• Published 24th Mar 2013
  • 1,376 Views, 56 Comments

Discord’s Out of Universe Discotheque Karaoke Bar Boogaloo - Cirrus Sky



Come sing, dance and socialise at the hottest night spot out of this universe!

  • ...
3
 56
 1,376

Return

Twilight awoke in her bed, Spike lay beside it in his basket, sucking a claw and hugging his blankey. She fuzzily regarded the room as the happenings of her night settled into her conscious memory. A final thought made itself known and the purple unicorn jumped from her bed. “Did it happen? Did it work!” she half shouted, tripping from her room in haste.

She clattered down the stairs and slipped on the penultimate, landing on her rump with a crash. There was no one else in the library. Heart wrenching disappointment clutched in her chest and just as the first tears slid from her eyes, the scent of coffee wafted from the kitchen.

“Twilight Sparkle? Is that how you greet every morning?” A sable coated unicorn, her mane a deep blue and her eyes bright indigo walked from the kitchen, a pair of coffee cups floated in her azure magic.

“Evera!” Twilight shouted with joy and pounced on the unicorn.

“Easy! You don’t want to spill my first coffee in over a thousand years!” Evera laughed. “And look, I have my own cutie mark!” She swished her tail over her flank, a stylised lion of silver marked it. “Ancient scholars marked out fortitude with a lion you see.” She began before being cut off with further hugging.

“He did really do it! He did!” Twilight released the sable unicorn and danced around her. “Yes! Yes! Yes!” She skidded to a halt and hugged Evera again. The librarian’s joy was infectious and Evera smiled, she set the coffee cups down and caught her frolicking fellow for a hug.

“It seems our chaotic acquaintance decided granting me physical existence would set a few heads spinning at least.” She kept Twilight suspended in magic and toted her to a chair. “The question is, how do we proceed?”

Twilight’s face fell, “I didn’t really think of that. We need to contact Luna... She’ll know what to do.” She looked properly at the new unicorn and it finally clicked. “Well, at least you’re less noticeable.”

Evera grinned and flicked her mane. “Oh yes, while I think I’ll miss wings, magic is simply too practical to lose.”

The two unicorns began to laugh, the joy overcoming them. Dancing in circles. “Shall I introduce you to my friends, new friend?”

“Lets.” Evera grinned. Stuck close together they exited the library, into a new life for the charcoal unicorn, with new friends and a future at last.

Author's Note:

Done.

Unless I have more ideas and you complain a bunch.

Comments ( 11 )

So... it's finished then?

I really enjoyed the whole story from start to finish and while part of me is disappointed that it's over so soon, i know every story has its end and this was quite a good end if you ask me.

I am still curious about what Discord's going to do now and about how Evera will fare now that she's back in Equestria. Perhaps a sequel?

If you do write a sequel to this at some point in the future, perhaps a change-up of the ponies who Discord brings to his Out-of-Universe-Discotheque-Karaoke-Bar-Boogaloo would be a good idea, and maybe some more about the others like Evera?

Thanks for writing this, it's one of the best things I've found on FimFiction in a long time.

2634045

First off, I am glad you enjoyed it. I really honestly wrote it out for fun and to present a stack of songs I linked with the ponies in my head. Self indulgent to the last full-stop.

Second, this is kind of the end until I can think of more, it is a little bit an ending and a little bit simply a decent place to stop. I might add more, but then again Evera in Equestria sounds like a lot more fun.

At the moment I am writing stories based on/related to songs over outright singing them. While battling to create more chapters for Ponyville Days... :facehoof: I have a holiday coming up soon, recharging my brain might help...

Anyway, thanks for all the comments. Someone enjoyed it, I showed off a bunch of tracks I love to listen to and maybe introduced some music to people. I had a blast writing it and will certainly be back too it one day :twilightsmile:

2634097 So, in gamer terms, this is the main story. Anything after is tying up loose ends or DLC.

2640820
Indeed. :twilightsmile: (Like in Smash Bro's Brawl :twilightangry2:... so many stickers...)So stuff might happen bonus as it comes and I may throw off a bit of Evera fic at some point.

2641365 Lets hope that it doesn't become an MMO. I do NOT like to bribe my way to victory.

i'm honestly not a fan of song fics, they never flow right, however i enjoyed this. you even got me to click a link (because we can dance if we want to!:rainbowdetermined2:)

p.s.
2645503 this is certainly not an MMO. its Guitar Hero

2655811
:pinkiegasp: The night is young and so am I!

Glad you thought it was ok.

2655811 But i like Rock Band!

2664103
how 'bout we go old school and call it Dance Dance Revolution (the most badass arcade game EVER)

2664103 How about we get REAL old school? I have a Pong machine! wanna play?

So, Nightmare Moon became Evera? OK, a little more explanation would be ncie, but I can live with this.

Login or register to comment