• Published 11th Sep 2013
  • 1,337 Views, 94 Comments

Daughter Of War.... - Moustache Queen



Applejack always thought of herself as a Apple Family Member. What she didn't expect that she wasn't one...she was a daughter, of something powerful, and Greek God ; Ares. Now Applejack is sent of Earth, and to Camp Half-Blood.

  • ...
8
 94
 1,337

Chapter One

This Chapter is dedicated to my friend Rachel Walker, who is now walking among the stars

----------------------------------Daughter Of War----------------------------------

She was floating, floating among the darkness of her own dreams....She didn't know how or where did the light came from, she only had the urge to follow it. Slowly the light grew bigger, bigger, and bigger. Until it finally opened into a new world...

She slowly opened her eyes, blinking as the light shone into them. She let out a small giggle as a soft hand rubbed against her cheek. She looked up to face her mother, her oak-coloured eyes sparkling with happiness...

"Where is she?" boomed a voice.

She looked up, and let out a slight happy giggle as she gazed straight into the fiery red eyes of her father. He crossed his arms and gazed at his daughter. She was smiling, unaware of the powers he possessed....

"Ares...meet your daughter.." Elizabeth breathed...

Ares let out a scoff and unfolded his arms, walked slowly to his daughter, her beautiful emerald green grass coloured eyes bore into his fiery flaming red ones...

For a single moment, Ares felt he could collapse on his knees at the sight of his beautiful daughter...

He shook his head and lifted his gaze to his exhausted wife...

"You should rest" Ares commanded.

Elizabeth lifted her brow, her eyes sparked in a mischievous manner. She smiled and lower her gaze to her daughter.

"And what? Miss the bonding of Father and Daughter?" Elizabeth asked.

Ares rolled his eyes and crossed his arms once more, his red eyes blazing with annoyance.

"I know your the God Of War and stuff my love....but honestly...can't you give a little bit of your time to meet and bond with your daughter?" Elizabeth asked

"In war there ain't many lovers sweetheart..." Ares grumbled.

"Ah....but there isn't a War near us now is there?" Elizabeth asked.

Ares grumbled and cursed under his breath as Elizabeth won the soft argument....He always hated losing, always...

"Have you named her yet?" Ares asked.

Elizabeth shook her head.

"Would you like to name her Ares?" Elizabeth asked.

Ares frowned, he never really named stuff except his swords. He nodded and started pacing back and forth...

Elizabeth chuckled as she saw her lover thinking...

"Bellum?" Ares answerd finally.

"No.." Elizabeth laughed.

"Potestas?" Ares asked.

"No..." Elizabeth replied.

"Amour?" Ares added.

"Isn't that Love in Latin?" Elizabeth asked, screwing up a smug smile.

"Gladius?" Ares asked.

"Isn't that sounding like a boys name?" Elizabeth asked.

"Son of a Arma!" Ares cursed

"That's a good one!" Elizabeth smiled

"What Arma?" Ares asked

"Yes! In Latin it means Weapons doesn't it? And Arma is related to Karma!" Elizabeth smiled

"I have no idea what you just said..." Ares admitted

Arma smiled and gazed at her Father, giggling, she reached out and tried to hug him. Elizabeth smiled and slowly picked Arma up with soft and gentle hands, hooking her up she showed her to Ares, who was crossing his arms totally disagreeing with the name...

"Daddy!" Arma giggled.

Ares lifted his eyebrow and gazed at his daughter, his red eyes blazeing into Arma's green ones..

"Come on Ares...I won't tell anyone...just hug her for once!" Elizabeth encouraged...

Ares let out a 'Huff!' Of disagreement and turned away from his daughter...

Arma tilted her head and let out a small giggle...

Ares sighed, and turned to face his daughter again, this time....holding his golden and red sword...

"How-" Ares began.

"ARMA!!" Arma giggled.

Ares ducked and let out a small chuckle, he lifted his hand and hooked his fingers around it. He chuckled and sheathed it, turned to his daughter who was crossing her arms and giving him a smug face saying, 'I knew you will fall for it'.

Ares sighed and lifted Arma out of Elizabeth's hands and held her uncomfortably...

"Never held a baby huh?" Elizabeth laughed.

Ares rolled his eyes, Elizabeth smiled, Arma giggled.

All were happy....

----------------------------------Daughter Of War----------------------------------

Applejack woke in a jolt, she quickly raised her head to only face her bedroom. Sweat poured down her face, she gulped and lifted herself out her bed, she lifted her hoof and grabbed her Brown Stetson hat and placed it on her yellow mane...

Slowly Applejack let out a few calm breaths and walked towards a large brown chest....

Applejack slowly opened the chest with a soft creeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaakkkk.

Applejack slowly lowered her hoof in the dark box and reached out for a long shape, she lifted it out of the box, the window behind her shone by the beautiful and graceful light of the moon..

Applejack sat down and gazed at the long shape...She frowned...

It was a long golden and red sword, the hilt of the sword had a bright orange ruby-shaped gem it was so big, Rarity would fall into 'Drama Mode'.

Applejack lifted her gaze to face the shadows of her room, she sighed and closed her eyes..

The words echoed through her mind...

ELIZABETH NO!

I'm sorry Ares...

IT WASN'T HER FAULT.

It had to be done.

IT WASNT HER FAULT, YOU COWARD BITCH!.

Step aside now Ares...Arma will destroy us all if she lives...

NEVER!

Fine...I'll do it by force!

"Applejack?" Whispered a voice.

Applejack snapped out of her trance, she looked up to face a small cream-coloured filly with a bright red mane and tail and a big pink bow..

"Apple Bloom?" Applejack asked.

The filly nodded, her orange coloured eyes were fixed on the sword fearfully...

"Ya had that bad dream again sis?" Apple Bloom asked.

Applejack sighed..

"Yeah...yeah ah did.." Applejack sighed.

"Why are you up anyways missy?" Applejack added.

Apple Bloom brushed the wooden floor with her hoof nervously, she gulped and lowered her gaze to the floor..

"Ah had I nightmare sis.." Apple Bloom admitted...

Applejack sighed and placed the sword gently in the wooden box and shut it tight. She sighed and slowly walked forwards and sat next to Apple Bloom, while hooking her hoof around the young Filly's shoulder..

"What was it Apple Bloom?" Applejack asked.

"Ah was walking in the apple woods...you were behind meh, Granny Smith too..." Apple Bloom began.

Applejack gazed at the filly, she was slowly shaking...

"We-we were taking ya to the river because you were bleedin...Once we were there a large pair of red eyes sparkled in the bushes ah went towards it an-an-an it pounced it-it it" Apple Bloom stammered.

Tears began to flow down the creamy coloured Filly's eyes, Applejack nudged the filly towards her, Apple Bloom sobbed and sunk her face into Applejack's fur, the orange mare shuddered as the cold tears sunk into her orange fur. She closed her eyes and remembered the first time she had a nightmare. Applejack smiled as she recalled her snuggling in Big Mac's bed when he offered her to sleep with him. Applejack remembered how she felt safe and secure when she stayed by Big Mac.

Applejack lowered her head to face the crying Apple Bloom, still crying in her fur.

"It got ya and you told me and G-Granny to run and-and-an I saw blood splatter and the river turned red!" Apple Bloom sobbed.

"Sshhhhhhhhhh it's ok Apple Bloom, it's ok I'm not goin anywhere...it's ok.." Applejack soothed.

"Ah looked back and saw yeh fighting the monster with t-that sword....you-you were glowing bright yellow and blood was pouring down yeh....and-and you glowed brightly and ah woke up..." Apple Bloom continued.

"It's alright Apple Bloom.." Applejack soothed, softly rubbing the soft red mane of the little crying filly...

"Sis....I-I thought you really were dead...it-it felt real....Real" Apple Bloom sniffed.

Applejack slowly pushed the filly from her fur and gazed into her deep orange eyes, she smiled and lifted her hoof and whipped the flowing tears off her sister's face...

"Now lookie 'ere Yah a big strong filly...and no one can tell you otherwise...I'm a big strong sister...no one will take meh down remember? I'm the Element of Honesty for Apple's sake!" Applejack soothed.

"Even if I'm fighting and I don't have much weapons I've still got Bucky Mc Goddie Goddie and Kick's Mc Gee!" Applejack joked.

Apple Bloom smiled and sniffed away the tears, she slowly heaved herself up and hugged Applejack tightly...

"Now yah better be off to bed before old Granny Smith will whip ya up a strong speech on bed rest!" Applejack chuckled.

Apple Bloom smiled and rushed to the door and opened it slowly, she turned her head and faced Applejack, smiling.

"Yah the best sis ever.." Apple Bloom sniffed...

Applejack smiled and watched her little sister creep away into the darkness, Applejack turned to the old brown chest once more...

"Why do I have a weird feeling this 'Ares' fellow is bad trouble?" Applejack mumbled to herself.

Slowly she closed the door Apple Bloom opened and made her way to her bright and large bed once more..

Applejack heaved herself in the comfy covers and placed her brown Stetson on her bed side. Slowly she closed her eyes and began to travel in the dream world....

----------------------------------Daughter Of War----------------------------------

The next day Applejack woke up to find the warm and mouth-watering smell of Pancakes...

Applejack smiled and quickly heaved her bed covers off herself, she quickly placed her brown Stetson on her yellow mane and rushed to the brown door and opened it up to revel Apple Bloom holding a large tray with three glasses of Apple Juice and a white clean plate with golden coloured Panckaes on them...

Applejack was speechless, she gazed at Apple Bloom, who was smiling...

"Apple Bloom...Yah shouldn't 'ave" Applejack gasped.

"Happy birthday sis!" Apple Bloom smiled.

"Wha?" Applejack gasped.

Apple Bloom smiled and slowly pressed forwards into the room and slowly set down the large tray on Applejack's messy bed. Applejack herself was completely surprised, not of the Pancakes or Apple Bloom delivering them..

She forgot her own Birthday, she completely forgot it was the first day of Summer, the first day of the 'Summer Holidays' where Apple Bloom was unable to go to school until six weeks later...

"What's wrong sis?" Apple Bloom asked.

Applejack blinked and shook her head and smiled, she slowly turned her gaze for the tray to her little sister, who, was hopping down in excitement.

"Hold on yeh little varmint!" Applejack chuckled.

"Wha?" Apple Bloom began.

Applejack leapt and knocked down her little sister over and began to tickle her with her long yellow mane...

"Thoughts you could get away from first day of the month did yeh?!" Applejack laughed.

Ever since Applejack returned from The Crystal Empire, Apple Bloom Sweetie Bell and Scootaloo all made up this group of shenanigans called 'First day of the month'. What happens is that everypony must hunt down their friends or family and tickle them into submission. Applejack was surprised Apple Bloom didn't get a Cutie Mark for making a new kind of Prank...

"Stop please! Hahaha! I give in! I GIVE IN!!" Apple Bloom laughed

Applejack let out a small chuckle and released Apple Bloom from her long bushy yellow tail, Apple Bloom let out a few breaths to regain herself.

"I see Apple Bloom lost the First Month hooey!" Chuckled a voice.

Applejack spun around to face a long-old green coloured mare her white mane shinned brightly from the sun-rays blazing through the window in front of her...

"Granny Smith!" Applejack smiled.

"Ello youngin Happy Birthday!" Granny Smith smiled.

"Eyup!" Added a voice.

Applejack smiled as a large red coloured stallion walked and stood next to Granny Smith, it was Applejack's brother, Big Macintosh...

"Happy Sixteenth birthday sis!" Macintosh smiled.

"Thanks Big Mac!" Applejack smiled.

"Now hurry up and eat ya Pancakes before they get cold ya friend Rainbow Blitz came over to get yeh!" Granny Smith smiled.

"Actually it's Rainbow Dash Granny!" Applejack smiled.

Granny Smith frowned and lifted up a large golden horn and plugged it into her ear and leaned closer to Applejack.

Applejack chuckled and leapt onto her bed and began to sink her teeth into the glorious Pancakes. pple Bloom watched her eat with longing sparkling in her orange eyes. Smiling Applejack pushed the tray to the young filly and chewed her last Pancake in one last gulp..

Apple Bloom smiled and began to dig into the remaining Pancakes on the tray, smiling as she did so..

Applejack heaved herself off the bed only to bump into Big Mac, she backed away and stared at a large green and orange box with a bright yellow box..

"Ah Mac...yeh shouldn't have..." Applejack gasped.

"Eyup!" Mac smiled and shoved the box forwards.

Applejack smiled and received the gift and teased to the box open onto to gasp, she lowered her hoof into the box and hooked her hoof onto the mysterious item...

She lifted it out and smiled....

It was a large copper made apple with large words saying 'APPLEJACK'.

"Ah Mac....thank you..." Applejack smiled.

Slowly Applejack raised her hoof and brought down her Stetson and clipped the Apple on her hat, still smiling she placed it on and hugged her big brother...

"Thank you...all of yeh.." Applejack smiled.

"Yah better go missy! Don't wanna be late for your friend Rainbow Light!" Granny encouraged.

Applejack smiled and nodded and pushed herself forwards and opened her bedroom door and raced down the corridor, she smiled as she leapt down the staircase and land with a loud THUD..

Applejack raced through the living room and kitchen and opened the white door and raced into the outdoors, Applejack smiled and raced down the dusty path to Ponyville.....

















Unaware of the mysterious set of Red eyes following her....

Author's Note:

How do you like it? Did I do good? Please tell I did good!

Hope you liked it....it is to make up for my deleted stories :Raritycry:

A.F