• Published 5th Mar 2013
  • 2,770 Views, 177 Comments

Diamonds and Butterflies - Princess Glitzy



Rarity has considered Fluttershy to be a close sister... until she starts seeing this 'sister' as a sexy mare.

  • ...
37
 177
 2,770

Roller Coaster Day! Oh... And Spa Day!

Rarity woke up in her luxurious, new bed and looked at her beautiful fillyfriend, Fluttershy. We have been together for about two years now. We`ve known each other for about seven years. The two of us have been best friends for about four years. Overall, we have been through a lot together. The two of us have done numerous exciting things like defeating Discord, going to the crystal empire, fighting off evil changelings and being in the Hearth`s Warming Eve play, but the things that are the most important to us are the everyday things like going out to lunch or having a pet day with the others. I`m just so happy to have the privilege of having Fluttershy by my side. I just can`t imagine a world without her. She makes any situation better.

Fluttershy pushed her head further into the pillow. She`s just so cute when she is asleep! Rarity began stroking Fluttershy`s wavy, pink mane. She slowly opened her tired eyes. Seeing Rarity was a great way to start everyday and any day. She got up out of bed, went to the bathroom, brushed her teeth and then returned to the bed. She gestured for Rarity to do the same.

"Do I have to?" Fluttershy did a mini 'stare'.

"Okay! Okay!" She got up, brushed and then went back on the bed.

"Good girl. Who wants a treat?!"

"Not funny Fluttershy."

"Who wants a treat?!" Rarity sighed.

"I do." Fluttershy gave Rarity a kiss, they both tasted of mint.

"You know Fluttershy, it`s spa day."

"What? Spa day? Oh... spa day! We haven`t done that in such a um... long time."

"We certainly haven`t! I miss Aloe and Lotus! I miss our personal time there! We always felt so close to each other there! I always felt like I could tell you anything! Also, I need a good hooficure, massage and facial! A nice hair styling would be great as well." Rarity and Fluttershy squealed excitedly like little fillies.

"Rarity, d- did you know that I first started um... liking you that day at the spa such a long time ago?"

"Really?!" Fluttershy nodded.

"I too started liking you on that very day. The way your mane fell over your face, the sparkle in your teal eyes and the kindness in your voice. You were and still are, perfect. You could be a bit more talkative, but I have more time to talk because of your quietness so I guess that that goes both ways."

"R- Rarity, I um... wanted to know if you wanted to go to the spa. You mentioned it, but I don`t know if you really want to go today. I think that it may be... fun? I wouldn`t mind a day of relaxation."

"Let`s try something and see if we still want to go later."

"Sure."

"We have about four and a half hours to kill, anything that you would like to do Fluttershy? I would just prefer something non-animal related due to what happened last time." She shuddered at the thought. How can animals get so aggressive?

"What if we do something with t- the others? Like a picnic or a um... pet day thing?"

"Great, but I feel like we need to do something exciting, just the two of us. Let`s go to an amusement park! I know that that`s something Rainbow Dash would say, but Fluttershy, we need to do something exciting!"

"B- But, isn`t being with me exciting enough? Our l- love, our new h- home, our life together?" Fluttershy was crying lightly. Rarity wrapped Fluttershy in her arms and into a tight embrace. Don`t be sad, you have nothing to worry about. I will always love you.

"Our love is special. Our love is strong. Our love is ours. Our love is forever. Each day is short term, let`s make the most of them. We will still have this love, this home and this life if we go out and have some fun." Fluttershy rubbed her hoof across her face to rid herself of tears.

"I- If you weren`t so cute and poetic, I would be super mad at you. Y- You have convinced me, let`s go. You kind of made up for making me sad by saying love so many times. I um... love you too."

Rarity grabbed Fluttershy and pulled her into a deep kiss. The two mares looked at each other with smiles on their faces.

"So, do you have anything else in mind darling?" Fluttershy searched her brain for an idea or answer, but ultimately came out with one conclusion.

"I have um... absolutely no idea." Rarity giggled quietly. She had already known that she would say that.

"I was thinking that we could try something... different. You know, different than the usual for us. I on average prefer classy or fabulous things. Well glitzy is best as I always say-" Fluttershy stopped her.

"When did you say that?" Rarity sighed.

"I don`t have to say it, but I can think it. Either way, I wanted to know if we should go to a roller coaster park. Adventure isn`t really my forte, nor is it yours, but we should try it together! Rainbow and Pinkie certainly enjoyed it when they went last summer." Fluttershy was trying to say something, but it was hard for her to comprehend, or as some say 'wrap your head around' the concept of a roller coaster.

What`s the appeal? I mean um... no offense to people who like them. I`m even kind in my thoughts! They are a large track with a cart thing thats purpose is to go fast and scare ponies. It is a death trap as well if it isn`t made perfectly. Also, they are made so that you will either get scared or vomit. They are just terrible things and I don`t like whoever invented them! Unless of course they are or were a nice pony. Seriously Fluttershy, you don`t have to be so annoyingly kind. OH MY GOSH! I`m fighting with myself! I don`t even like fights!

"Dear?" This brought Fluttershy out of her brain battle. "I`m still waiting for an answer." Don`t say yes to the roller coaster! Don`t say yes to the roller coaster! Don`t say yes to the roller coaster!

"Sure." Rarity beamed. "I was afraid that you would say no darling. It`s definitely not your cup of tea, but I want us to experience this together. Together, as Rarishy, the cutest couple in all of Equestria. No! In the universe!" Rarity blushed slightly, she may have gotten a little bit carried away.

"Um... yeah, that sounds great. Roller coasters...! Yay!" Rarity stared at Fluttershy, she could see through her facade.

"Are you actually sure? Because I`m fine just staying home." She jumped onto the bed theatrically. "Oh woe is me! THIS IS THE WORST POSSIBLE THING! My darling Fluttershy doesn`t want to accompany me to the roller coaster park! She has to lie just to make me happy! I`m so pathetic!!!!" She peaked one, blue eye open to see if Fluttershy was buying it.

The annoyed look on her face told her that she was definitely not. "Rarity, I don`t really want to well... go, but I know that it would make you happy and it could be um... f- fun?" She suddenly decided to kick it up and notch and be a little prouder. "Yay! Roller coaster park!" This time her voice didn`t waver, it was still semi-quiet, but it was the best she could muster at the moment.

Rarity threw her arms around Fluttershy and pulled her into a tight embrace before giving her a nose nuzzle. "Now, we must hurry up! We shan`t waste anymore time dillydallying!" Fluttershy giggled. "What?!"

"Dillydallying?" Rarity frowned.

"I`m sorry darling. I used one of my mother`s old terms. Well, let`s get ready!" Rarity jumped out of the bed excitedly and then daintily took off her slippers. That was rather anti-climatic.

Fluttershy followed her and then the two mares stepped into the bathroom. Rarity was just turning on the water when an idea popped into her head. What if I did her mane?! Would she like it?! It would be fabulous and positively perfect!

"Fluttershy, darling, may I do your mane? It would look so gorgeous! You simply must let me! You must! You must! You must!" Fluttershy smiled slightly.

"T- That would be... nice." Rarity clapped her hooves together and then pulled her fillyfriend into the shower. Fluttershy hummed a little tune while Rarity washed, rinsed and repeated. Once the first part was done Rarity moved on to phase two. She began using her magic and a brush to comb through Fluttershy`s mane, making sure to rid her mane of every snarl.

"When was the last time you brushed your mane, dear?! It`s so pretty, but so snarly and tangled!" Fluttershy looked away guiltily.

"A- A month or so."

"What`s that?"

"About a month."

"I`m going to need you to speak up. It can`t be that bad!" Fluttershy gulped.

"A... month." Rarity gasped.

"A MONTH?! YOU LIVE WITH A FASHION DESIGNER WHO IS ALSO GREAT AT HAIR AND YOU JUST SIMPLY CHOSE TO STOP BRUSHING ENTIRELY?!" Tears began to form in her eyes. Hey, I`m not the bad mare here. But, her eyes are just so sad!

"Shhhhhh... it`s okay. I didn`t mean to snap at you. I`ve just been rather busy of late. Well, with the demand for all things fashion recently and the dress crisis. I did tell you about the dress crisis, right?" She looked at her still upset fillyfriend. "Back to the point! Things have been rather hectic, but you have been my rock. My very delicate rock. In other words, you are my gem, my diamond, my jewel. I just thought that you would treat your mane with more respect. I know that it`s no reason to yell at you, but proper mane care is important to me and it`s not of value to most ponies. I have seen the most horrendous manes just because they don`t care! I want what`s best for you." Rarity sighed. "Now I sound like your mother! Never mind, I love you and your mane so treat yourself properly."

The two mares embraced each other and then continued working on their manes. "Let`s chit chat. It will lighten the mood. All morning it has been a little tense between us and I just want us and our love to be stable."

"Okay, well um... Angel Bunny`s bunny friend, Buttercup is doing fine. Rainbow Dash is a shoe in for the Wonderbolts, t- though I`m guessing that you knew that. Um... I read a new book on squirrels that was very fascinating and it gave me some fun activities that I can do with them. I love the new dress that you bought me, I wore on one of my animal walks." Rarity was finished with her fillyfriend`s mane right when Fluttershy stopped talking. (Lucky coincidence? I think not, it was author laziness)

"Fabulous Fluttershy! I love hearing about your day, week or even year! Gossip is apart of who I am, even the non-juicy kind, darling." Rarity washed, rinsed, repeated and then quickly went through her mane with the comb because her mane was perfectly smooth, not a single snarl, snag or split end.

The two mares soaped up and then stepped out and dried off. Fluttershy looked at 'wet mane' Rarity. As did Rarity, except reversed. They smiled at each other. Gorgeous! Flawless!

They (Rarity mostly) did their makeup and manes. Fluttershy`s took a bit longer due to Rarity`s styling, but was worth it because it was very pretty. "I- I don`t know where a roller coaster park is. I`m um... sorry." Rarity smiled warmly.

"Don`t vorry Flootershy! I don`t vant you to vorry! I vill help you find ze magics!" Fluttershy giggled at Rarity`s imitation of Photo Finish, it was spot on, at least while they only had a vague memory of what she sounds like.

Rarity grabbed their bags and then in the blink of an eye they had teleported to Loop, Zoom & Ride, the coolest (and only) roller coaster park near Ponyville.

"Come along darling! It`ll be fun!" They ran up to the counter where they could buy their tickets. "Yes, hello, two tickets please." The grey stallion looked up from his ticket stacks.

"I- Is it you?" He smiled broadly. "IT IS! The elements of generosity and kindness! You mares and your friends saved Equestria dozens of times!"

"I wouldn`t say dozens..."

"You get free tickets!" Rarity stomped her hoof.

"I shall not make you lose money! I demand to pay! I admire the fact that you wish to show such generosity, but you must put your job first! I respectfully decline."

"YOU REALLY ARE KIND AND GENEROUS!" He gave them the tickets and shooed them off. He wouldn`t let them pay. Rarity frowned, but moved on.

"This is going to be great!" Rarity walked as fast as a proper lady could, which wasn`t very fast, towards the nearest roller coaster.

The title was Speed Demon. It may intrigue colts or young stallions, but to Rarity it was uncouth and to Fluttershy it was scary. The track was lined with spikes and the whole thing was covered with leather. I hope that it`s not real! I know that ponies like myself can go far for fashion, but murder is something else entirely!

"I- I don`t like this one. We should um... move one. Or w- we could just leave?" Rarity narrowed her eyes. "Yay! Roller coasters!" The two mares gulped out of nervousness and then made they way over to the ride. They handed their tickets to the young mare and then stepped into one of the carts.

"Don`t be scared darling. It`s just something new is all. It may be a bit-" She looked at the skull covered walls. Again, please be fake! "Grotesque, but it could possibly be... fun?" Fluttershy shrank down a bit in her chair.

Just then the young mare pulled the lever and they were off. They were slowly going uphill slowly. "A- At least it`s moving slowly." Suddenly, the ride finished going up the hill and went down what felt like a million times faster than when it came up. "I... SPOKE... TOO... SOON!"

They went on loop de loops, bumps, jumps, twists and turns. "Ahhhhhhh!" Rarity had screamed at the top of her lungs. It wasn`t because of the ride, well not exactly anyway. It`s because her mane... had gotten frizzy. I know, it`s terrible, but we have to continue the story!

The ride stopped as soon as it started, or at least it seemed like that. To Fluttershy they might as well have been driving at the speed of light. "R- Rarity, I don`t like this ride. I... hate it. I know that hate is a um... strong word, but it`s scary and it made you scream which made it even worse." Rarity wrapped her in a tight embrace and realized that the poor mare was shaking from fear. Rarity stroked her fillyfriend`s mane.

"Shhhhhh. It`s okay. I too wish to not ever have to go on that ride again. She looked at the other rides. They seemed similar to this one. "Uh, how about the teacups?"

They looked at one called Princess and Rarity immediately liked it. She grabbed Fluttershy`s hoof and dragged her to the end of the line. There were about thirty ponies in front of her. Apparently they like it too.

"Fluttershy, my hooves hurt from standing."

"B- But, we`ve only been standing for four minutes." Rarity made a pouty face. "I`ll um... carry you." Rarity`s frown disappeared and was replaced with a broad smile and sparkling eyes.

"You`re sweet, but I can`t ask you to do that. I just wanted to know that you would. Not to mention that you aren`t very strong darling."

"I am um... strong." Rarity giggled.

"Oh, I`m sorry that I didn`t notice your bulging muscles earlier!" Fluttershy wasn`t a weak mare... or a stupid one.

"Y- You don`t have to act, it`s um... true. I am strong." Fluttershy sucked in some air to relax herself and then picked Rarity up. She held her up and flew straight up, stretching her wings to reach full length so that her wings shimmered in the light.

"Oh my." Fluttershy kissed her lightly on the muzzle and then descended slowly. Luckily their place in line hadn`t been taken.

"Fluttershy, that was beautiful. I felt so light when you held me. Thank you darling. You`re very strong." A blush grew on Fluttershy`s face. Her momentary boldness quickly withering away.

"It was um... nice. The line is moving forward." Rarity spotted the last few ponies in front of her walking onto the ride.

"Oh! Yes! We musn`t miss the ride after the wait! Hopefully the ride is as fabulous as the name!" Rarity teleported them onto the roller coaster and gave the young stallion her tickets.

He pulled the lever and the ride was off! The ride slowly ascended until it reached the top. It fell down the side at an alarming speed and then the roller coaster cart entered a dark tunnel.

I don`t like the dark! I hope that this ride is worth it, it`s seemingly very different from the title so far. It went into a dark tunnel and emerged into a world of beauty! Sparkles, diamonds, gems and crystals covered the walls, hearts and stars were painted everywhere and rainbow colors filled the room with pizzaz.

It went up and shot fast through a section with tiaras. The cart then fell hard down to a glorious arrangement of dresses. There were spring dresses, floral dresses, evening gowns, mini dresses and every kind of dress imaginable.

"EPIC!" It was something that Rainbow Dash would say, but it was the only word that could describe was she was seeing.

They reached the end and Rarity got out of the cart, followed by Fluttershy. "I loved the princess idea! I do believe that it may have been for fillies or very young colts, but I certainly enjoyed it much more than that last one. This was a great deal slower, it was still very fast though. The design was gorgeous! I simply must make my next dress sparkly!" Rarity`s eyes were filled with wonder.

"Th- That`s um... great Rarity. Can we go to the teacups now? I would like to move on from the roller coasters, at least for a bit, if it`s okay with you I mean."

"That`s fine darling, I would like a change of pace for a while. I`m not a huge fan of roller coasters anyway. I did like that last one though. I could do without the whole roller coaster part. I would`ve preferred if I could walk around and enjoy the art." Rarity looked over at Fluttershy who was admiring a few birds flying past. "I`m sorry for rambling on, darling. Come along, we shall ride the teacups."

Rarity extended her hoof towards Fluttershy and the two walked hoof in hoof towards their destination. They eventually made it to the teacups and boarded. Fluttershy smiled nervously.

"D- Do you think that this will be not so um... scary?" Rarity giggled.

"So the princess one was scary?"

"...Yes." Rarity embraced Fluttershy.

"It`s okay darling. I`m here. This will be fabulous, you`ll see." She stood up and handed the stallion the tickets. She sat back down and began to spin the center circle.

They began to spin around exactly when the ride began and the cups began to rotate. Fluttershy extended her wings, feeling the bursts of air on her light yellow feathers. Fluttershy and Rarity both began spinning faster and faster. The two mares let out squeals of delight.

The ride continued to spin and spin until, much to their despair, it stopped. "You were right Rarity. I was um... nice."

"I`m glad that you enjoyed it darling! Now, I would like to go eat something, I`m simply ravenous!"

"I- I`m hungry too." Fluttershy grabbed Rarity`s hoof and then the two of them walked up to a nearby tent that sold veggie dogs, veggie burgers, corn dogs, hay fries and various other types of 'on the go' food.

A tall, slim stallion smiled down at them and took out a notepad as to not forget their orders. "What would you two lovely mares like?" A blush spread across Fluttershy`s face.

"Thank you for the compliment kind sir. My fillyfriend and I will each have veggie dogs and hay fries!" The stallion`s eyes lost a tiny bit of sparkle at the word 'fillyfriend'. He turned around and got their already prepared food in a jiffy (I still say jiffy).

They each got their food and paid the three bits that it costed. The two mares said thank you and walked over to the slushie stand. A young mare stared at them without a hint of emotion. She seemed rather bored.

"I would like a medium um... a r- razzberry burst."

"I would like the large sublime lemon-lime, and I must say that you don`t look like you`re having much fun. You`re at an amusement park, you need to enjoy yourself darling! You must have a break at some point." The mare now had a slight smile.

"Thanks lady, I`ll keep that in mind. I`ll be right back with your slushies." She walked over to a machine and grabbed a cup. She hit a green button and ice mixed with a pale yellow juice cascaded out. She repeated this process, but instead with a red button and a red ice mixture came out.

She handed them their drinks and made a noise that almost resembled a giggle. "What`s the cost?"

"No charge." Rarity`s eyes widened.

"No charge? As in free? But, we cannot just take from you!"

"Yes you can ma`am. You two are some of the kindest ponies here. Everypony is just so rude, that`s why I hate this job. I`m stuck all day with a bunch of weirdos and jerks. I like you two." They both beamed and walked with an extra spring in their step.

Fluttershy and Rarity grabbed the drinks, sat on a bench and began to eat. The two ate in silence and shared the occasional loving look with one another before finishing their food.

Rarity levitated their paper plates over to the trash can. They walked hoof in hoof over to carnival games. Rarity pointed over to the ringtoss. "I used to love this as a filly! Oh, Fluttershy, darling, we simply must!" I always loved playing this with my father. I wonder how he`s doing anyway. She pulled her over and sat down. She deposited one bit and grabbed a set of fifteen, blue rings.

Fluttershy grabbed her red rings and proceeded to wait for the bell to ring signaling the start. A stallion tapped the bell and she threw her first ever ring. It landed a mere few inches from her hoof. She frowned.

"Don`t worry, you`ll get the hang of it darling! It`s a fabulous game and I know that you will enjoy it!" Rarity threw each ring out quickly and precisely, each toss had the same grace as herself. They landed on the glass bottles perfectly without any chance of falling.

Fluttershy mimicked her actions and got two bottles. Rarity threw her last one thus claiming a full fifteen bottles. The stallion lifted up Rarity`s hoof declaring her the winner and handed her a pink kitty stuffed animal. "Great job Rarity! Yay!" She wrapped her fillyfriend in a hug.

They noticed a shooting range like thing in the corner of their eyes and were intrigued. Seems rather odd, but splendid all the same.

Fluttershy left a bit and picked up the gun. "How am I supposed to use this?" She pushed the trigger and it shot right through one of the toys hanging on the wall. "OH MY GOSH! I- I`M SO SORRY! I DIDN`T MEAN TO!" Tears threatened to spill from her teal eyes.

Rarity, now concerned, put a comforting hoof on her shoulder. "You did nothing wrong. The point is to shoot and you`re still getting used to this. These are just blanks darling so you have nothing to fret about. Now, you shall continue to try!" She wiped her eye and tried again. This time it hit one of the moving circles meant to be hit for points.

The two mares smiled and began shooting out rounds quickly. Rarity used magic to shoot thus making it easier, but she had a hard time aiming correctly. Meanwhile, Fluttershy figured it all out and began shooting down various shapes and symbols. After the time was up Fluttershy had won by a landslide. "See, I told you that you could do it, dear!"

Rarity looked up at a sign that said "Spa Booth! It`s a spa, but in the convenient form of a carnival booth!"

She pushed Fluttershy`s face to look in the direction of the poster. "Spa... spa! It`s spa day! What time is it?" Rarity used her magic to conjure up a watch, something Twilight had shown her how to do.

"It`s later than I thought! If we hurry now then we can still make it to the appointment on time!" Rarity galloped towards the front desk. "We must leave now! It was a great deal of fun! Here`s a bit for this being such a wonderful place!" She waved and teleported Fluttershy and herself to the spa.

Once they arrived Rarity opened the door and ran quickly into the spa, she like Twilight is keen on being punctual. Aloe Lotus greeted her while Fluttershy flew in slowly most likely from the fact that she was just hit in the face by the door that Rarity had so carelessly thrown open.

"Welcome back mares! We missed you!" Lotus nodded.

"We really haven`t seen you in such a long time!" She turned towards Fluttershy and saw the bruise that she`d gotten. "Are you okay Fluttershy?!"

"Oh... I`m fine." Rarity turned towards her fillyfriend with concern.

"What in Equestria happened to you darling?!"

"Well... you kinda hit me with the door." Rarity`s eyes widened and a blush spread over her face.

"WHAT?!"

"It`s no big deal."

"It`s a huge deal! I`m so sorry Fluttershy! How can I make it better?" Fluttershy smiled and pointed to her muzzle. Rarity understood the gesture and gave her a kiss on the 'boo boo'. She then gave her a quick peck on the lips.

Aloe & Lotus both let out a small squeal. "You two look so cute together!" They said it in unison.

"Thank you for saying that! How have you two been?"

"Absolutely great! We recently got this new shampoo that works with our manes perfectly! Just feel how soft!" Rarity felt Aloe`s mane.

"It`s positively silky! Anyway, shall we start the appointment?" The spa sisters nodded and led them over to the massage tables. Fluttershy lied down on the first one and Rarity on the second. A tan mare with a lavender mane walked up to Fluttershy.

"I`m Vera. You probably don`t know me because I just moved back to Ponyville, but I`m Aloe and Lotus`s sister. Aloe`s a bit busy with others at the moment so I will be massaging you today. Your friend will have Lotus as usual."

"I didn`t know that they had another sister. I`m so sorry for not knowing."

"It`s fine sweetie! I moved to Canterlot for a few years, but didn`t like it so I moved back here. It makes sense that you don`t know me. I`m still waiting for this pink pony that my sisters tell me will throw me a party."

"Oh... you mean Pinkie Pie. She greets every newcomer in Ponyville with a surprise party. I guess that it`s not much of a um... surprise now is i- it."

"Well, I bet that it will still be at least a little surprising. Especially with all of the stories I`ve heard from the ponies here about her. Pinkie Pie seems very bubbly and energetic. The word random comes up more often than not though."

"I bet she`ll like y- you. She`s friends with um... everypony."

"It`s always nice to make new friends. They must say 'friendship is magic' for a reason, right? Well, back on track, I should probably start the massage." Fluttershy nodded and put her head down on the table and simultaneously turned towards Rarity.

"Fluttershy! What is Vera like? I would love to get to know her!"

"She`s... nice."

"It`s wonderful that you think she`s nice, but don`t think anything more of her or else!" Fluttershy gulped and shrunk down a bit. "I`m just kidding, darling. I know that you would never cheat on me." The two mares became quiet and simply enjoyed the massages.

Lotus worked the many kinks out of Rarity`s back, which was surprising knowing how often she frequents the spa. After a bit massaging they got up and walked over to the sauna.

Fluttershy and Rarity sat down and enjoyed the warm air on their fur. "Fluttershy, don`t you just love it in here?"

"It`s a little hot."

"Isn`t that the point?"

"Yes." Rarity gave up on conversation and simply grabbed hold of Fluttershy`s hoof. She leaned into Fluttershy and rested her head on her shoulder. They sat their snuggling in contentment until the heat got them sweating. Sweat! No! Moving on!

Rarity led Fluttershy over to the seaweed wrap area. "Darling, you`ll just love it!"

"Um... I don`t know. It seems a little tight. Does it hurt?"

"Of course not! Well, at least not after you get used to it." She gulped.

"I- I think that I`ll just go over there. I saw... something." Rarity frowned at Fluttershy.

"No, you are staying here!" She grabbed her hoof and shoved her towards Aloe and Vera. Vera, seeing the worry on Fluttershy`s face, chose to go a little slower and not put as much pressure.

"It`s very simple. Just stand still while I wrap you." Fluttershy nodded. Vera carefully wrapped Fluttershy in the seaweed and then poked Fluttershy, signaling that it was over.

Rarity smiled and walked over to them. "Now, that wasn`t so bad."

"It was... nice." She giggled.

"Is that your favorite adjective?" Fluttershy blushed.

"Am I supposed to have one? I didn`t know. I- I`m sorry." She put a hoof on her fillyfriend`s shoulder.

"It`s okay love! Now we can just lie down and relax while they do our hooficures." The two mares walked over to the tables and lied down. Aloe & Lotus followed quickly after them.

"I`m back so I can finish up with Fluttershy! Vera is taking a break now."

"Well, she seemed very kind! I`ll put in a good word for her around town. Do you know if she plans on coming to my boutique? Her colors are so different that I simply must find something perfect to go with them!" Aloe tried to remember.

"Oh! She did say something about needing a dress for a party of some sort."

"That must be a Pinkie Pie party. She won`t need a dress, but that doesn`t mean that she shouldn`t have them for the next party!"

"Marvelous! I`ll tell Vera after." Rarity smiled. Lotus began to file the hoof. She was so good at this. It never hurt and it was always executed perfectly. It made her remember the day that they all went to the spa together.

Oh, Rainbow Dash. Hooficures are simply divine! How could anypony dislike something so wonderful? She looked over at Fluttershy. It wasn`t often that she was so calm. It`s nice to know that somepony likes hooficures.

Lotus began to paint the hoof. This was Rarity`s favorite part. Fluttershy too enjoyed this part. "Rarity, we should start going to the spa more often."

"You know what we should do more often? See our friends! I haven`t seen them in years! We should get together again tomorrow! We could meet up at Twilight`s again!"

"It would be nice to see them again. I hope that Rainbow Dash isn`t still mad. I hate it when she gets mad."

"Don`t worry. They`ll be happy to see us! I bet that they`ve already moved on!" This brought a smile to Fluttershy`s face.

"I- I bet that you`re right." They then enjoyed the hooficures and let peaceful silence fill the air. Aloe & Lotus added the final touches and made sure that they got every part. The two sisters used mini fans so that they could dry quicker and then proceeded to shine them with a towel.

"Done!" Rarity looked down at her perfect hooves and wrapped her forelegs around Lotus.

"Thank you again for another lovely hooficure!" Rarity grabbed Fluttershy`s hoof, dropped several bits on the counter and then exited.

"Today was fun, Rarity. It was... very cool. I enjoyed it. It did make me very tired though."

"It made me tired too! I`ll teleport us home and then we can fall asleep in each other`s embrace."

"Sounds great."

Comments ( 44 )

32 likes and 36 dislikes.... WHAT IS WRONG WITH PONIES THESE DAYS!!!! Did Dash and Twilight dislike it or something? Great story, I hope that your ratings get better. Next chapter soon please.:twilightsmile:

3049643 Thank you! You know, it actually has 40 favorites, but for some reason people hit favorite, but not like!

Loved this chapter, really great. I'm glad that I've found this fan fic soo much. Can't wait to see the next chapter, you're a great writer ^_^

3050677

Whenever I favorite a story, I hit the like button at the bottom then scroll to the top. It's right at the end, so apparently they are just very oblivious. Well, I'll have to wait for the next chapter then. Thanks for the great story. Bye.:twilightsmile:

3051640 I have a weird way of favoriting. Most of my favorites I haven`t even read yet. First, I favorite and like all of my stories so incase nobody likes it I still have one like and favorite. I also favorite any story that seems like a nice read and I don`t have time for it or it`s incomplete. I might hit unfavorite if I hate it after reading. I hit like and then I go down and favorite. Sometimes I also go through the new stories and hit like on stories that have bad ratings to make them happy. I don`t get why so many people don`t hit like. Maybe they do just forget, but it`s still rude.

not sure why this has so many downvotes.. sure its not the BEST i have read and you could really do with a bit better writting but overall good storryline and what you did write is at least readable unlike some other stuff I have read.

Overall right now. I wont give you a lie but its not at the stage I should dislike it. we will see how it goesthen choose.

3053923 I know that it`s not the best. I`m not very good at romance. I`m okay with romance and pretty good at comedy, but I usually write sad stories. This is overall a nice story, but it definitely could get better.

3052783

Well, all I know is that if you favorite you should also like. When I realized I didn't do that with most of my favorites, I just liked all of them. Not to mention I read on here when I'm supposed to be working on a project for school....:twilightsheepish: I would like this story more, but I can't. Also, I do the same thing, but I add them to my read later area. And the strange thing is that I tend to like any story. I just have a strong sense of curiosity that makes it so that I can't stop reading until I know what happens next. Which also leads to a lot of disappointment when stories become complete.

3059292 That reminds me of video games. Whenever I play a good game I play that all day until I win. When I finally win I'm bummed out because I finished it in a day. I did that with Minutte vs Tardiness, it's a great pony game by the way.

3061867

I feel the same way. When I first got The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword I played it non-stop. I think I wasted most of my winter vacation on the game. I was so sad when I beat it....:fluttershysad: But then I found out it had a hard mode! :pinkiehappy: And then my Wii broke.:fluttercry::raritycry: Lesson of the story: Make sure that you never have a console that is older than 7 years if you play it nonstop.:pinkiehappy:

Comment posted by Dianwei32 deleted Aug 22nd, 2013

3088026 Please stop commenting on my story you jerk. I'm blocking you.

Sorry for the lack of updates. I will try to write a new chapter soon.

i loved this fic. it is complete or is there going to be more?

3580830 It's incomplete. I'll write another chapter soon. There are six chapters left. Then, there will be a sequel and another sequel after that!

cool, can't wait. i love this fic

Update please!!!

3596992 I'm working on it. I just haven't felt like writing recently. I'll try to publish a new chapter today.

3694482 How does Octavia play that cello? How does Blues play the acoustic guitar? Watch Octavia's scene in the show while she's playing the cello. That's how. I'm guessing that if you're delicate/precise, you can take the edge of your hoof and pluck the strings.

You didn't update 'tomorrow'

3731417 Okay, I was going to, but I didn't really remember what happened before this chapter, so I went back to reread the story. I noticed that this story needed to be edited. It had a lot of problems, so I went back and edited most of the story. I'm still in the process of editing.

3770982 Thank you! I'm happy that you like this story!

4688779 Yes, it does, and that's coming from the author. This was one of the first stories I've ever written and it is tremendously terrible. You see that cancelled tag? That's because, after two years, I finally decided to write another chapter and find that it was so extremely horrible that I could not get myself to write anymore. So, I gave it up. I would have to completely rewrite the story to even get it to an okay point.

The chapters are too short and rushed, I keep changing the setting and making it annoying because the chapters don't take place right after another, I didn't set up the POV well enough and I had to resort to colored text, their attraction was out of the blue and set up horribly, I made them OOC in most scenes, I made both of them get drunk and have sex which would never happen because neither of them are the type and their friends would never take advantage of them, they get mad at each other far too easily, they forgive each other far too easily, I put the comedy tag yet this story isn't funny and a billion other reasons.

You are completely right.

i need help i want to be a writer but i cant seem to be able am only new please someone help:fluttercry:

4718484 I could help you. What do you need help on? Do you need a grammar lesson? Do you need help forming ideas? Do you have a hard time with personification? Do you have a hard time expanding ideas and making them the proper length?

P.S. You can read this: http://www.fimfiction.net/writing-guide It's the FimFiction writing guide. It will teach you a little bit about writing/grammar in general.

P.P.S. Reading a lot can help. The more you read, the more you understand writing and how it works. You can get tips by reading different kinds of writing, too.

P.P.P.S. It takes a while to learn how to write good stories. You have to keep at it and keep trying. Also, you should never write if you don't feel inspired to write it because then it won't come out as good.

just finshed the story lovely loved it all:heart::yay::raritywink:

4729177 I'm happy you liked it!

4811748 I agree, but I feel like it would be Applejack. I can't picture Pinkie doing that.

4851582 Yeah. It was not a smart move.

I wish there where a sequel that would be..nice:yay:

4898623 Thanks for all of your nice comments!

4898716 Well, this story isn't actually completed. A friend of mine is going to continue this story on their own, so you would get more chapters.

4899286 ok thank you again love all your story's :pinkiesmile:

Please do more pleeeeeaaasssseeee

4955069 A friend of mine is going to be continuing this story. I will give it to them to complete when they finish their current stories.

5271498 Thanks! The characterization and the length are the only things I like about this story. I'm happy you like this story, though!

Login or register to comment