• Published 19th Nov 2012
  • 2,161 Views, 80 Comments

My Little Toku Universe: Kamen Rider Agito - SoonToBeWriterBrony



The world of Equestria has a lot of enemies but it can stay forever vigilant with the powers of Rider and Rangers standing by the royal family. Each Rider and Ranger had died and returned though out the centuries. But since the banishment of Nightmar

  • ...
3
 80
 2,161

Blank Flank

Agito Darkfire is what can be considered to be a disgrace to his family, at least in the eyes of the nobles of Canterlot. The Darkfire family has been in the Royal Equestrian Army and each of the family which served in the army had always risen quite high in the ranks due to their special talent in fighting, defensive tactics and serving the Royal Family and Equestria . It is true that not all Darkfires have a special talent in the army and not every Darkfire have served in the army or the Royal Guard. Unfortunately, Agito was different.

Agito is the youngest son of Captain Kite Darkfire of the Royal Equestrian Army and Lady Generous Aid. His elder brother, Tower Darkfire, had gone into the family business of being soldiers while his older sister, Speedy Recovery Darkfire, had gone into the medical profession. Agito however never achieved as much as his siblings.

Agito is an average blue earth pony with a lighter blue mane and tail. Unlike his siblings however he still did not have his cutie mark. Despite his young adult age, he never found his special talent even though he tried every hard to find it. He tried being a soldier like his father and brother but he couldn’t work very well as a team. He tried every profession he could think of, from cooking to masonry, from sewing to first aid. While it is true he was as good at fighting and defense and above all field medication, he was still not cut out to be anything. Even the Medic Core of the Royal Equestrian Army did not want him.

The other noble families started to look down on Agito and to ridicule him and his family. His father, Kite, really didn’t care because he knew, somewhere in his heart, that Agito is destined for greatness. His mother was also somewhat of an outcast for the Cantelot Nobles for marrying a commoner-ish pony.

Today Agito was going to his favorite bookshop to see if the newest story of Daring Doo had come out yet and then go to his favorite tea shop, the Milky Way. He always felt comfortable there despite it being very out of the way and not pustular . His friends Den Traveler and Zero Time were usually hanging out there as well or working for Den’s older sister who named the shop after herself, Milky Way.

However today, Agito had a very bad feeling, and not the kind that he could easy ignore. At the tea café, he talked to Den and Zero and they too agreed that something was amiss but they also could not put their hoof down on it.

* * * * *

Deep in the pit of Tartarus, in a prison designed to keep the most foulest of monsters, lay two such creatures whispering to each other from their cells.

“Are you sure this will work?” said the first shadow from his cell.

“Positive,” said the second shadow,” I’ve been sitting on the idea for 500 years and soon, oh so very soon, it’s going to come to fruition. We shall be free and Equestria WILL fall, and it will be by our hands."

“But what about them? They have been a thorn in our side for as long as that box was around and even if we break out of here, we don’t have the box,” said the first shadow.

“They are gone,” said the second.

“What?” said the first,” You mean they are dead? Gone? No more successors?" said the first.

“Yeah,” said the second,” They are bucking gone and don’t bother asking me how but I do have a theory...”

“Well let’s hear it,” said the first with great glee.

“Remember when Nightmare Moon came to us? She somehow broke the cycle. So if the cycle is broken…”

"NO MORE RIDERS! NO MORE RANGERS! NO MORE HEROES!!! HAHAHHAHA!!!!” screamed the first in utmost glee before a Minotaur guard started shouting at him to shut the buck up or he wouldl be punished.

“Idiot,” snarled the second shadow,” You want us to fail or something, Warz?”

“Oh sorry,” apologized Warz Gill,” I just can’t wait to get out of here that’s all.”

“If I didn’t know your father Warz...” said the second shadow.

"Yeah, yeah I know I know,” said Warz Gill,” Now all we have to do is wait, yes?”

“Yes,” affirmed the second shadow, "We wait and when I give the signal we strike.”

* * * * *

Agito just finished talking to his two friends and was leaving the café when he noticed a blue show mare who looked like she was in trouble. Rushing to the mare he also saw a griffin and a pony that were looking through her saddle bags and fishing out a bag of bits.

“Is that all, Wrath?” asked the griffin to the pony.

“Yeah, that’s all, Venny,” answered Wrath.

“Good, now let’s get… hey what are you looking at, punk?!”

Agito gulped as Venny had now moved on from the mare and started moving towards Agito.

“Well, punk?” threatened Venny.

Agito swallowed his fear and spoke to both the griffin called Venny and the pony called Wrath,” You'd better give that money back to that mare or- or else.”

“Or else what? Wait a minute, I know you,” said Wrath and he laughed,” What’s a blank flank like you going to do about it?”

“Oh so he’s a blank flank is he? Well, then maybe he would like to get a bruise for a cutie mark,” mocked Venny.

“I’m wa-warning you I can fight,” said Agito

“Oh you can fight, can you?,” said Wrath,” Then why don’t you have a fighting cutie mark then?”

Venny then swiped his claw at Agito who jumped back from the attack. Wrath then laughed and went to the mare with a malicious glint in his eye.

“Don’t touch her,” said Agito as he dodged another claw swipe.

“Oh yeah? What are you going to do then blank flank,” mocked Venny ,” Your preoccupied with me.”

“THIS!” said Agito as he gave a good right hook into Venny’s jaw.

Venny staggered a bit from the hit, shocked that this pony had the gall to punch him when he met a second hoof to his face leaving a black eye. Wrath, seeing the fight starting and Venny losing, rushed in to help Venny leaving the blue show mare. Wrath rushed at Agito in an attempting to ram him but Agito rolled out of the way which resulted in Venny receiving the attack instead. Wrath didn’t have time to apologies before Agito head-butted Wrath which caused pain for both stallions. Venny then jumped at Agito who proceeded to dodge roll again and Venny crashed painfully into Wrath leaving both of them in a small pile.

Panting heavily, Agito went and picked up the bag of bits and move to the blue mare and said,” Here you go miss, your money back.”

“Than-Thank you,” said the blue mare taking her bits and picking up her saddlebags with magic,” Trixie would have been in a lot more trouble if you hadn’t helped.”

“No problem miss….. Trixie was it?” asked Agito as he regained his breath,” Well in any case let’s get out of here. I don’t know how much longer those two would be knocked out.”

“Trixie agrees,” said Trixie as the two hurried out of the alley and back into the main street.,” Trixie thanks you again Mr?”

“Agito Darkfire, do you need any more help Miss Trixie?” asked Agito

“No Trixie can manage from here,” said Trixie,” Trixie is in a hurry so Trixie apologizes for not having any reward for you Mr Darkfire.”

“No need for a reward,” said Agito,” And just call me Agito, Mr Darkfire is my dad.”

“Then you may call me Trixie,” said Trixie,” Trixie has to go now but Trixie will never forget what you have done for Trixie. Trixie hopes that we may cross paths again in the future.”

And with that Trixie hurried off towards where ever she was needed while Agito stood there somewhat confused about why Trixie would always refer herself in the third person but Agito didn’t complain. Another good deed and this time he wasn’t walking home with cuts and bruises. However despite his ‘good deed’ which made him a whole lot better, he still could not shake off the bad feeling he has been having the whole day.

* * * * *

Warz Gill was sitting in his cell completely bored out of his skull like usual. For the past 1000 or so years he had nothing to do and his father, Akudos Gill, was not allowed to go near him as part of Warz and his father’s punishment. But soon very soon he could be freed from his long imprisonment and the great Dai-Zangyack Empire along with its long-time ally, the Dai-shocker Army, would soon rule not only Equestria but also the universe!

At that moment, Warz heard a strange bell chime. One two one three. That was the order of the chime which meant not grub time but time to break out. Immediately a sudden boom could be hear though out the prison. Warz’s cell door slide open and as Warz looked gingerly out of his cell and saw that the same could be said about all the other cells. All the major villains which terrorize Equestria for thousands of years were free and were fighting against the Minotaur guards. Warz immediately went to find his father, which didn’t take long and both of them joined in the fight to escape.
The warden of the prison worked hard to fight the villains and get them back into their cells but somehow the villains had found a way to get hold of their weapons and armor. The warden rushed back into his office while his guards continued to fight on. He then quickly wrote a letter lit a green flame candle. The warden then carefully placed the letter on the lit candle and the letter burned into some form of magical wisp and disappeared. The warden then wore his best armor and picked up his best weapon while saying a silent prayer to Celestia and Luna and rushed out of his office to re-join the fray…

…His efforts was in vain as he fell to the floor with his armor shattered and a gaping hole in his chest. In his last moments he cursed these monsters and asked Faust for forgiveness for failing the princesses. As his vision faded, he made one last silent prayer that Equestria can stop these monsters. Then the darkness came.