• Published 29th Sep 2013
  • 605 Views, 25 Comments

Derring-do in the tomb of Mantorok - Sir lightning blade



rainbow reads a story about derring-do, dealing with Transformers, a robot master sidekick and ancient evils power! internal darkness crossover with my little pony!enjoy and use comment also the subscription number system for the short version is not

  • ...
28
 25
 605

Chapter 4: I fear for my own sanity.

Derring nodded, as Pharaoh proceeded to summon the creature once again and sent Derring into the trapper dimension, hoping that daring figure a way out of the dimension itself.

The dimension was dark and dreary, with floating three platforms, strange glowing lights of teleportation, bizarre symbols were scattered everywhere, monsters line several of the platforms, floating the sky were strange things, even a blue police box. Derring tried to fly across the areas but her wings couldn't function the way they normally do it was almost like they were being pulled to the ground, finding a small rock and threw it into the portal, that was shifting colors, the rock landed did onto another one of the floating platforms, is coming out from where the portal colored jewel bright green, Derring figured out that each portal shifted to a different area, the purple area looked like a strange circle gateway to return back to normal world, right next to her worthy objects then teleported previously, she gathered them up into her bag mysterious purple symbol, a tablet translating said purple symbol, and a lever of old stone, and find it carefully to match the purple signal on the portal that was going through colors, as she stepped through the gateway arriving on the other side 2 zombies were attacking her, she kicked him down with her back legs and start running towards the gateway, as she came out she was standing right next to Pharaoh.


As the stallion next to her replied”I see you found your way out is good and you have the materials?”
Derring revealed them in her bag but did not speak, as they continued forward, through the narrow hallways traps and dungeons, coming across to another room.
This time the room was filled with three towers, each containing a plethora of strange creatures looking like scorpions they must be the trappers of these dark entities, Derring believes into her mind as she looked upon the evil creatures, the towers were arranged in a unique triangle symbol as each tower had a glowing point and mystical ruins surrounding it.

Pharaoh was reading the towers and explained”I'm Chattur'gha the strongest and most powerful old of the ancients, no one beats me in raw power, I wish to kill my mortal enemy that sorcerer but is in magic is he's cheating power, and the hiding. I think I'll skip this one because I think it's a curse word on mares like yourself.”

Derring snickered, as well as rainbow reading that particular part, sadly in the book you did not mention the swear word she could see if one the many things see if her favorite farmer pony has said that, in one of her many fits of rage. It's amazing that applejack is terrible at several other schools things but her knowledge of words was almost rivaling her own, which that just reminded her so she had to put down the bookmark been stopped working on her book to help applejack with her morning taxes.

As rainbow was flying out complaining”applejack you have problems with math yet you work in a business, how is it possible?” (For you people were wondering why am I making rainbowdash really good at math yet she hates it, it's simple obviously she knows how to put in the major efforts, to pull off her daring tricks and skills that does require mathematic knowledge, & I'm figuring there's lots of math in the clouds school program because, rainbow figured out the tornado program on her own calculating how much wind power it takes to beat, Maine Hatton which probably doesn't have a large source of water are like PonyVill.)

After helping applejack with some math problems that she really didn't want to deal with but she is a good friend, sometimes being loyal to a fault can be a problem, but she didn't earn the title for nothing.
Returning to her humble boat, to find her newly weaned friend, in her wall”I know I gave you flying lessons but that does not mean you have to include the crashes that I have done in your house nor the payback.”
As the purple Princess pony was slightly blushing”yeah, still getting used to the whole I can fly thing. And now I know how you felt every time you crash and my house, it's a wonder you didn't complain as much, for who knows how much harder when he is compared to clouds.”
Rainbow calmly replied”well not that many Pegasus can clinch off, crashing into a tree, as well as yours truly, but then again how many can be as magnificent as Me.”
Twilight slightly snickered that the boasting of her friends, and smiled.
Rainbow calmly asks is sketchy got back from her own ego boosting”so what brings the beautiful princess to my humble household?” Forcing twilight to blush even more than usual.
Twilight calmly replied though”actually I was flying towards flutter shy's house sorry.”
Then Rainbowdash a slight lapse in bad judgment said” really twilight, even Derby doesn't make that mistake, I live clear across the other side of town from fluttershy!”

Twilight gave a simple defense it's on why she made such a foolish mistake”yes but she actually has experience flying, I'm still getting used to being able to see the entire town from a totally new perspective.”

Rainbowdash give a little look and gave twilight directions, and said”good luck twilight. I got a book to finish.” As twilight try flying out, as there was a purple smoke clouds in the distance, coming from the ground.

Rainbowdash chuckled at and opened up her book!
Pharaoh”I think this one's explaining how each one can defeat the other, and the puzzle is something about having the red one being a winner of the battles. So blue beats red red beats green, and green defeats blue.”
Derring looked at the statue she's been collecting as well, but that doesn't make sense in the statues angles, Pegasus are extremely fast skilled and very flexible, able to be a slow Earth pony and most competitions and skills, but the Pegasus was placed inside the green color, and considering the last statue she has inflicted was the earth ponies she figured it would be red, a unicorn has a vast writing of range of magic spells, that not the Pegasus the air but most earth ponies can withstand horrible painful attacks, so more often or not a Pegasus would lose against the unicorn becomes to combat simply because of their vast range, the wall the Earth pony could sneak up and knock out the unicorn, after the unicorn has exhausted herself on multiple attacks.
But then again maybe the statues were for different puzzle, at any rate the solution for this puzzle was very simple, released the little creatures sugars in the proper order to determine that for where the red ones actually have victory.
Making sure to keep themselves that far distance, they slowly released the blue and green ones, as the blue & green each other are slowly killing each other off until there was only one green. Then they released the red.
After the victory, a tablet and also a small statue of the Earth pony was revealed, Derring collected the two things into her bag, still not sure what the liver was for, they found an tunnel but continuing to discover, and they went back to the main Hall that they were once in their the liver made perfect sense, as a result small spot where they could plug it in and to lift up another set panels, the final puzzle was to be revealed.

As rainbow flipped open the page, and revealed a small triangle location and on the book, and there was the instructions”by now you've solve several of the puzzles and claimed your statues, that you bought with the purchase of this book, now you must solve the same riddle that derring-do and Pharaoh completed.” Rainbow Shrugged and just try flipping the page over to the next page, but the page was coated with a special mystical magical Inc. that would make it impossible for her to skip to the end, & avoiding the puzzle so in order for her to find the ending she must complete this puzzle, but she didn't have the statues. Rainbow dropped the book and flew straight out to twilight, and she began scanning the town looking all over the place used for the several potholes that twilight has made over the town lately, she checked the hole inside Barry punches house, but no twilight just a slightly drunk pony, she went over to rarities but no twilight, applejack who is rebuilding her barn for the fourth time(well you have to rebuild every season, with the exception of season three it was rebuilt twice) rainbow then proceeded to check flutter shy's house, and she was thankfully there.

Twilight smiled and said”so you finish your book Dash, how was it?”
Rainbow walked up to the Princess and said”no I haven't where's the statues?!?” Twilight recognized this look after some embarrassing photos from her friends when she went homicidally insane and cause the entire town to fight over her Ms. smarty-pants dull, which has not returned since. Making twilight slightly worried, rented now she could actually take on her dear friend in a dogfight but, there is still clear audiences who would win, namely the one who's actually had experience in flying! As twilight calmly replied.
“I don't have the statues, I borrow that book actually from Derby!” Rainbow's mind flashing with different pictures of in her mental images remembering several things that we could've told her that this book was actually derbies, a mathematical equation she knew the hoofwriting was familiar but she just walked it off to probably twilight, but what should a really dawned on her when the solving of the jumping puzzle, only one pony could make this strange jumping markings, one whose eyes are often lopsided, that should've really dawned on her! As the rainbow street was left a fiery ring multicolored rainbow of flames is from flutter shy's house straight to derbies, the flame trail was deep into the town, almost singeing Lyra & bonbons on their little afternoon walks! A unusual Earth pony was running in terror as his tail was on fire, with his hourglass cutie Mark, as the little unicorn that screamed”worry I'll save you daddy!” Made a little thundercloud and actually struck with lightning, not stopping both of his hearts, thankfully but it did hurt a little.
Crashing into the small townhouse, with a strange landing pad is on the side, with a blue box on top. Rainbow was looking frantically, as a carrot colored pony said”Ih rainbow what's going on?” Looking angry over the mountain damaged that Rainbowdash is caused already in her house.
Rainbow replied”Carrot top where is Derby?”
Carrot top” Ditzy out on a delivery.” Still looking rather cross that she hasn't seen this much damage since, derbies boyfriend in crashes house into her house. But she still does understand how the blue box flies! As rainbow was clamoring to get more answers.
“Okay where is her delivery?”
Top replied”in the crystal empire she won't be back for at least two days.”
Rainbow was already gone in a flash the moment that she said Crystal Empire, leaving the same fire trail, as Golden was freaking out and trying to put out the flames, she did not want her house to burn down as well is have a giant hole in it, insurance adjuster is going to love this!

Meanwhile in the crystal empire.
As Derby bowed kindly, wearing her mail uniform”is your package Princess Cadance.” Before even the Princess could answer crashing through the window was rainbowdash looking re-tediously frantic and now having shards of the crystal wall sticking out her hair, which was with even more messy than usual, and grabbed Derby and said”WhEre ArE the StaTuEs?”
Derby acting slightly, then the fact that she was being holed by a slightly insane rainbow, calmly replied”on top of my dresser next to the unmentionables.” As another fiery street was left behind thankfully crystals do not burst into flames.

[Also folks remember our favor rainbow colored pony, as just gone from the center of the entire contrary, to the northern lights, within the time span of a few seconds, I think someone is gotten the Chaos emeralds? Or at least collecting a couple of rings to make a sonic reference.)

Just as the wall was being finished being repaired, a brand-new hole caused by the rainbow pony you appeared, causing Golden harvest a.k.a. carrot top to freak out once again and say”why is my house the new applejack barn!” Pointing out that everyone in town knows that Apple Barn is constantly getting replaced! As rainbow dash out with this three statues at hand, proving that her name was well earned, returning back to her cloudy home, and then proceeded to try to figure out how to solve the puzzle.

“Okay let's start off with what we did learn.” Placing the statues in the order that the previous puzzle still explained, the page was flashing bright red, and gave up was during noise. Obviously this was the wrong answer, so it was not going by the elemental puzzle will rock by the one who wanted the color red to win which was the Earth pony symbol, so she tried placing on top different pony statues following the order in question, each time the page flash red, then she tried arranging it in the battle styles that was stated of how usually most battles go differently if you don't take in count the pony special skills and talents, Pegasus usually defeat Earth pony because they don't have the ability to attack him from long range, unicorns defeat petrified because they contact them from long-range making all the advantages of being in the air very useful, and the unicorns are easily defeated by the Earth ponies, and then placing the statues in the order you received them, guessing from the story. The page response with the shiny green light, the statues left up to reveal the next page! As rainbow smiled and began to continue reading.

After the horrifying thing I'm not going to tell you the end of the actual book! But judging that this is grandma's from Derby you can guess that grandma lived. I may give you the ending later. But you're going to have to wait a whole year for it! Now for my evil laugh! (Mark Hamill's Joker)

Author's Note:

free to make up your old endings if you wish!if that keeps you from torturing yourself

Comments ( 23 )

community.us.playstation.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/160757iB248D099FC694A63/image-size/original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1

This... this can't be for real, right? It's got to be a trollfic. Either that or English most certainly is not your first language.

Either way, I'm fearing for my own sanity just from looking at this mess.

This is really bad. These sentences don't even make sense.

Well, you tried, so that's something I guess. But if this isn't a trollfic, then you seriously need to work on your grammar:ajbemused:. I mean c'mon, derring-do? That's spelt with an A man. Also, the 'wut'ness of this fic is off the charts. "Investigate a gigantic"? I... I don't even know.

Still, you tried, so that's worth something, I suppose. I'd suggest that you work on your grammar and give it another shot.

I can count 9 grammatical issues in the description alone....
Quick!
global3.memecdn.com/evacuation-plan_o_46076.jpg

Rainbow Dash returns to the next thrilling book of Daring Do, this time investigating the tomb to battle the darkness. Will Daring Do come out of this unscathed with her sanity intact? Will Rainbow find out about the darkness that lies within? Or will the tome of internal darkness claim more ponies to its deadly statues?

I'm not sure whether this should be "tome" and "statutes" or "tomb" and "statues." Also not sure if you meant to say "internal" or "eternal." At any rate, try this grammatically correct (or more correct, anyway) description if this is a serious attempt at storytelling.

I did actually have a editor check this out.

You should be honored. This fic made it into the Mibbit chat and we just spent the last ten minutes laughing at the total train wreck. I am been democratically elected to present you with this token of our esteem.

25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l254l33lDH1qaefh1o1_500.gif

I know my dyslexia can be a problem at times but I'm pretty sure I can reach my own stuff, and when Dragon is actually listening to me it works so, I really wonder who is having brought to reading this.
I don't mind, criticism as long it's constructive, just saying this stuff has wrong stuff and it is not helpful.

They borrowed one of the kingdoms hot-air balloons while to the direction naturally being pulled in the direction by derring-do herself.

global3.memecdn.com/1-21-giga-wat_o_2053971.jpg

3276341 makes sense a hot air balloon usually goes in directions based on wind currents, a Pegasus can pull a hot air balloon we've seen in the show.

3278891 I know that tome=BOOK. A really big book, to be precise. I'm confused as to how a really big book has statues, which is why I offered two versions that seemed equally possible: either you meant a really big book with lots of statutes (laws), or you meant a tomb with statues.

3280029 YA! oh if I placed down the dark comedy, they would think something completely different.
Thank you for the thumbs up I really need those!:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

The story make no sense at all o_O

You want constructive criticism ? Fire or burn your current editor, he's worst than you or he didn't even read this whole mess.
It's not even possible to understand some sentence, because the words Inside have no meanings in the context :pinkiecrazy:

3290824 you have read the author's notes correct?

3295908 I like your story.  Why does it have down votes?

4242872 I'm not really sure beyond early comments criticisms,which most of them could be entirely blamed on everyone still uses texting is talking! ( with the exception of people who have dyslexia, like for example me! I'm sorry but LOL is not actually a word it's an abbreviation! this is what happens when you have a grandmother who was a grammar teacher/Nazi who cannot hear! and I'm going to stop before start renting, and thank you for liking my story so much!

4247919 Ok good luck. Hey want to check out my story Ace Combat: Divided Feelings?

Login or register to comment