• Published 2nd Feb 2013
  • 576 Views, 11 Comments

The Shadows Of A Crusader's Heart - scootaloo55



When the CMCs are 18yr old rebellious teens they dedicate their lives to thievery. Will new adventure, new dangers and an Alicorn willing to fight by The Crusaders’ side, convince them to change their ways? Or will they send Equestria into anar

  • ...
3
 11
 576

Chapter 5 1/2

Eventually, everything turned out all right… well… sort of… Rainbow Dash and I went to the Wonderbolt performance but… well… I tried to stop her, but she kinda crashed the whole thing. She tried to show off to Spitfire and the others and accidentally blew up the stadium. But at least the thought it was pretty daring and they liked it so I guess it went okay in the end….

Pinkie Pie took over the gala completely according to the princess. She knocked Vinyl Scratch unconscious, ripped the decorations, found an amulet similar to the Alicorn Amulet Trixie used and even though she isn’t a unicorn, it corrupted her all the same… so… now she throws a party every day and if you didn’t attend, she would run after you with an axe until you gave her a brand new three layer chocolate cake.

Rarity became totally obsessed with her gown and wore it everywhere, threatening Everypony that if they stained it or ripped it in any way, she would pull a bazooka out of her handbag and blow Equestria to pieces. Twilight became depressed after her new book got lost in the library. Applejack’s tree got burned to ashes during a bushfire – or orchardfire in her case and Fluttershy’s pet bird ran amok and destroyed half of Ponyville.

As for me, Comet Frost and I are travelling Equestria. Sounds boring but at least everything is sorta ok now……… right?

Comments ( 5 )

Hmm.....Well that was a short chapter...:applejackunsure:

Pretty good story :)

2423978 yeah, it was just a kinda 'what happend next' part :pinkiehappy:

I was wondering, could you possibly be a Scootaloo fan:applejackunsure:
(Sarcasm can hopefully be displayed on a comment)

Login or register to comment