• Published 11th Aug 2013
  • 3,178 Views, 51 Comments

Fluttershy Wears Glasses - Diablomuerte2



Sort of Sequel to Rainbow Dash Dies An Awesome Death, So Rainbow Dash wants to train Scootaloo how to fly but has to inform her of something that she thought was odd.

  • ...
8
 51
 3,178

Fluttershy's Reading Glasses

Fluttershy's Reading Glasses

Ponyville was a bright and cheerful place and usually days were pleasant. The weather team had always scheduled some good sunny days when the town needed it. Today was just a that kind of day. Rainbow Dash had spent the morning clearing the clouds and letting the sun shine all over the fair town. She had plans today.

She wanted to help her honorary sister start training for her first flight. Ever since becoming sister's with the young filly, the rainbow maned mare had been feeling a sense of pride and duty. She had never seen herself as some pony's sibling and yet she was glad she decided to take on the task.

Scootaloo on the other hand was living a dream come true. She was so happy that even if she never learned to fly she was glad just spending time with her 'sister'. She was already doing some light stretches at the park waiting for Rainbow Dash to arrive.

Rainbow Dash had arrived and with seconds to spare because she was early. Since she noticed they both were there early she felt she had time to tell Scootaloo something she learned about Fluttershy recently. "Hey Squirt... I know you are excited to get started and all but I have a story to tell you about Fluttershy."

Scootaloo cringed and protested "No, Rainbow Dash, Sweetie Belle told me not to let you tell me any stories involving Fluttershy or about you dying for her... she said something about Rarity having a bloody nose"

Rainbow Dash blushed a bit but wasn't dissuaded from her task. "It's nothing like that... I just noticed something about Fluttershy and it all started when..."

____________________________________________________________

Rainbow Dash-

____________________________________________________________

"No!" Scootaloo shouted breaking Rainbow Dash from her story.

"What the hay Scoots I was just getting started." She said with a huff of anger.

"No! Listen sister I think you have a problem... you see, I think you see the world differently than we do. Last time you told me a story about Rarity falling to her death you told me the music was blaring some 'bad ass' rock and roll, and you said there was a flock of dragons trying to stop you from saving her." She said with puffy cheeks getting upset for believing such a tall tale.

"Because that did happen... seriously Scoots who are you going to believe? Every pony else or me?" She said testing the loyalty of her ward.

"Well... I mean... did you really buck a dragon into the sun while wearing a leather jacket and sun glasses?" She wondered about that story too.

"Totally... I could kick the flank out of any dragon... point me to a dragon and watch me destroy it." She wasn't going to let some young filly call her a liar. She was Rainbow Dash and her stories were legendary because they were all true.

"What about Spike... can you beat him up? I hear he is a man now because of something that happened at the library." She said confused about Spike's new attitude.

"I can kick his flank blind folded, anyways can I tell you my story now?" She asked wanting to get this information off her chest.

"Wait how is this a story? It sounds more like you are just giving me a statement. Fluttershy wears glasses.... the end." Scootaloo gave her a look of impatience. "Can we fly now or practice whatever I need to so I can get flying?" She was here to learn the basics of flight not the apparels of a shy mare.

" I will make you a deal, I will teach you some advance flight techniques when you start flying if you let me tell this story." She said making an offer the filly can't refuse, to her surprise the filly did just that.

"I will pass, I just want to learn the basics and when I start flying I can learn my own stunts." She wasn't in the mood to hear another long winded story with special effects and drama. "I mean I don't even know if Fluttershy wears glasses or if you just think she does."

Rainbow Dash was getting mad... "I do though... listen just let me tell my story and I will.. buy you ice cream two scoops." She was feeling desperate, if this story wasn't told she would flip. She couldn't tell her friends because they were still whining about some incident that happened a week ago where Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy allegedly made love in front of the group and supposedly Spike was watching and had learned about the bird and the birds... since there was no bees in the mix.

Scootaloo wasn't in the mood for silly stories that had no merits to flight "Three scoops... and you have a deal."

Rainbow Dash was grinning "Yes! Finally alright so it begins like this...."

____________________________________________________________

Rainbow Dash-

____________________________________________________________

"Wait... can't you tell it without jumping into the story inside your head? Why not just tell it as it is?" She asked in a huffy tone.

"Because it's not as awesome ... or cool... or ... dramatic?" she asked while shrugging her shoulder.

" Alright fine but can you keep it simple and don't add too many extra bits?" She was noticing that time was passing by arguing about the story.

"Sure sure... now don't interrupt anymore I need to tell you it all, so it begins like this......."

____________________________________________________________

Rainbow Dash was in Fluttershy's room. The mare was looking smoking hot-

____________________________________________________________

"Why do you talk about Fluttershy like she is your marefriend?" Scootaloo asked confused.

"Seriously... ok look me and Fluttershy are together... we have been for like a week. So there any more questions?" She was trying to get to her story and the filly was breaking her stride.

" Are you sure this story is appropriate for a filly my age?" She wasn't sure how much Rainbow Dash knew about the limits of telling children things. She remembered when Applebloom was bragging about how her honorary sister, who was just an idol at the time, was helping her try to get her cutie mark by giving her dangerous stunts to do.

"You are like me right? I mean you follow the creed of The Dash so I am sure it's appropriate for you." She said with a beaming smile.

"Wait a second... you do know I am into colts not fillies right?" she asked inquisitively.

Rainbow Dash scoffed "I hardly doubt that with you running that Rainbow Dash fan club and chasing after me like Pinkie Pie would. I don't care if you are young you shouldn't be ashamed to love who you want to Scoots." She said being supportive.

"Ummm... right... so... that story about the glasses?" she said hiding her embarrassment.

"Oh yeah, the glasses alright, so there I was in Fluttershy's room and all of a sudden ...."

____________________________________________________________

Fluttershy looks at Rainbow Dash with lust blazing in her eyes focused through her glasses. The glasses that were being worn were meant to help the sexiest mare in all Equestria, next to Rainbow Dash herself, read the romance novels she was used to reading.

Rainbow Dash was ready to toss the book away and lay her mare down for the evening and make sweet, sweet love but tragedy struck. The night grew cold as the darkness settled in when Rainbow Dash's lover had decided to use the forbidden words...

"I am not in the mood tonight Rainbow Dash... "

____________________________________________________________

" That's it... that's your story? That had nothing to do with glasses... what a rip." She said angrily after having being conned into listening to an almost sex story.

"Whoa listen hey you interrupted I wasn't finished... can I finish my story please before you go jumping anymore guns?" she was slightly irritated. It seemed anytime she was trying to tell a story she was practically forced to stop at intervals.

Scootaloo just waved her hoof for her to carry on.

"Alright so there I was panicking because Fluttershy has just turned down The Dash..."

____________________________________________________________

The Dash knew she couldn't be turned down. She was on the offensive. A slow kiss had traced the jaw line of her lover.

Fluttershy's eyes back with lust as her cute reading glasses accentuated her face it was starting to get warm in the room and suddenly they were naked....

____________________________________________________________

"Wait... since when do you wear clothes? We are always naked..." Scootaloo said not understanding the importance of that scene or even why the scene was being played out.

"For the love of Celestia Scoots.... fine you want the clip notes version? I went in to her room, she was reading some romance novel, she had these cute glasses, and I was so into her that night... she initially rejected me telling me she wasn't in the mood until I used my charm and my seduction techniques and turned that mare on... and the best part is she never took off her glasses... while we made the bed shake with passion and all that flank..." She finished with her tongue a bit out.

Scootaloo was frozen in place.. she didn't know what exactly to say at that point. Her cheeks crimson and her mouth unable to form sentences or even coherent words. "The... wha.... the ... who?" She was unable to put together what she was told. Her honorary sister had just informed her that she was making love to a mare in reading glasses. "So you are telling me... a mare in glasses... is hotter than a mare without?" she was confused as to the correlation between glasses and a mare's attractiveness.

"No what I was just telling you about Fluttershy wearing glasses... it seems she uses them to read and stuff. I was just trying to tell you about that. Nothing more and nothing less." She said defiantly.

"Alright... so then... can we get to practicing... my wings feel all stiff for some reason... " she said confused and embarrassed.

"Well it will pass squirt. So after training what flavor ice cream you want?" She asked wondering what kind of flavor she was getting to see if she wanted the same herself.

" I guess any really... as long as it's triple scoop." she said in a tone of "you owe me ice cream."

"So then ready to practice?" she asked as she started hovering above her ward.

"Yeah let's get some training in..."

____________________________________________________________

After an exhausting moment of training and some small time eating ice cream together Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo parted ways.

Rainbow Dash was going to Fluttershy's house for the night and was going to have some nooky time if she played her cards right. She had been kind of glad she thought she died that day a week ago. Since it worked out for the best.

Scootaloo had other plans. she had to go to Sweet Apple Acres.

____________________________________________________________

Scootaloo was with Applebloom alone and she had convinced her to get her grandmother's glasses.

"So ya want me ta do what now?" Applebloom asked confused about the whole thing.

"I just want you to put Granny Smith's glasses on to see if something Rainbow Dash said is true or not." Scootaloo said hiding her blush.

Applebloom oblivious to her friend's inquiry was just happy to oblige since it was just a simple task. She put on the glasses and smiled "So did it work? How does it look?" She was wondering what the test was that she was performing.

Scootaloo smiled and just grinned "Oh yeah it worked alright... it definitely worked... by the way Applebloom did I ever tell you how amazing you look?" She asked trying to be like dash and laying the sweet words.

____________________________________________________________

Applejack was looking for Applebloom in the barn since she wasn't anywhere else. What she saw in the barn made her vile with anger. "The hay is going on... Scootaloo ya git out o' here and don't ya show yer face around here no more ya sneaky varmint." She was ranting while Scootaloo ran off.

Applebloom was half confused and shame faced at being caught and didn't understand what exactly her sister was upset about. All she knew was Applejack was livid about something.

Scootaloo chuckled as she walked home with an extra swing in her step. "I guess Rainbow Dash is right... mares do look good in glasses."

Author's Note:

This is a sort of sequel because it's just another random story that had taken place in my mind. It does somewhat follow the events of the first story but it's not necessarily a continuation. Anyways Surprise Scootabloom at the end. This story I had swimming in my head since I wrote my other fic.

couple of things no Applejack isn't a homo-phobe but she just caught her sister in a compromising position.. use your mind because it's open ended. I also wrote this at like 3-4 am in the morning so mistakes or stuff is bound to happen. Anyways I hope you enjoy this as well if this becomes as popular as my first comedic romance story I might just make another sort of sequel. Though I won't just make stuff up I will have to wait for a genuine idea to make it into my mind. I also have to take time to find some fan art that I can borrow from artists with permission. I have this art used with permission story got approved after some deliberations about tags. So all good now.

Comments ( 51 )

Oooh, another story? I can't wait to give this one a read now. I'm glad I followed you, because you look like you really like Dash.

3028145

Me like dash? *checks my story list* yeah... I guess I do like Dash. I do for many reasons. But too many to list anyways I just enjoy her character more than the others. Also my OTP be FlutterDash simply because they are like two halves that would make a wicked whole.

But thanks for the follow. :rainbowdetermined2:

I find it kind of funny that there are 4 dislikes and not one comment declaring what was wrong about the story or what they didn't like.

Honestly if you don't like it that is alright by me. Just at least tell me what you didn't like. I am a new writer so I am open to criticism and to negative feed back. All of it helps :ajsmug:

"Well... I mean... did you really buck a dragon into the sun while wearing a leather jacket and sun glasses?" She wondered about that story too.

Damn Scoot, you're the one that is supposed to believe those story, more than any pony :rainbowhuh:

"Wait a second... you do know I am into colts not fillies right?" she asked inquisitively.

"Oh yeah it worked alright... it definitely worked... by the way Applebloom did I ever tell you how amazing you look?"

borderofinsanity.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/meme-well-that-escalated-quickly.jpg
Well I don't know which one is funnier, the first story is so random and goes in some unexpected scenes. But this one gave me more laughs than the other one, especially with the fact that Rainbow is supposed to be a model figure for Scoots :rainbowlaugh:

3028701

Best comment ever !

Seriously you just made my day. Though you forgot the part where she catches Scoots in her lie :rainbowwild:

Also glad you liked them both I had a thrill writing them since well they just came from some weird thoughts in my head.

69 viewers comment special. Giggity! :raritywink:

That was so wrong :rainbowlaugh:

3029458

Yes so wrong that it must be right.

Bahahaha I lost it at "nooky time"... Another good one, dude, gave you a follow, Dash 4 life, bro!

3031723

Glad you enjoy it. Yes I am a dash centric person. Most of my fics if not all are about mostly RD. :ajsmug:

I will branch out over time just don't really see a point to a fan fic that lacks the Dash. :pinkiehappy:

Watching MLP FiM I have always noticed that Episodes with Rainbow Dash seem 20 percent cooler than episodes that lack her. :rainbowwild:

Wow, that was very random. The kind of funny **** you find lying under the table covered in beer but hilarious all the same.

Oh, and why did you end it with cross-species sex, you know Sootaloo is a chicken.

3068542 That has yet to be proven in a court of law. :ajsmug:

"Scootaloo, Scoot, Scoot, Scootaloo" -Applebloom :moustache:

All the more reason to oust whoever heads the Equestrian Justice System.:pinkiecrazy:

3068673

Hey Scootaloo is alright, just because she isn't able to fly yet, doesn't mean she won't fly... season 4. Unless they decide to keep the CMC blank-flanks. :raritydespair:

I have nothing against Scootaloo, but that wing flapping. It's downright hilarious.:pinkiehappy:

Anyway, what happens in Season 4 remains to be seen.

3068752 Yeah... she needs to fly though. Then again Season 1 Rainbow Dash was Wonderbolt worthy and Season 3 Rainbow Dash is Superman in mare form and yet still no Wonderbolt... the buck are the writers doing?

Well, writers get squeamish of changing to much, then again these are the people that made Twilight into an alicorn.

As for it being necessary for Scoots to fly, we'll that can be discussed. Who knows, maybe she's got a growth problem, it's not for us to decide.

Personally I think that she'll fly eventually but after her cutie mark.

3068870 Scoots is a girl not a guy o.o. Filly not colt.

Whoops, I knew that.

3068912

Don't worry I sometimes type him instead of her for Rainbow Dash stuff >.> :rainbowwild:

MLP is indeed notorious for Tomcolts.:moustache:

3068936

Notorious for intentional shipping moments too.

I could name plenty of moments that they probably were like. It's for the bronies only they will get it. The little girls won't understand this shit, we can totally get away with it. :ajsmug:

I can agree to that completely.

MLP is great for fan service to its biggest and most unique fan base - bronies.:derpytongue2:

3069018 Because you know when Season 3 episode (Be calm and Flutter on) happened I realized something that Fluttershy says that she never says canon before.

Now before I reveal to you this I must remind you that no one but Pinkie says this and Pinkie Pie is obsessed with Rainbow Dash canon.

Fluttershy, says and I quote. "Oh Dashie you aren't even giving him a chance" and that my friends is how they solidified FlutterDash = canon. Because no other Pony calls her that pet name besides Pinkie Pie.

Bingo, and could someone explain the post story mechanism, I am terribly confused.

Where do you put the story itself and what is source, and furthermore, what is the 'long description'?

3069173 Run that by me again?

Source is for images that you use for cover art.

You submit a story once you publish the chapters you want seen at the start of the fic, unless it's a one shot than just publish and submit.

Long Description is the description used on the cover of the fic, the short description is the one used on the summary used when browsing.

3069225 Just be careful of posting stuff that hasn't been proof read or edited to a certain degree. I got slammed once for bad grammar and some errors during a story I posted that I didn't really give it a once over, it was then edited and now the likes outweigh the dislikes but still... it's bad seeing red.

I have an idea cooking that may or may not be taken, but will likely prove to be a good groundwork for a series of stories.

Thanks for the advice, proof reading is important or else you WILL get down voted to the lowest parts of hell by all those grammar nazis.:raritydespair:

3069579

Just like my second clop fic I wrote. When A Hoof is not Enough. It was trashed with 12 dislikes by grammar nazi's till I edited it. Since then I grabbed up some editors and proof readers and use them. For their services they get credited and my undying thanks. I believe that is worth all the tea in china.

Who do you think can proofread well around here?

I'm fairly new so I really don't know too many people.

Really, the only thing I have going for me is my ability to make cover art, as seen in my profile pic. I made it earlier today, and it took a LOOONG time because I thought it was a good idea to hand shade the ponies.

Actually, I can make cover art for anyone if they give me at least 4 hours for high quality, or just an hour for a quick one. (I only do digital cause my scanner sucks at color matching)

3069622

SolidFire and Rain Walker are two that I currently use and work with. There is also LightningDust. Though I think you have to know them or what not before asking for their help. They are usually busy. :pinkiehappy:

3069658 Cover art is good... I love cover art big time.

I'll look into that then, thanks.:twilightsmile:

3069777 No problem thanks for the follow

My pleasure, your stories are very engaging and span a wide range of topics from Mane 6 pairings to Twilight's Special Book which I'm currently reading, it looks promising and I look forward to reading your future works.

I also just realized that entire thing is one sentence:twilightsheepish:

3069813 I have this monster TwiPie coming up that I was originally just making for a request from some of my followers but it turned into a huge one shot that is being edited as we speak :ajsmug:

How many thousands of words is this one-shot?

3069836 Originally I had planned it to be like 4k max since I was doing it as a side project before I went into going back to a major story project... just though it ended up like >.> 8k+ words :facehoof:

8K...wow?

That is a 200% increase from 4K. I assume you got carried away?

3069855 If I didn't catch myself it would have gotten higher. I got... too into the story. I kept letting my fingers write what my brain imagined. That is how I write. I don't make a first draft or even plan my stories out. I just write... my fingers type and a story comes out. I only started editing and having proof readers recently. Before I just submitted after a quick look see from my own self. :raritydespair:

So yeah this story and Rainbow Dash Dies An Awesome Death were edited over time. I had to re read them to notice my mistakes but the stories flourished despite them. :raritywink:

You can't stop progress right?

Also Twilight's Special Book is probably the 3rd most ****ed up thing I've seen here.

3069983

Not yet it isn't just wait till the Sequel <3 you will really enjoy hating the shit out of it while being ashamed for reading it... over and over again.

There's a sequel?:raritydespair:

Sounds disturbing...:pinkiecrazy:

3070067

Sequel in the works... shouldn't have announced that... oh well it's obviously going to happen how I ended the first one. But yes the second one of that book is about Celestia... and someone special ;0 I won't spoil it and when you read the ending of the first fic don't post about it... >.> :pinkiehappy: well I am off for the night goodnight :P

Bye nice talking.:pinkiesmile:

sorry, forgot to comment on this last time I read it. anyways, fuckin epic as always.:rainbowlaugh::yay:
and yay, surprise scootabloom :scootangel::applebloomsmile:

3113358 Yeah I had to throw that in there. I didn't tag Applebloom since it was for the surprise of it all.

HIP HIP FOCKIN HORAY, i loved it, i had to read the other story to make sure i wasn't missing anything and i have to say they were both quite awesome, I'm not one for correcting grammar because mine is probably worse but i didn't see and errors during the story! good job and a good story over all! :rainbowkiss::yay:

Nice ending.

Login or register to comment