• Published 22nd Apr 2013
  • 1,924 Views, 171 Comments

SCAR - faktopus



Four years of this hell, I just want human contact. Is that too much to ask?

  • ...
14
 171
 1,924
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 22 )

I fucking rape at Halo

Holy hell, the resurrection cometh.

Great to see you back and working on this fic again. I had a feeling that Luna knew she was going to have that effect on him.

A long time no see pal, but better now than never.

Woo! My favorite story is not dead after all! Hell yeah, thanks for the update!

good chapter, great song.

seriously, thanks for linking that song, it was awesome.
listening to them now:pinkiehappy:

DayZ standalone's out, brah XD

Great song, Glad you linked it.
You pulled off that bit very well.
:twilightsmile::twilightsmile::twilightsmile::twilightsmile::twilightsmile:/5

This is how HIE should be done ten outta ten

Luna, you bitch. How do you even know how to play the game!? Stop cheating! :flutterrage:

:derpytongue2:

When is the next chapter. I want MOAR NOW.

4548709
Soon. . . hopefully.

it's sitting with 1000 words written because I just can't bring myself to sit down and write the damn thing.

Question Mark

I remember reading this years ago. I could never find it until now.

. . . Rainbow Dash also never would've come out into the forest in the middle of the night, though.

That makes her a pussy, to save you that is, known or not.

Hey, dude.

Last time I checked this story was on Jan 30th, 2014. I even left you a comment back then. Your story was one of the first fanfiction I read when I got into the fandom. Even if you never really continued it (I still have hopes even now), I'd like to thank you for offering me at the time some good moments of reading.

Peace!

2018 and still hoping for this to be continued

DF

*Bump*

That's terrible and I'm terrible for writing it.

Just stared reading this story and didn't look at the date when the story was last updated. I read it. liked it. hasn't updated in over four years. Conclusion: pissed this story didn't continue. But seriously this was a good story and I hope the author comes back to continue.

Login or register to comment