• ...
42
 150
 3,983

Thank you

Hey guys. No, this isn't a chapter. This is just a thank you to all of you who helped me continue these stories. As you may not have known, this story didn't start out very well. I got a lot of critism in the begining, but then people come along and told me to continue it. When I finished this story, I had around 400 views I believe, and about 20 likes. I was just going to leave it like that. BUt then you guys said you wanted a sequel. I wasn't going to make one, but then a young man by the name of The Pink Menace told me that he loved it and would love it if I would make a sequel. Ok. That isn't what he said. He said something like "IF YOU DON'T MAKE A SEQUEL, I'LL TURN YOU INTO A CUPCAKE!!!" or something like that. But since I got a lot of comments to make a sequel, I did. And it has gotten a lot of good review, thanks to you guys. So again, thank you all for reading my stories. If you would recommend my stories to your friends, followers, it would mean a lot to me. Thank you all for your support. And as always, BRONIES FOREVER!!!

Comments ( 43 )

2218831
That's because you probably just started reading it. Just wait until later in the story.

2218831
Now uh..What was that about it being boring?:trollestia:

2219630
Because I never really liked her and always viewed her as a bitch.

2219704
Calling her a bitch is a step too far.

And no offense, but this story is terrible

2222367
Say what you want. I dont care.

2222373
It has potential, I might add, but comes across as poorly done.

2222377
Don't care. I like it, and so do a lot of other people.

2222380
I'm still reading it, just giving some feedback

Huh, I have read worst.

2222386
I'm sure you have.:ajbemused:

2222391
No I have, and I know there is a LOT more sh*tty fics out there

(hint hint grimdark hint)

2222397
Well, I hate grimdark stories. Fucking hate them

2222417
Same. That's why I never read them.
(My reaction to a grimdark fic)

2222460
Still Celestia is not a bitch

2222488
We all have our opinions my friend.

2222554
I see you have been smart enough to figure out my name. Good for you.

2222559
Jon, why didn't you make this fic out of love?

2222574
There's no care, no heart, no likable characters (yeah Jon is too brash and rude)

It feels more like it was made with pent-up anger than with kindness.

2222587
Well, when you mean Jon being rude, you mean when celestia showed up. But what would you do jf someone showed up at your house and said give us your daughter. what would you do?

2222592
I sort of understand his thoughts but he is TOO brash and violent; he would rather painfully hurt the benevolent ruler of a peaceful land then talk with her. Not a good character trait for the main hero.

2222605
If you read it correctly, it says Celestia attacked him and his daughter first, making it self defence. Then, she nearly kills his sister. I think I would do the same thing if I were in his position.

2222631
He does that more often than not in further chapters, not just at the beginning.

2222637
Again, she was threatening him and/or his daughter. In the sequel, he doesnt attack as much. so dont worry

2222654
My little Chrysalis: Loss of a curse. That one on my page. The one that is much better.

2222667
Seems interesting. I will read that when I have finished with this story. :eeyup:

I promise. I Pinkie Pie promise.

2222708
Say the words....:pinkiecrazy:Or its cupcake breakfast for me.

Hey lunar I said I will kill you if you didn't and Pinkimeana wanted to play with you.
:pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy:

2222873
I was close. Sorry. Please dont turn me into a cupcake:fluttercry:

You should be glad I am dealing with changelings at the moment.:rainbowdetermined2:

2222873
Get back, Pinkemeana!!!

2406002
I realize it was rushed. Anyone who brings it up again, is getting blocked.

Comment posted by JCraig589 deleted May 2nd, 2013

1928443 use the reply feature.

2750650 you're adorable

Cool you made a sequel what is it call i really want to read it please tell me the name or send me a link to your sequel I really want to read it:twilightsmile::raritystarry::heart:

Huh, this is kinda quick and lacking description, but it will probably focus more on the bonding between him and Chrysallis.

"I need you to take my brother and sister for a while."
like, temporarily while he works out what to do? okay, that can work...

(three years later)
...

"I kind of think of her as a daughter now."
You're going to skip the bonding?

Nope. I'm done. Not gonna waste my time on this.

Login or register to comment