• Published 21st May 2013
  • 8,029 Views, 71 Comments

Rarity and Applejack Explore Inflation. - callyoops2



.Seeing Applejack inflated by Spike makes Rarity curious and antsy to see more. This is the story of their explorations into inflation and the hapless ponies that get caught up in their schemes. Shameless fetish smut involving inflation, and clop.

  • ...
17
 71
 8,029
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 14 )

You brought curiosity to pinkie pies attention...:pinkiecrazy:🎈

vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/mlp/images/6/69/First_Pinkie_Pie_smile_S1E23.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/640?cb=20111009164913

This was everything I hoped for, and more. Thanks for writing.

I think my favorite part is Twilight’s uncertainty and awkwardness with the whole situation, and how as soon as she gives in to the debauchery, she gets inflated herself.

I say bloat Fluttershy with something heavily carbonated and the shake the ‘bottle’.

Pinkie will literally break the 4th wall if you let her inflate.

My only complaint is that you’ve got quadruple-spacing between all your paragraphs in this chapter, and somehow it completely borked all the paragraph options in the “Formatting” menu.

The next day Twilight led everyone to a huge empty room beneath her castle. With at least fifty feet from the floor to the ceiling, there was plenty of room for any sort of contest. Being underground, there were no windows nor lights, but the shimmering crystal put off enough light to see.

Walking over to the window, Rarity pushed it open with her magic. Peering out, she saw a garden hose lying on the ground. Igniting her horn, she pulled it to the window until she could reach the nozzle.

Something fishy is going on here... No, wait, I figured it out:

“...since the castle is supposed to provide me with everything I need to serve...”

Clearly, the castle sensed that a hose and water source was needed, so it spontaneously generated a space-warping window with a garden hose just outside!

8217441
Lol, I guess it was easy to see where I finally overcame my writer’s block huh? Fixed.

In the kitchen of Sugarcube Corner, Pinkie Pie was busy vigorously stirring some brownie mix, her tongue peeking through her lips in concentration. All of a sudden, her ears flopped, her tail twitched, her eyelids flapped, her back itched, and her hoof ached.

“Twitcha twitch! That one means… somepony is keeping a very fun secret from me!”

Putting the brownie mix on the table, she sat down, deep in thought.

“Looks like I’ll have to find out what it is all on my own.”

This was certainly a great one.

8216188
Hmmm... that's not a bad idea. I'll definitely give it a thought...

And after Pinkie Pie, I bet Celestia will be invited. I doubt Luna would let her sister miss out on so much fun.

Whoa, you're actually adding more to this? Sweeeeeet.

Login or register to comment