The Pleasant Commentator and Review Group! 1,289 members · 149 stories
Comments ( 66 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 66
Tidal
Group Admin

Good Day Everypony!

This thread is for commentator's updates only! Anypony else not a commentator that comments here will be met with appropriate action. (Flare will find you)

So this thread has been made for 2 reasons:

1- For all Commentators to keep each other updated on what stories are currently being reviewed so that way stories don't get reviewed twice!
2- So the writers have a place to go and see if their stories are currently being reviewed, by what commentator, and what type of review to expect!

ALL Commentators must come check this thread before starting on a story. Once you've picked one you're going to work on, post it like this:

-Follow the color coding system for your category and start with that. (Ex. Sad) So your co-commentators can easily find the stories also in their category being worked on!

-Then put the story your gonna work on, along with its writer. (Tagging story and author not necessary) Also if you'd like you can put what kind of review you'll be doing (review, commentary/review, etc) so the writer knows!

Ex. {Adventure} The Spirits of Equestria By Tidal. Working on Commentary Review
Note: Commentators still should comment on the story's page with the link to the completed review when finished.

Don't Forget Always Check This!

Also to make it easier on Admins, when you've completed the review, edit your comment stating it's completion so an Admin can move the story from its respective Submission folder to its respective Reviewed folder and in special cases the Masterpiece folder! If you notice the story isn't moved right away don't worry! It will be! Not all Admins are always active, which is why it's important you state your review's completion so we can check here and move completed stories immediately.

(PM any Admin if you have any problems or concerns. Also if you notice that I didn't update the review counter after you've completed a review, just let me know. I'm on most of the day and I monitor these things, but sometimes I get busy and need a heads up in case I miss something)

If any writers notice their stories are being reviewed and you have any questions, comments, concerns, or requests PM the commentator and let them know. Do it right away so they can receive and reply to your message before the review gets posted! If you have any problems or need anything else just PM Cromegas_Flare or any other Admin.

Thanks guys, review your hearts out! Don't forget, Never Stop Smiling!

I wanna thank every commentator so far that has been following this system! Y'all are doing a wondeful job!

-Tidal

Rinnaul
Group Admin

Currently reading for commentary and review:
{Dark} "Last Night a DJ Saved My Life" by Vocal Brony

On chapter 2 of 6 to date. Complete.

I shall be doing a review with vidya commentary
genre:

story: Whiteout

Author: Hyper Atomic

Currently procrastinating as I write chapters for my other stories.

CAWMPLETED

Currently reading Crimson and Clover Chapters 1-6 (Comedy) by Marcibel for a review/ commentary

Chapters 1-6: COMPLETE

Comedy
Crisis of Infinite Offspring by dramatic_spoon. Will be writing a review.

COMPLETE

Tidal
Group Admin

{Sad}

Currently working on Review for story:

Ostracized By NarwhalUnicorn

Completed

Comment posted by Avox deleted May 15th, 2014

COMEDY
Currently working on a commentary/review for How Many Ponies Does It Take to Change a Lightbulb by TheSheepmaster.

Part 1 in progress.

Human
I'm going to Review Mordane Stronghoof (Act one: Life and Again) by Mr Stargazer. Have already read the story, so I just need to give it a second read, and I should be golden.:twilightsheepish:

Completed

Tragedy

Alright, I'll he starting in on The Private Scrapbook. As it is a decently long story, I suspect that my review for it will not come out for a few days.

Tidal
Group Admin

Sad

I will be doing a commentary review on The life of a God by: Viola Velvet

Completed

2D

I have literally just finished a review for,

{Tragedy} Broken Heartstrings, by UnbreakableHeart

Cromegas_Flare
Group Admin

{Dark}
Roses are Red, by: Slip Kid.

Complete

SAD:fluttershysad:

I'm gonna be reviewing 'A Family of Her Own' by HyperBlossom7

MISSION COMPLETE!!!

2D
2D #16 · Feb 6th, 2014 · · ·

I have completed a review for Lightning Struck by hamcon; it's a nice little {Tragedy}

Cromegas_Flare
Group Admin

{Dark}
Celestia Spat On My Grave
compete

I am now working on this one, so watch out Mr. Endeavor!
I'll be doing ghost after this, due to time available for me.

Rinnaul
Group Admin

{Dark}
Going to review Gilda's Trial next. Complete

The next one in the queue is "A Kingdom Divided", but I don't want to do two 22k stories back-to-back. If Flare doesn't pick that one up, I'll go back to it after I do a couple short stories.

Last Night and Never Too Late need moved to the "Reviewed" folder.

Currently Reviewing: A light in the darkness

Alternate Universe

Author: Nightmare Nyx

Possible Date of Completion: One day after the making of this comment

Rinnaul
Group Admin

{Dark}
Gilda's Trial is complete and waiting to be moved to the Reviewed folder.

Picking up A Kingdom Divided next, but don't expect a review before Monday night at the earliest. Complete

Rinnaul
Group Admin

{Dark}
Thanks to some unexpected extra free time last night and this morning, A Kingdom Divided is complete and waiting to be moved to the Reviewed folder.

{Alternate Universe}/{Crossover}/{Human}
Almost forgot. Doing Arcane Shadow by Florarena Crimsonflame next as a special request.

Tidal
Group Admin

Sad

Will be doing a Review today (possibly with commentary) on:

Secrets Shine Brighter by: Cyneryk

Completed

Cromegas_Flare
Group Admin

{Dark}

The Ghost By: Regidar
Complete

Tidal
Group Admin

{Sad}

Last One Standing By: Kalash93... Special permission given by Mr. Flare.

Completed

Comedy

Review/ Commentary of Lyra And Bonbon Private Investigators : The Case Of The Missing Muffinsby Archace

COMPLETE

Tidal
Group Admin

{Sad}

Due to limited time I'm gonna do shorter story The Tragedy of Pinkie by kajio

Then I'm Gonna be doing a Commentary/Review on The War Within by DeltaOps1993

Rinnaul
Group Admin

{Adventure}
Just finished Arcane Shadow by Florarena Crimsonflame as a special request.

{Dark}
Picking up The Light Bearer by TheSheepMaster next.

Rinnaul
Group Admin

{Dark}
The Light Bearer is done and ready to be moved to Reviewed.

Next up is Cracked by SuperKnight.

Rinnaul
Group Admin

{Dark}
Cracked is done and waiting to be moved to the Reviewed folder.

The next one on the list is mine, so I'll be picking up When Stars Wink by Iretis Fox instead.

Cromegas_Flare
Group Admin

{Dark}
REC [O] by Rinnaul
Complete

Rinnaul
Group Admin

:yay:yay

{Dark}
When Stars Wink is done and ready to be moved to the Reviewed folder.

Up next: Sleipnir by SlimeKing.

Currently writing a review of The Strange Cases of Twilight Sparkle by DrakoGlyph {Comedy}

COMPLETE

{Adventure}

I am currently reviewing One-winged Alicorn

{Crossover}

"The Beckoning of Nature" is complete and I'm putting final touches on a review for "A Certain Railgun in Canterlot".

Alternate Universe
The Many Suicides of Sunset Shimmer by Regina Wright is in progress.

This fiction's review is now complete. This post will be updated when the next story for review is decided upon.

{Slice of Life}
I'll get to No Strings by Shrinky Frod hopefully sometime tomorrow.

Review complete!

I think it's supposed to be purple.

SAD going to review The Y of Twilight commentary/review

Rinnaul
Group Admin

{Dark}
Sleipnir by Slime King is complete, posted, and moved to the Reviewed folder.

The next item in Dark is "Legend of the Sapphire Cave" by somebadauthor, and while I have no objections to reading that story again, I've already commented on it numerous times on its own page, so I'll leave this one to Flare. Instead, I'm going to start alternating between Dark and whichever folders seem to be falling the furthest behind. With that in mind, the next story I'm reviewing is...

{Comedy}
Club Scene by maxxxxxx

{Crossover}

My Little Dovahkiin is complete!

Going to take a brief mental break and write up a short story idea I've been playing with (or get more done on my poor novel), but then going to start:

Falling from the Stars

Cromegas_Flare
Group Admin

{Dark}

Now reading The Legend of the Sapphire Cave, By: somebadauthor Review Complete

{ROMANCE}
I'm going to be working on a review for Journey to the Center of the Rainbow, by The DJ Rainbow Dash EDIT: REVIEW COMPLETED!

Cromegas_Flare
Group Admin

{Dark}

Now reviewing: Falling Strong, by: Marcibel COMPLETE, POSTED

{ROMANCE}
I will be starting to read Perception. It's a fairly long story so I probably won't have a review up for a day or two. EDIT: FINISHED AND WILL BE UP SOON!

{Crossover}

Thanks to a crying child, you get a review of Falling from the Stars early.

Next up is Schnitzel in Equestria since I'm trying to get all of the earliest submissions equal review time before doing the repeat authors.
Nope, can't do Chowder fairly. Rinnaul or somebody else needs to do that one (has another reviewer signed up for Crossover? I know mber7560 was planning on doing so...)

Moving on to Batmare Begins instead.

{Slice of Life}

I'll get to Quizzical by Jmac just as soon as I can. Hopefully I'll have a review by the weekend.

{ROMANCE}

I'll have a review for Baking a little magic out in a few days. EDIT: IT IS COMPLETED

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 66