• Published 6th Dec 2012
  • 899 Views, 27 Comments

The Other Royal Pet - Slateblu1



The princesses have their needs. Some more personal than others.

  • ...
4
 27
 899
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 7 )
Comment posted by Slateblu1 deleted Jan 26th, 2013
Comment posted by faoiltiama deleted Jan 26th, 2013

Interesting perspective on the position of the royal consort. Good work. :moustache:

This was really excellent, Twilight's mindless sex-ed aside. I enjoyed the stark contrast between the royal sisters, and how very unashamed he is. It really is just a job for him, he's not in love with any of them and it shows. I like that. That's a shade of realism 99/100 authors would forget. Well done.

2159814 Thanks. I was trying to make him the guy who does that job, even if he's not to happy about it. In fact, to a certain degree, he hates Celestia. And the stark contrast was enjoyable to write, and it seemed to fit.
As for Twilight, well, I wrote that long before all the Alicorn Twilight hubba-baloo. I wrote it more as a joke, and because the idea was there.

Glad you liked it.

Comment posted by Slateblu1 deleted Feb 22nd, 2013

I’m slightly saddened by a lack of a Cadence chapter. I imagine she would either protest the lack of love between those involved or be even more frightening than Luna.

Login or register to comment