• Published 19th Nov 2012
  • 2,164 Views, 80 Comments

My Little Toku Universe: Kamen Rider Agito - SoonToBeWriterBrony



The world of Equestria has a lot of enemies but it can stay forever vigilant with the powers of Rider and Rangers standing by the royal family. Each Rider and Ranger had died and returned though out the centuries. But since the banishment of Nightmar

  • ...
3
 80
 2,164

The journal and the Showmare

Its been a week since Agito had found the journal and set off to the first place where the journal stated. Somewhere between Crystal Mountain and Neighagra Falls were an old Dia-Shocker base where Solar Star and the band of heroes went to find clues before the band of heroes spilt up. The base which was an underground bunker however Agito didn't know if the bunker in question was still there, its been many many years since it was first raided. There was also a bigger problem. Since the old monsters broke out of Tartarus, there might be a chance that a group of villains could have moved in to the bunker. There was also another problem.... he had company....

Agito was pulling along a wagon house along side the Great And Powerful Trixie. Trixie was not only helping housing Agito as he travelled but also she is acting as Celestia's agent to relay messages and help Agito out in any way she can. The problem is that Trixie while very nice she was... too nice?

Now Agito was not that much of an idiot. He could tell that Trixie likes him but at the same time Agito was still getting used to being a hero. That and Trixie was pushing him rather fast down a road he is not ready yet. He didn't know if he could protect Trixie let alone return Trixie's feeling. He wasn't even sure if he like Trixie that way yet.

Agito shook his head as he pulled the wagon. They were moving towards a town to resupply before they made their way towards the bunker. Trixie was still in the wagon, helping with decoding the journal, reading and writing the decoded work and send it to Celestia.

The journal itself was remarkable. Solar Star went into great detail about his powers and when the group split up he spent most of his time and a researcher into his own powers. Being one of the few Rider's or Ranger's whose power was "fuelled" by the sun, However he also recorded the powers of his era's Agito. The powers of Burning Agito and Shining Agito were very powerful however he didn't record what triggered them.

Agito continued to pull the wagon as he though why didn't Solar Star record the trigger for the powers but then again he also felt that the more powerful forms have to be earned. Trixie, however, didn't believe so. In fact, Trixie believes that the triggers are encoded somewhere in the journal and that all she had to do was to crack it.

Agito pulled the wagon for a few more kilometers and stopped. It was getting close to dinner time and most likely Trixie will be very hungry.

When he stopped and set up the camp. As he started cooking some simple carrot and cabbage stew was when Trixie poked her head out of the wagon.

"Trixie still doesn't agree about you always having to cook Trixie's food."

"If I don't we will be eating very late every single time, we are suppose to follow a scheduled after all," said Agito.

"Trixie agrees," answered Trixie," Doesn't mean Trixie has to like it."

Agito rolled his eyes as Trixie exited the wagon and move towards the campfire and Agito. Trixie took two bowls and set them near the two and waited for Agito to finish cooking.

"Trixie wonders," said Trixie," Where Trixie would be if you haven't come along that day."

"Meh," said Agito," It was nothing. Besides if you weren't following me you probably wouldn't have gotten into that position in the first place."

"Trixie suppose so."

"..."

"..."

"Whelp foods done," said Agito to counter the awkwardness," Hoof me a bowl will you?"

"Huh? Wha? Oh I... er.. sure," said Trixie as she levitated the two bowls towards Agito.

The rest of the evening was spent with the two drinking the soup and being awkward. Not the first time and as for as Agito is sure, it won't be the last.

Author's Note:

Hey all SoonToBeWriter Brony again, sorry for another short update but currently I've been writing for other stories and rewriting another story. but fear not I'm sure i can write a longer story next time around. And that next time around will be really REALLY soon. Cross my heart, hope to fly, may Pinkie Pie break the forth wall again going all Dragonforce on my ass if it don't XD.

Until Next Time,
HENSHIN!

Comments ( 6 )

So it looks like someone needs to say the following: Trixie and Agito, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!

2396282 I would have posted more, but the chapter had so little content that I couldn't find anything to comment on!

Universe sounded good. Then I noticed the author gave up on it. That's not cool at all.

Login or register to comment