• Published 11th Sep 2013
  • 1,338 Views, 94 Comments

Daughter Of War.... - Moustache Queen



Applejack always thought of herself as a Apple Family Member. What she didn't expect that she wasn't one...she was a daughter, of something powerful, and Greek God ; Ares. Now Applejack is sent of Earth, and to Camp Half-Blood.

  • ...
8
 94
 1,338

Chapter Seven

This Chapter is dedicated to my brother who is annoying yet very persuasive to people including thyself


-----------------Daughter Of War--------------

It is time, her prophecy reawakens, the queen of gods and goddess that tried to stop this horrible prediction has failed. Arma has returned, her powers will grow stronger by each day, not that she knows that she even had powers...yet..

The prophecy is whispering in go her dreams and reality, her sword will need to be sharper, her wits must stay with her. Her wisdom must not fail her.

What is the prophecy you may ask? Dear reader I should not tell, for, few live to breath the prophecy to another, I however, was lucky.

Arma has returned to the world she was born in, her breath is not gone yet so don't be to worried dear reader. Come, sit, and wait for Arma's eyes to reawaken when she decided to wake.

My name? My you do ask a lot of question is it not? My dear reader my name is Athena. Ah so you have heard of me? Well then there will be no problems, yet.

What? You ask of what is Arma's fate? My dear reader that is for the Fates and Fates alone to decide, I cannot hold the string of life and death, but, as I said before, Arma is fine...

...

Applejack? Is that her name she was given long ago? Dare I say that is a strange yet familiar name-

Applejack Danials? Beer? My word I say that shall be a problem for dear Arma..I don't think she'll like the reactions when she meets new friends and enemies..

What's that? Her past? My dear you shouldn't ask many questions, wisdom is both a blessing and a curse, to have wisdom of what has happened might haunt you for the rest of your life..

But now I cannot tell you, but I can show you. Dear reader Ar-Applejack will be waking up soon, so take this cold coin and throw it into the fountain over there if you will.

......

Good now watch the image and Applejack will be revealed, maybe her past as well.

.......


Fluttershy? My dear I have no kin called Fluttershy, though I would like to admit a daughter called that maybe be useful in wars, a less common name can get you around tricky objects without notice.

Now watch dear reader, and follow Applejack in her new journey, both sadness and happiness will follow her as she wakes..

-----------------------Daughter Of War-----------------

All were happy..

"Ares.." Whispered a voice

The god sighed and unfolded his arms from his child and beloved, clenching his teeth he placed his hands onto his sword sheath and hooked his fingers around the hilt.

"Now Ares there will be no violence, you know who will win" the voice scolded.

Both Elizabeth and Arma stared at the figure before them, a beautiful lady with a soft silk dress flowing down and onto the hospital floor like a river of beauty. Elizabeth narrowed her eyes, she didn't like the way the women smiled and gazed at her baby in a frightened and angry sort of manner.

Ares however, unsheathed his sword and pointed the sharp end right at the women's throat, Elizabeth gasped as a soft gleam of golden blood spilled from her neck, but, the women didn't even mind.

"What do you want Hera?" Ares snarled, never taking his flaming eyes of the women.

"Hera?" Elizabeth gasped, she had heard of the Greek gods, but the queen? Damn she was lucky to even hear or see her!

"Yes dear Elizabeth" Hera smiled, the mother blinked, Hera only just gave her a warm happy smile.

"Don't you even dare!" Ares snarled, pushing his sword harder, making more golden blood flow down.

"Ares please!" Elizabeth begged "she means no harm!"

"Yes Ares...please lower your sword, wouldn't want to disappoint your dear lady?" Hera whispered, smirking.

Oh how Ares wanted to kick that damn bitches head off and feed it to Hades undead, oh how he wanted to slice her heart and throw it into the depths of Tartarus, oh how he wanted to kill her in multiple and horrible ways.

But his love over his lover won over the war god, lowering his sword Hera began to walk over to Elizabeth, her eyes widening every second she stepped close. Ares narrowed his eyes, careful he sheathed his sword as he followed Hera to both his lover and child, and every second he had a dark feeling that Hera was up to something.

"My dear, what is your child's name?" Hera asked, as she stepped at the side of Elizabeth's hospital bed.

"Arma.." Elizabeth replied, feeling sick at the sight of Hera's nice eyes, those nice welcome eyes made Elizabeth's spine freeze up.

"Arma...such a nice name.." Hera echoed.

Elizabeth turned to Ares, mouthing 'I now regret this', but, Arma seemed to be fine with Hera, with her soft tiny little fingers she lifted her hand and, here the funny part, slapped Hera right on her nose.

Silence in the room...

Then a loud rumbling of laughter escaped Ares mouth, followed by Elizabeth and Arma's own laughs. Hera herself was speechless.

Ares however, was laughing so hard he heard the distant rumbling of thunder in the beyond, Elizabeth had stopped as soon as she received another creepy nice glare from Hera. Ares kept on laughing still.

"So fragile isn't she?" Hera asked, lifting her hands.

"Yeah.." Elizabeth admitted, kissing her baby's forehead.

"And defenceless without her mother, just like any other creature.." Hera added, her hand glowing white as snow.

At this moment Ares, finally stopped laughing and froze, Hera's creepy smile grew wider by any second that passed. Without unsheathing his sword first, which he should have, Ares charged.

Elizabeth lifted her head her once happy smile changed from happiness to horror, Hera's smile slowly turned from welcoming to anger.

"I am sorry my dear, but neither of you can live" Hera sighed.

The white flash brightened, Ares roared and blocked his eyes, screams echoed through the room, and the soft voice of crying filled the two immortals ears.

The light slowly faded away, and Ares collapsed onto his knees, Hera sighed and began to exit the room, her work was done.

"Elizabeth no.." Ares plainly said.

The ashes of his lover sweat across the room like a wave of the cool water of the seas, the god of war clenched his fist, anger boiled inside him.

"I had to do it Ares...without the mother Arma would die.." Hera sighed.

"You killed Elizabeth in cold blood just so you could kill Arma? What kind of sick twisted bitch are you!" Ares snarled, heaving himself up and thrusting his face towards the goddess.

"Ares I am really sorry but it had to be done!" Hera snarled back, her patience running thin.

"IT WASN'T HER FAULT YOU COWARD BITCH!" Ares snarled.

"ARMA WOULD OF KILLED US ALL!" Hera screamed.

Arma however was still on the bed, throwing the soft ashes of her mother into the air like confetti, not that she knew that the ashes where her mother anyways...

A soft giggle escaped Arma's lips and both Hera and Ares turned their heads to face the little girl, Hera lifted her hand at once determined to stop the prophecy from coming true. Ares clenched his teeth and threw himself in front of Arma, unsheathing his sword as he did so.

"GET OUT OF THE WAY ARES!" Hera screamed.

"GET OUT OF THE WAY OR I'LL DO IT BY FORCE!" The goddess added.

"NEVER!" Ares snarled.

"So be it.." Hera sighed.

Quick as a flash the goddess snapped her fingers, a soft light shinned and Arma, while giggling, was lifting into the air by a soft colour of golden aura.

"NO!" Ares shouted, charging at Hera.

Hera rolled her eyes, snapping her fingers again Ares found himself surrounded by hundreds of cows, each blowing soft wind of anger from their nostrils, Ares could only watch as Hera spun little Arma around and around.

"Strange that something so small can kill something so big.." Hera sighed.

"No.." Ares snarled, charging at the first cow and slicing it's head clean open.

"Goodbye little Arma..have sweet dreams.." Hera whispered.

And in a bright flash of light, that could burn you eyes right out of you sockets, both Hera, and Arma disappeared...

And Ares alone was left fighting the hundreds of cows, with anger and hatred building in his heart and maybe, maybe even sadness.

Author's Note:

VERY SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT! DAMN HAD TO GO TO SCHOOL AND REVISE FOR EXAMS AND PONIES WERE DRAGGED AWAY FROM ME! AND SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER!!!

MUST MAKE LONGER CHAPTER...ARRFGH!

Anyways....

M.Q

Comments ( 13 )

DAMN HAD TO GO TO SCHOOL AND REVISE FOR EXAMS AND PONIES WERE DRAGGED AWAY FROM ME! AND SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER!!!

Don't worry, everyone understands.
DAMNIT WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
Also, Fucking Hera.

so fluttershy is not Athena :flutterrage: so sad

3400384 i have no idea

3402148

Then my dear sir, wait for the sequel :moustache: when I finish this story :moustache:

3402167 I have no idea what you mean

3402175

What's the fun in making sense?:moustache:

3560959
But when an animal needs her, she'll ignore her fears.

3561368

oh, right. CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT ABOUT THAT!:facehoof:

awww why you cancel it? it's so good!!! :fluttercry: .... wait is if canceled :rainbowhuh:

Login or register to comment