• Published 11th Sep 2013
  • 1,337 Views, 94 Comments

Daughter Of War.... - Moustache Queen



Applejack always thought of herself as a Apple Family Member. What she didn't expect that she wasn't one...she was a daughter, of something powerful, and Greek God ; Ares. Now Applejack is sent of Earth, and to Camp Half-Blood.

  • ...
8
 94
 1,337

Chapter Two

This Chapter is dedicated to Jake Robinsion who will forever keep my secret safe till death

-----------------------------Daughter Of War-----------------------------

Applejack smiled and raced down the dusty path, dust and dirt was sent flying into the air with every hoof-step she took, the dust slowly began to fly up and form large cloud dusts, just high enough to reach Applejack's mane tip. The dust swarmed and tickled around Applejack, she smiled. Slowly the bright and colourful village known as Ponyville came on the horizon, Applejack sped up, she felt her eyes spark with determination and nervousness...

ARMA NO!

Applejack widened her eyes, for a moment she lost her control of her hoofs, they felt numb, with a stomp Applejack skidded and flew into the air. Applejack waved her arms in panic, Applejack closed her eyes and fell to the ground with a soft Omph!

Applejack groaned, she opened her eyes to face a large pink coloured hoof. She looked up to face a smiling bright pink coloured pony with bright blue eyes, sparkling with excitement.

"Pinkie Pie?" Applejack groaned

"Hiya Applejack! Oh my gosh you take soooooooo long to get here! But now your here isn't that great?! Pinkie Pie giggled

Applejack lifted herself up and dusted herself down and fixed her hat in the right position, with a smile Pinkie Pie began bouncing around the orange mare, giggling as she did so.

"I have a message from Rainbow Dash!" Pinkie Pie giggled and bounced in her normal fourth-wall cheery fashion.

"Ok shoot" Applejack replied

"Rainbow Dash told me that she heard from Twilight who heard from Rarity who heard from Fluttershy that you must go to Sugar Cube Corner for a BIG BIG BIGGY surprise!" Pinkie giggled

Applejack lifted her hat and scratched her mane with confusion, Pinkie Pie may of spoke normal to herself but to Applejack she didn't hear a word of it.

"Come again?" Applejack asked

"Ok Rainbow Dash told me that she heard from Twi-mmmmprh!?" Pinkie Pie began only to have a orange hoof pressed on her mouth

"Pinkie Pie say It slowly..ok?" Applejack confirmed

The pink party pony smiled and nodded, Applejack sighed and let her hoof fall to the ground once more.

"SUGAR CUBE CORNER BIG BIG BIGGY SURPRISE!!" Pinkie Pie giggled before disappearing in a flash of pink.

"Ah knew Pinkie Pie was a Fourth-wall breaker....but this is just creepin meh out.." Applejack mumbled to herself

The orange mare sighed and pressed forwards, flicking her golden tail as she went. As she walked along she frowned, she kept on thinking about her dream...

Arma? Ares? Elizabeth? Those names are weird in my opinion....but why the hay to they seem...familiar? Applejack thought.

"Hi Applejack!" Greeted a voice

Applejack lifted her gaze and smiled and waved a hoof of greeting at the pony in front of her. It was a beautiful lime green coloured mare with a white and darker lime green streaked tail. She appeared to be in a bit of a problem, the mare was hold about five books in both hoofs, and was also holding a shopping basket. Papers were flying everywhere...

"Lyra? Y'all need some 'elp with that?" Applejack asked, walking to the mare

Lyra smiled and let out a sigh and collapsed underneath the massive pile of grocery shopping and books, Applejack smiled and picked up a large brown book with a golden spine.

Applejack looked at the book and frowned, she turned the book nurmeous times to understand the title. By the time Lyra grabbed all of her grocery bags Applejack finally figured out the title...

Humans Greek Mythology

Applejack frowned and turned over the title to reveal a picture of a weird creature with white robes and short shaggy light grey hair, but what was the most weird thing, the creature was holding a large lighting bolt. The creature's eyes was grey as the hair, but was blazing with power and wisdom far beyond any age Applejack has ever seen.

"Oh you're reading Zeus!" Lyra smiled

Applejack lifted her eyebrow, Lyra gasped and held her shopping bags to her mouth..

"You mean you don't know Zeus?" Lyra asked

"Nah...no offence Lyra but I'm not into tha 'uman stuff ya in" Applejack replied

"It's ok! But of you're not into them...why are you reading it?" Lyra asked as she gazed at the reading Applejack..

"Wha? Oh..ah didn't quite understand the title.." Applejack admitted, flicking the page.

"What do you mean by that?" Lyra asked.

Applejack stayed silent, her green eyes were fixed on the page before her, quick as a flash she shoved the book into Lyra's chest and ran..

Lyra stood speechless, frowning she dropped her bags and quickly placed the book in her hoof, she frowned once more as she gazed at the white page with bold fiery red words naming one thing.

Ares God Of War

-----------------------------Daughter Of War-----------------------------

Applejack didn't know where she was running nor why, she just didn't want to face that name again, Ares. The voices echoed through her brain as she kept running, dust was flying around her..

ARMA NO!!!!!!!

I'm sorry Ares..

WHY? WHY! SHE WAS ONLY A CHILD!

She would kill us by the time she aged.

WE COULD OF TRAINED HER NOT TO!

I'm sorry Ares...it's done...

I'll NEVER forgive you Hera...NEVER!

Applejack closed her eyes and galloped faster, but the voices just kept shouting or soothing in her mind, it hurt, it felt like fire burning inside your brain and burning away all knowledge and memories you had and turning it to ash. Applejack opened her eyes and skidded, sending dust fly into the air.

Before she knew it she tumbled into a figure of blue and multicolour, Applejack let out a yelp of surprised and flung into the figure sending in herself, and the figure topple over into the dust..

Applejack groaned and rubbed her hat-less head, she looked up to see a tall blue coloured Pegasus with a rainbow coloured mane a tail, her eyes were sparking with impatience and surprise..

"Applejack!" The mare huffed

"Rainbow?" Applejack asked

"Duh!" Rainbow huffed flinging her arms out in a expression know as 'why are you? Stupid?'

"Hay...why were you in front of me?" Applejack asked

"I was looking for you! Didn't Pinkie Pie give you the message of the Big surprise?" Rainbow huffed, crossing her arms and hovering over the orange mare.

Applejack widened her eyes and sat right up, nearly knocking Rainbow Dash over.

"Oh gosh I forgot! I was havin a conversation with Lyra and I-" Applejack began

"No time for explanations we gotta go!" Rainbow Dash interrupted, and grabbed Applejack's hoof.

Now for some weird reason Applejack felt a nerve twitch, without thinking she knocked Rainbow Dash's hoof away and spun around giving a large buck into the Pegasus chest sending the Pegasus staggering

"OW!" Rainbow Dash wailed.

Applejack widened and she quickly picked up her brown Stetson and rushed to her friend she lifted the blue Pegasus up who flinched and gave Applejack a look of confusion.

"Why the hay did you do that for?!" Rainbow asked

"Sorry Rainbow I didn't like you touchin me..I felt a weird feelin and snapped.." Applejack mumbled

"Oh so like Self-Defence?" Rainbow asked rubbing her mane.

"Yeah I guess so.." Applejack admitted.

"Ok...we better go to the surprise then.." Rainbow mumbled, offering her hoof.

"Ok then..." Applejack smiled and grabbed the hoof of her friend.

With a Whhoooosh Applejack felt wind blast into her face, she placed her free hoof onto her brown Stetson to keep it from flying away for mother large and fast amounts of air blasting onto her face. Applejack looked down and smiled, underneath her was the the bright and colourful buildings of Ponyville..

"Brace yourself AJ!" Rainbow sniggered

"Wait what do ya mean by-" Applejack began

The orange mare didn't have to to finish, with a strong heave of her hoof Rainbow flung Applejack forwards, the orange mare gasped in surprise and held onto her hat tightly, Applejack closed her eyes and felt her whole body tumble and and collapsed on a surprisingly soft floor..

Applejack opened her eyes and looked up to face a wide creamy and pink coloured room, Applejack heaved herself up and dusted herself down only to find confetti stuck on her fur.

With no warning a flash of pink purple yellow white purple green and blue jumped out and shot out large amounts of confetti..

"SURPRISE!!" Voices yelled

Applejack yelled and toppled over, she looked up to face five mares and a small purple and green dragon..

They all smiled, all where wearing pointy party hats, Applejack smiled and lifted herself again.

"Happy birthday Applejack!" Giggled a voice

Applejack looked up to face Pinkie Pie once more, she was pushing a large white cart with a mysterious orange box in the middle of it. Rainbow Dash followed behind the pink party pony, hovering in the air, smiling and prideful about her little prank with Applejack.

"Yah got me Rainbow.." Applejack chuckled

"You bet I did!" Rainbow laughed

"Applejack! Darling! Confetti isn't really your style on you're fur!" Gasped a voice

Applejack turned to face a snow white coloured Unicorn with a pretty styled deep purple coloured mane and tail, her bright blue eyes were sparkling with concern and amusement.

"Rarity am i thinking what you're thinking? Applejack laughed

"Of course! Fashion Maker overrrrrrrrrr!!" Rarity smiled, clapping her hooves in excitement

Applejack sighed and slowly slipped away form the eager fashionista Unicorn..

"H-hi Apple-jack....Ha-ppy birthday!" Squeaked a voice

Applejack turned her attention to a bright yellow coloured Pegasus with a bright pink mane and tail, her kind face was hidden by the pink mane, her dark green eyes glowed dimly by the soft shades of shadow..

"Fluttershy! How ya doin? Is Angel ok?" Applejack smiled

Fluttershy brushed her hoof across the wooden floor, her eyes darting everywhere to inspect any danger..

"He's fine...I just hope he'll be fine while I'm gone.." Fluttershy replied with a soft smile

"Happy birthday Applejack!" Commented a voice

Applejack lofted her eyebrow and turned and bowed at the figure before her, Princess Twilight Sparkle flapped her wings in disapproval.

"Applejack! You don't have to bow to me on you're birthday!" Twilight smiled

"But Princess Twi-" Applejack began

"No buts! Oh and it's just Twilight...honestly Applejack I'm starting to think you might be better of as a Element of Loyalty!" Twilight joked

"Hey! I'm in the building you know!" Rainbow huffed

"Applejack! Applejack! Yooooohooooooo Applejack! Applejack!" Pinkie Pie giggled.

Applejack chuckled and turned herself around and walked right up to the pink party pony, Pinkie giggled and showed her hoofs to the bright orange box, Applejack felt all of her friends gaze at her with happiness and pride.

Slowly Applejack gulped and slowly lifted the box up, she gasped and placed her hoof to her mouth, dropping the box.

"Girls...ya shouldn't 'ave" Applejack gasped, tears welling in her eyes

There before her, was the largest cake Applejack has seen, it's orange icing paced around the sides of the cake, it was a big vinilla flavoured cake, in the middle of it was three large red apples with bright green icing stems...

Applejack blinked, tears of happiness began to fall down her face, her friends around her smiled..

"We did Applejack..you deserved it.." Twilight informed

"Yeah!" Rainbow added

"Especially in the Battle against the Meany MC Meany Cheesy legged Changelings!" Pinkie Pie giggled

"You deserve Applejack...for saving Angle from the scary Timberwolves" Fluttershy admitted

"You saved me with the others when I was captured by those Vile Ruffian Diamons Dogs!" Rarity added

"Technically you saved yourself Rare" Applejack corrected

"But you pushed aside your Apple Business to help me.." Rarity replied

"Why are we talking when she should start blowing?" Pinkie asked

Applejack smiled and drew a breath she closed her eyes, for a moment she felt all her troubles melt away ; Apple Farming, Winter, Death, Pain..even the Dreams...

Applejack blew softly, the fiery golden flames whisked and disappeared leaving only a trail of smoke floating into the air and out of the stained glass window at the side of it...

It has begun....she is now Sixteen.....it has begun...it has begun......










It...has...begun...

Author's Note:

Did I do good? I think I did pretty crappy DX

Hope you liked this Crappy Chapter

A.F