• Published 11th Sep 2013
  • 1,338 Views, 94 Comments

Daughter Of War.... - Moustache Queen



Applejack always thought of herself as a Apple Family Member. What she didn't expect that she wasn't one...she was a daughter, of something powerful, and Greek God ; Ares. Now Applejack is sent of Earth, and to Camp Half-Blood.

  • ...
8
 94
 1,338

Chapter Five

This Chapter is dedicated to my dog Elise, who will forever be loyal and honest even though she cannot speak

----------------Daughter Of War--------------

"Arma....."

ARMA

ARMA

ARMA

....

Applejack opened her eyes, but closed them shut as the bright light scorched into her green eyes, gritting her teeth, she opened them up once more, she blinked as she gazed at soft whisks of grass right in front of her. Lifting her head Applejack looked around to find herself in a bright forest.

"Where in apple's name am ah?" Applejack gasped, as she gazed at the surroundings.

She was in a glorious green forest, the trees were a strong colour of green and brown, the squrrile's leapt on tree to tree, and the birds flew softly, not making any sound. The soft wind pressed against Applejack's and the tree leaf's fur. Applejack pricked up her ears and turned her gaze to a small thin stream. It was sparkling in a bright blue colour, with white streaks flowing down. Little fish hopped out of the stream now and then..

Blinking, Applejack placed her hoof onto her mane, her hatless mane. Gasping Applejack looked around to find her brown Stetson. Applejack widened her eyes, her brown Stetson was gone. Her present from Big Mac was gone.

Narrowing her eyes, Applejack heaved herself up, her whole body screeched in pain. Applejack staggered and quickly leaned against a tree.

"Ah feel like ah took on a dragon singled hoofed!" Applejack grumbled to herself.

Taking deep breaths, Applejack pushed herself from the tree and stood still, her legs screeched in pain. Gritting her teeth, Applejack walked forwards. With every step her muscles screeched in pain, telling her to stop.

Ah ain't giving up...Ah have to find somepony.. Applejack thought, lifting her gaze to the tall trees that towered over her.

Applejack stopped, she gazed at the tall trees, the large and thick branches tempting her to clime to the top. Applejack walked towards the tree, lifting her hoof she grabbed the first branch of the tree.

SNAP!

Applejack widened her eyes, she gazed at the torn branch, she only just grabbed it...and it just snapped. Applejack frowned, her whole body screeched in pain, but why did she easily rip off the branch when she could barley lift a hoof without passing out of pain and exhaustion?

This is gettin weirder and weirder..Applejack thought

Applejack shook her head and pressed forwards, throwing the branch away, as the orange mare pressed forwards, the small bramble bushes brushed against her fur, as if they tried to pull her back to the forest. Applejack swatted the brambles gently with her soft golden coloured tail.

"Ah you're awake!" Laughed a voice

With a flash of white a tall mix-matched creature appeared, he was wearing a Sombrero on his hat, and maracas were in his mix-matched arms. His toothy grin made Applejack grit her teeth in anger.

"Discord! Ah shouldn't knew yeh would sprew up trouble!" Applejack growled

Discord rolled his eyes and snapped his talons, with a flash of green, Applejack found herself sitting in a large pillow-made couch, in her hoofs was a large bucket of popcorn. Applejack rolled her eyes and chuckled the bucket at Discord, which just grabbed a baseball bat and swung, and hit the popcorn bucket, making it fly into the air and explode into fireworks

Applejack rolled her eyes, and crossed her hoofs.

"Cheer up Applejack! I'm just granting you're wish!" Discord smiled

"Ah wish you would leave me alone then!" Applejack growled

"Sorry AJ but that wasn't the wish you said!" Discord replied

Applejack growled, Discord frowned and clicked his talons, with a flash of pink, Applejack herself standing on the ground once more, Applejack raised here eyebrow as she gazed at a large golden and red coloured sword.

"Are ya the one eh sent Flim and Flam stealin?" Applejack growled

"Nope! I actually didn't even know who even stole this baby..." Discord smiled, hooking the sword into his talons and gazing at the sword...fearfully?

Applejack sighed and trotted up to Discord, who gazed at her smugly, rolling her eyes Applejack snatched the sword right out of Discord's talons.

"Tell me where are we...before I cut yeh head off!" Applejack growled

"Okay! Sheesh!" Discord grumbled

"Well" Applejack growled, unsheathing her sword.

"We are in the forest of memories!" Discord grumbled, crossing his arms and flicking his tail annoyed "I never get to have any fun.." Discord added softly

Applejack rolled her eyes and pressed her sword gently on Discord's chest, who yelped and widened his eyes in surprise.

"What do you mean by 'Forest Of Memories?'" Applejack growled

Discord gulped.

"Tell me!" Applejack snarled, clenching her teeth in anger

"Ok ok ok ok! When you wished you wanted to know who you were, I made you fall asleep so I can bring you here peacefully!" Discord replied

"Why here?" Applejack growled.

Discord rolled his eyes and lifted his arms and shrugged

"Forest Of Memories...I think the title says it all.." Discord sighed

"And? Why bring me here?" Applejack asked

"I just said that! To make your wish come true!" Discord rolled his eyes

Applejack blinked, slowly she lowered her sword, Discord gasped, holding his throat tight. Applejack shook her head and sheathed her sword. Discord smiled, Applejack rolled her eyes and kicked Discord.

"Ow!" Discord yelped

"If yeh took meh here for a prank a'll kill yeh!" Applejack growled

"Sooooooo you trust me?" Discord asked, smiling mischievously

"Yeh....for now.." Applejack smirked

Discord whooped and lifted his mix-matched wings and darted into the air, Applejack frowned as she felt a weird tug on her hoof. Looking down, Applejack widened her eyes, a long tight rope was tightened around her hoof. Without a warning, Applejack's hoof was tugged, and the orange mare was dragged into the air. Applejack widened her eyes, quickly she grabbed her sheathed sword and held it tight. Eager not to lose it

"DISCORD!" Applejack yelled, as the clouds began to grow bigger and bigger.

"Ooooh I love this part!" Discord happily thought out-loud, ignoring Applejack's rude comments.

Discord dived, Applejack widened her eyes, gripping onto her sword even more tightly, Applejack yelled out rude words to rude to write down..

But I'll write them in...

"SON OF A BUCKING IDIOTIC NO GOODER, WHEN I GET MY HOOVES ON YEH I'M GUNNA MAKE SURE YEH WON'T TURN TO STONE BUT YOU'LL GET KICKED BY MY BUCKING HOOVES!" Applejack yelled

Discord widened his eyes, smirking he clicked his talons, with a flash of white, Applejack found herself standing right next to a large pool. Applejack gazed at Discord angrily.

"This is the Pool Of Answers! Just look inside and wish what you want to know and it'll show you the answer!" Discord smiled

Applejack growled, spinning around she lifted her hind-legs, but she forgot how weak she was, pushing her hind-legs, a soft laughing broke out, Applejack frowned and tumbled over, landing face first into the dust.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! How hilarious! That might of even tickled me!" Discord laughed

Applejack heaved herself up and charged at Discord, who, clicked his talons and teleported to the side, while, Applejack crashed head first into a large boulder and fall face first once more.

"Wow...just...wow.." Discord smiled

Applejack felt a warm liquid pour down her face, lifting her hoof up she touched her forehead, she winched in pain, lowering her hoof she gazed at the blood. The bright red blood.

"This is just...well....pathetic..you can't even get up...no wonder your pony father died by those TimberWolves" Discord smiled, grinning as his plan began to function properly.

Applejack narrowed her eyes, gritting her teeth, she pressed her hooves on the grassy floor, her muscles screeched in pain. Applejack breathed, closing her eyes Applejack lifted herself up...


The Pool shimmered in front of her, images and memories shimmered and sparkled in the Pool, voices echoed thorough Applejack's head. Her heart was being torn apart by the many emotions that the memories held.


In War there ain't many lover sweetheart....


Son of Arma!


That's it!


What Arma?


ARMA NO


It had to be done..



Applejack snapped her eyes open, Discord widened his eyes as a fiery red aura surrounded Applejack. Gritting her teeth Applejack unsheathed her sword, it glowed brightly by the warm shine of the sun. Discord gapped in awe and horror...


Applejack smirked.


"Ah'm Applejack....and i'm gunna kick your ass Discord.." Applejack snarled


"........Oh Cotten candy.." Discord gasped, though he was smiling on the inside...his plan was working...just....



Perfectly

Author's Note:

BAM....eyup that was the most stupid idiotic Chapter I have wrote in my life...I am ashamed I have wrote this down :moustache:

Anyways...What is Discord's Plan? How the heck did Applejack glow red?....And who is Applejack REALLY??

Find out in the next chapter

A.F