmidt of the German 6th Army is shot by a sniper during the Battle of Stalingrad, he is sent to Equestria.. However, it isn't the Equestria we all know and love.

Comments ( 12 )

Good to see things are back on schedule! Conrad's going on the offensive. Let's hope those constructs even have brains to blow out. Being immune to bullets would make this a lot harder.

That’s very interesting... if only we could find a way to produce this rifle for our ponies, then we would be certain to get an advantage in our battles. Maybe find somepony who could reverse engineer it or something for use by our forces when we grow big enough.

F:rainbowwild: S:yay:, my cue is incoming D:

I'm not done with my OC and I feel like a student being tardy with an important project. Again!

I'll be looking forward to next chapter!

So far really good story and hope to see more soon.

7989868
7989872

No, I'm pretty sure that this story is just complete and utter shit. If you enjoy rolling around in shit like swine, then feel free to go right ahead.

7989872
7990227 He's totally right, don't bother wasting your time :twilightsmile:

7991893
So you’ve totally abandoned this fic?

Shame. It had potential.

9246652
To be honest, I abandoned it because I lost interest in writing ponies. I'm still surprised that people found some enjoyment out of my fic, but it definitely is nice to know that some think it had potential.

Don't be surprised, it definitely shows that you have talent.

Speaking of which, are you currently writing anything these days? I don't care if it's MLP related or not, I just love your writing style (and would be willing to criticise and/or beta it, if you're okay with that).

9248112
Funny you should ask, I just recently started throwing around a few ideas in my head to start writing again, but they're little more than ideas at the moment. After I stopped liking ponies, I stopped writing for a bit, then realized just how much fun I had writing in the old days.
I did promise my followers I would keep them updated via blogs on my progress, but if you would like to beta/critique thimgs before I release I'd love to have you aboard. Shoot me a DM and we can hammer out detail :)

Login or register to comment