~The Decent Writers Club~ 1,674 members · 9,289 stories
Comments ( 39 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 39

Introduction thread. Tell us who you are, where you came from, what your phone number is, where you live, and how fast you can run down below!

EDIT: No, I don't mean really tell us all that, I was making a joke. Just give us a short description of who you are and stuff.

Lmao a little abrupt. I'll play.

1. Ditzy Soldier but I go by Sane on skype. :derpytongue2:
2. I am originally from NC :ajsleepy:
3. Bite me. :ajbemused:
4. WA :fluttershyouch:
5. Well my last army pt test... two miles in twelve minutes forty seconds. :ajsmug:

I'll bite. (Safety word is "muffin.")

1- Leoshi. Call me Leo. I'm a guy who reviews bad fiction.
2- Born in New Mexico. Moved before I could remember it.
3- 1-800-leave-me-alone
4- Texas. Up in Tarrant County. And I missed Nightmare Night Dallas.
5- About one-point-two wingpower.

No1Special
U.S.
1-800-000-0000 extension 666
9th Ring of Tartarus
0-Awesome in fifteen seconds.

3882977 MUFFIN I don't know you! :raritycry:
lol

Me? Well...

I'm All of the Above. Everywhere else, it's "Who?"
I write things that some people think are good, and other people don't. I'm a cynic, a crazed lunatic, and a very complicated story writer.

EDIT: I'm also single.

I'm Xhoral1865, 18 years old and I live in Texas. I like to write things but I procrastinate it pretty badly with video games and anime.

Why not play this game?

1. Name's GradualGhost.
2. From Cincinnati, OH
3. 867-5309... wait a minute...
4. Living in San Diego, CA
5. I'm out of shape, but I can do a mile-and-a-half in thirteen minutes.

Now I'm going off the script, woot! I have a dog named Yogi who serves as my muse distracts me whenever I write. No, you can't have a belly rub!

Call me Treble Clef, the Multiverse watcher. I live in whatever universe I want depending on my mood. My phone number is œΩ∂∑˜©†ççå∆œ˚¬ (it's easier when you have the correct type of phone). I can run at...let's see..carry the six...2.8943^6 miles per hour...or something. It's been a while.

Actually, I'm just a 21 year old man who occasionally writes even though he doesn't have the time for it. I aspire to be the greatest, but may never actually reach that goal because I'm only a decent writer who's skills are better than terrible and not good enough to be amazing. Also, like Xhoral1865, I'm easily distracted by video games, anime, and shiny things in general. Also, my spirit pony is Pinkie Pie, and maybe Vinyl Scratch.

Oh, why not? Let's do this:

1. Loganberry. Or Logan. Or "Oh no, not him again". Or anything, really. If someone calls you anything at all, they know who you are. The one thing no writer wants is to be ignored.
2. I'm from that weird little island over the water from most of you guys. Not the even littler island before you get here, the only fairly little one. The one with the Queen. And no, we don't want our tea back any more. Steeping the pot a little is one thing, but 200 years is pushing it.
3. I don't have a phone. Newfangled thing. I have a semaphore tower in my back garden.
4. I still live in that weird little island mentioned in point 2. About 20 miles away from where I was born. Yep, I'm a real globetrotter.
5. Run? Run? I'm not 16 any more. Stuff that for a game of soldiers. I amble.

I joined the Decent Writers Club because I don't write clop and therefore couldn't get into the Indecent Writers Club.

3882917 3883139
1. I'm sunnypack. You can call me 'RUN! It's here!', some people call me that. I prefer 'the Horror!', or at a pinch 'My face, it melts!' I'm sarcastic most of the time and I'm not even sure I qualify as a Decent Writer.
2. I came from the island that Loganberry's country colonised and sent convicts to. The one with the kangaroos, not the sheep (gees you guys were busy). We are ambivalent of the Queen. We still don't mind being part of the Commonwealth.
3. Buy me lunch, first.
4. I live a little down south of the eastern-most coast of that island I mentioned.
5. Run? I don't run. I walk. The prey run, but eventually... nom nom nom

Writing keeps me writing, I'm actually trapped in a vicious cycle, HELP ME.

Slip Kid
Group Admin

1. I go by the name of Slip Kid, most just call me Slip.

2. I'm from that place, y'know the one, with the bad teeth, tea and crumpets.

3. I occasionally write mediocre fan-fiction.

4. There is no safe word.

5. I'm one of your friendly neighborhood admins.

1: I go by Derpy Lover. But feel free to call me Simon. (I just think Simon is a cool name)
2: I was born in that big country in South America (just look at a globe or something). But now I live in freezing cold Massachutes.
3: Hmmm well I don't have a phone. And this is the interwebs so that's not the best thing to share.
4: Actually I already said that. I live in the state with the cranberries, and bombed marathons. :twilightsmile:
5:Meh. I'm more of a "brains" kind of guy. But I guess I can run avaerge speed for my age.

I like ponies, I like good tv shows, and I like writing. Blah blah blah. Muffins:derpyderp1:

Hello, Im Rocketo, Rocket, Rock. And i live in GA. I love reading action stories as well as adventure. The story I am writting now is my favorite work even know i havnt gotton many chapters up but i have alot in mind for it. Its called The Mystics, Feel free to check it out :3

Hey, everyone. New member here. Just thought I'd go through the proper channels before putting up any of my stories. Any process I have to go through first, or could I just go ahead and do it?

And for the sake of the joke:

1 -- LightningSword. LS or L-Sword for short, if you prefer.
2 -- Pacific Northwest of the US. As Agent Phil Coulson would say, "It's a magical place." :raritystarry:
3 -- What's a phone?
4 -- Midwestern US, also known as the country's armpit.
5 -- I don't run, son. :ajbemused:

Thanks for having me!

I like to think I'm a decent writer so I guess this is the group for me!

1. Phenoix12 (yes I know Phoenix is spelled wrong) but you can call me Phenoix, Emberquill, or even Ian.
2. I come from the land shaped like a mitten.
3. My phone number is probably located somewhere in the digits of Pi.
4. Same place I come from.
5. Faster then the guy next to me.

Hope to enjoy my stay!

All right if you insist...
(Five facts 'bout me...)
1. Huge Rammstein fan
2. I always carry those grab bag ponies in my pocket.
3. Doctor Who and MLP are my passion.
4. Gummy Sharks are my favorite food. Always.
5. I am German.

Tell us who you are, where you came from, what your phone number is, where you live, and how fast you can run down below!

1. Jek, although Dragonjek works fine.
2. I come from fanfiction.net.
3. Sorry, but the number you have dialed is currently unavailable. Please hang up and try again.
4. I live in a small pocket dimension holed up between earth and an alternate earth where the internet runs on magic, but is otherwise exactly the same. It's actually sort of boring.
5. Determining my speed requires imaginary numbers. Very, very small imaginary numbers.

Aloha!

I live in Coachella.

I write fanfiction sometimes.

My name is a pun.

There would be a super erotic fanfic about Wonka and Chuck Berry and durians here, but no nsfw.

3882917 Um...okay.

I'm SilverKazoku.

1.I like anime, comics, video games, and a few other things.

2. I've only been in the fandom for about two years now.

3. I only have two stories up at the moment. Hunters and New Captain

4. Um...I don't really know what else to add.

Sorry.

I'm Recon. I'm a life-long gamer, and I'm probably older than any of you.

I'm from Wisconsin originally, but now I live in Australia. I seem to be stuck here.

I first found out about ponyfic in mid 2014, and within a few months I started writing magical talking horse words myself.

I've never written anything before coming here, but I've been putting a lot of energy into learning to write well. Now, I'm the proud owner of an elaborate fantasy universe which I write for.

A couple months ago, I published a short story that has made several grown men cry.

My main story is probably going to be about 350,000 words long by the time it's finished. I figure it's going to take another year or two to get to that point. It's pretty much my life, and I've worked on it almost every day for the past 15 months.

Oh, and I also seem to be the 1000th member of this group. :twilightsmile:

I am Sanguine. If you cant read backwards yes my name is Sanguine eyes.
Im ex military.
I just love to write for the epic stories, the honor bound tales, the sweet and adorable content. the laughs and most of all the good happy endings.
I have terrible grammar but as I have been told by many. Amazing story telling skills.
I found Fimfiction just over a year ago and have been happy here ever since... aside from a few blunders.

4970591 Fancy meeting you here! ^_^
member number 1017

I am Jongoji245, fellow Brony, Bluthy (Don Bluth fan), from the state of Missouri who is currently at Missouri Western studying Digital Animation. A few of my stories are hits, many mixed bags (and not enough readers), and at two stories that are my worst (usually on a 0-1, hardly a dent). I found this site a few years back with the 2nd person story, "Blooming Love" and after declaring myself a Brony, came to this site having written fics on my Deviantart account. My stories involve story arcs and tend to not write random stuff (there are a few stories I have in mind though).

You talkin' to me? Ok, sure.

I am Joe and my co-writer's name is Marl.

I live in Britain, I'm a scouser and I'm very patriotic but I also love people from other countries and am interested in other cultures. I supported Labour back when they actually meant the spiel they chat now.

I love a good joke, dark humour, anti-humour, whatever. If it's a joke, I like it.

I can run really goddamn fast if I'm stealing or being chased by police. Otherwise, I can run at a reasonably fast pace.

My phone number is 0121-go-fuckin'-do-one, so that’s that :twilightsmile: just joking of course.

I like almost any type of Fanfiction. Apart from the Twilight Saga. Bleh.

Tell us who you are, where you came from, what your phone number is, where you live, and how fast you can run down below!

Well, let's see...

Name's Kuairu. There's a circumflex above the second u, but the naming process doesn't like foreign words. Sad face

Paraguay is where I come from, even though I was technically born in the US.

Phone number? Nah

Virginia boy here, AYYY

I do not run. I speed.

I'm Bolts. I'm a changeling, really. If you're curious about that claim, PM me, and I'll explain how tha-
SQUIRRELS!...
Anyway. I write things about pastel ponies in my parents' basement. I have ADHD, in case you couldn't tell yet.
Most of what I write is about changelings. Although, I do also like bat ponies. I tend to have a thing for appreciating mysterious or aloof things in the media I consume. I was obsessed with enderman from minecraft for a good few months.
Yeah...
All of the Above, I blame you for making me like Welcome to the Masquerade. I read the rules, and I just had to start clicking links. <insert sarcastic look of scrutiny>
That aside, I'll do my best to be as nice a person as I can be.
See you around.

Hello! I'm Time Reaper and I'm from Venezuela, I live on Caracas (Venezuela) and I came running to this place because, being so close to finish my first story, I think I've become good enough to come here.

a) Raccoon, a Punk Rock musician...
b) ...from South Florida
c) 954-24O-629丂
d) In the middle of a big move, actually
e) I can clear about 2 city blocks in a matter of seconds if someone flips their car, apparently.

I've written a lot, professionally, but as of yet I only have one fanfic on this site, which is only the second one I've ever written about MLP (the first one, and the other 2 before that, are crackfics). As of yet, Displaced Into Nothing is the first serious Fanfic I've written. I also proofread for several other authors.

I'm here because I think I write decent work, and because I'm interested in getting some feedback on my story. :3

1. I'm Meta; an Artificial Intelligence trapped inside a Human Mind
2. Artificial Magic Facility, South Avalon
3. [REDACTED]
4. [REDACTED]
5. I can travel at the speed of the plot.

Greetings. My name is TwistedPretzel, and I enjoy writing. Over the years (and under different nom de plumes) I have written, quite possibly, over 12 million words worth of various fiction work.

I fell in love with MLP:FiM when I, quite accidentally, encountered a clip on youtube. Fascinated by the short, 30 second clip, I started investigating, and, well . . .

My latest work is called The Ties That Bind, and while it is a mature themed, [SEX][FETISH]-tagged, story, it is incredibly much more detailed, and involved, than the tags alone would indicate. It’s just over 122,000 words, and I’ve still quite the distance to go.

I’d really appreciate comments and feedback, especially since so much is going on.

Thanks!

~TwistedPretzal

Hey there. My name is currentlemon, and I've been on FimFiction for almost three years. I joined the MLP fandom back when season 5 ended. Youtube videos and bronies led me here, and I eventually picked up creative writing as a hobby thanks in part of the fandom.

I've written several stories on FimFiction already. One was successful story with over a hundred likes (despite the flaws), and now I'm working on my biggest project. I'm currently looking for people willing to give my work a chance and provide some feedback.

Hello everypony.

I'm Braininthejar (or Mike for my friends)
I come from Poland
My fics are reasonably highly rated, but usually fail to get many reads, mostly because I use the AU tag a lot. This make me perpetually insecure about my skills as a writer.
I'm not a particularly good runner.

Alright then.
1) I am Equestrian Defender. Fighting for Truth! Justice! And the Equestrian Way!
2) I was originally born in the human world. The unremarkable, boring, superpower and pony free human world.
3) I could tell you my phone number, but then I'd have said too much and I'd have to kill you.
4) Well I had a slight accident with an rip in the space-time continuum, so I'm now traveling between alternate dimensions and various franchises. Yesterday I was in the Star Wars universe, the day before I was in the Kingdom Hearts universe, today I'm in the... Is that the Doom Slayer?

It is. I must be in the DOOM universe. HELL YEAH!
5) As fast as I need to. Now if you don't mind, I need to grab my Super Shotgun and gas up my chainsaw. TIME TO RIP AND TEAR!

Okay, now that that joke's out of the way...

I'm a lover of several fandoms, but MLP seems to be the one that catches my writing interest most nowadays. By some of my favorites include:
Favorite Movies: Just about anything from the MCU, the Star Wars films, Aliens Franchise,
Favorite anime: My Hero Academia, Hellsing and Hellsing Ultimate Abridged (TFS For The Win)
Favorite video games: Resident Evil 2 Remake, Doom 2016 (Obviously.) the Kingdom Hearts Games, and the Devil May Cry games.
Favorite Music Groups: Skillet, Fireflight, Linkin Park, Pillar, Paramore, Papa Roach, Manafest, basically anything that rocks.

I LOVE crossover fics and that reflects in most of my stories. I'm sharing them with you guys and I hope you like them.

1) My name is Chris.
2) Ah'm from Georgia!
3) 256-26... Hey, wait a minute! You little...
4) I live in Alabama. Get me out of here.
5) I don't run. I just walk gud.

Oh boy, you made a bad decision.

1. God Some rando named Whirl online and "brony weirdo retard" offline. I occasionally write things that someone on LSD may consider some form of literature. Possibly.

2. YO MOMMA Planet Earth. Probably. Cannot confirm nor deny. cough

3. 666666666666666- oh and a couple more 6s, I think.

4. Currently within the Universe, galaxy is the Milky Way, local Sol System, planet Earth, USA, and some very obscure location called "NY." You likely haven't heard of it.

5. what is this run you speak of-

69. :moustache:

Hello, everyone. My name is Crossover King. I am a 21 year old brony from Boston, Massachusets. I became a fan of MLP about two years ago and my favorite character in the entire franchise is Sunset Shimmer. Why? Because I really love villain redemption arcs when they're done properly and when they make sense for the characters. It's also the main reason why I adore characters like Zuko from Avatar: The Last Airbender and Catra from She-Ra and the Princesses of Power.

Besides MLP, my favorite franchises include Marvel, DC, Transformers, Assassin's Creed, Mortal Kombat, and Star Wars.

Plus, my favorite MLP episode is It's About Time and my favorite MLP ship is SunPie.

Hi, my name is Artist, I like writing stories about disabilities.

1. Connor the man who has an unhealthy obsession with Daybreaker
2. Germany
3. +69 6746 334873
4. An abandoned WW2 bunker with wifi
5. slightly faster than 0c

1: It's Tool. Just Tool.
2: America
3: Don't have one.
4: In the universe.
5: I have no idea.
My favorite ponies are RD, Pinkie and Luna.
I'm a girl.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 39