• Published 23rd Apr 2013
  • 4,138 Views, 72 Comments

The Monster In AppleBloom - unicorn92243



There's something wrong with Apple Bloom, she's unhappy, shying away from her friends, and no one can figure out why. Where has the happy filly gone and why did she leave?

  • ...
7
 72
 4,138

The Sequel Is Up!

The sequel to this story is now up!

From Crown To Halo

Apple Bloom is horrified when her colt friend Bright Heart tells her his heart breaking secret. Can her friends and family help her cope? Will Apple Bloom be strong enough to get through her most difficult time yet?

Comments ( 7 )

Oh, gosh. :pinkiegasp: Going to start reading it right now.

I thought the falling in love was quite abrupt, but it's such a sweet story, it doesn't even matter! Looking forward to the sequel!

2558389

Not back yet, but will be in 15 hours or so! Just winding down now, so I'm catching up on my.ponyfics, and you've been keeping me entertained for the last two hours!

2612286 Depends on what kind of depression it is. Some types can be cured over time.

2612397 You're welcome. Gotta look after my fellow writers :raritywink:

I love your story and it's sequel. I have recently had a terrible relapse and onslaught of bipolar and depression symptoms. I don't mean to be a downer, but it has gotten so bad I can't even go to school right now.

The reason I write all of this, is because this story captures mental illness perfectly. It doesn't just tell mental illness; it shows it!

Have you ever thought of continuing the story, placing it between The Monster Inside Applebloom and From Crown To Halo? Because I still see a lot more room you can put in there, considering the time gap.

Login or register to comment