• Published 19th Nov 2012
  • 2,161 Views, 80 Comments

My Little Toku Universe: Kamen Rider Agito - SoonToBeWriterBrony



The world of Equestria has a lot of enemies but it can stay forever vigilant with the powers of Rider and Rangers standing by the royal family. Each Rider and Ranger had died and returned though out the centuries. But since the banishment of Nightmar

  • ...
3
 80
 2,161

Heroes and Princesses

Princess Celestia was walking back to her throne room after a pointless meeting with the nobles of Canterlot. The nobles were once again trying to limit the “breed” of the Royal Guards. Celestia could not phantom the reason why the purity of noble blood have anything to do being a solder in the Royal Guard. She silently wished that Luna could have joined her at least, but the Nobles were still very uneasy of Luna. However she also feels that the Nobles were also avoiding Luna. Before she could think of anything else a letter appeared in front of her.

Thinking it was one of Twilight’s friendship reports; Celestia opened the letter without looking at the addresser and read it. Her brows knitted together as she continues to read till the end. She stood there in shock as she worked her way numbingly towards Luna’s room. As the shock started fading and the panic started to set in she increase her walk into a run. Ignoring the night guard that guarded Luna’s room, Celestia busted into her room and raised Luna awake.

“I’m awake I’m awake,” said Luna as she rubbed her eyes and looked at her sister with a slight irritated glare before she saw the panicked looked on Celestia’s face,” What wrong Tia? I haven’t seen you like this in a long time something has to be very wrong…”

“Luna, THEY have broken out of Tartarus,” said Celestia.

“Oh is that all Tia? Just call those heroes to take care of them I’m sure they will be easily rounded up and tossed back into Tartarus,” said Luna as she yawned and started get comfy again.

“Luna that’s the problem!” said Celestia grabbing Luna and shaking here,” There are no more of those heroes!”
At that Luna’s eyes shot wide open at the news,” No it can’t be, Mother and Father made sure that the Riders and Sentai heroes would stay….”

“…As long as the royal SISTERS are present and that they must serve BOTH princesses unless we name our successor. That’s the problem Luna since your banishment, there haven’t been any of those heroes remerging like in the old days.” Said Celestia.

Luna groaned at the implications of what Celestia was saying. Yet another thing that Luna has caused by becoming Nightmare Moon and was banished to the moon. Taking a few deep breaths she calmly asked Celestia,” Please explain properly Tia, why do you say the heroes are gone and more importantly how to we bring them back.”

“I don’t know,” said Celestia with a ting of panic in her voice,” When you went…. You know what, I had the remaining heroes to and capture and imprison the remaining enemies that threaten Equestria and gather them to go after the box. After that most of them went after the box. A few remain behind and lived normal lives but after a while I realized that the next generation of heroes…. Well there was no next generation of heroes. And the heroes who went after the box never came back.”

“Ok ok Tia,” said Luna hopping out of her bed,” Let’s take this one step at a time dearest sister,” Luna then though for a moment,” Firstly is these heroes powers hereditary?” Luna herself knew that way back during their parent’s rule Celestia was very interested on how these heroes powers manifested and how their parent’s deal allowed the powers to be ‘passed on’.

“To a certain extent yes,” said Celestia as she also calmed down although slightly confused at the direction where Luna is going with this.

“Ok,” said Luna,” If some of these powers can be inheditary, and by fact which stats that some of these heroes settled down in Equestria….”

“Then some of their descendants could be still around and could still have some access to the powers!” said Celestia catching on,” Ok so the next step would be finding the descendants right?”

“One part of step two,” said Luna,” You know more about the powers than I do Tia, so can you see if without the powers would that result in some ponies not receiving their cutie marks? I’ll track down the descendants and with that information we can narrow down the search.”

“I’ll get on it Luna,” said Celestia and she rushed out of the room towards the kitchen.

“TIA! Where are you going?! The Royal Archives is the other way!” shouted Luna after Celestia.

“We are going to do a LOT of work now Luna! I’m going to get as much coffee that we can drink so that we can get to is for as long as it takes!” shouted Celestia.

Luna shaking her head and ran towards the Royal Archives to get a head start. All she knew at the moment was that Day and Night court was going to be on hold and both of them are going to lose a LOT of time on this…. but she wouldn’t think that time would be wasted. After all, Equestria heed these heroes especially for what is about to come.

__________________________________________________________

Several hours and thousands of books later…..

“Another dead end!” shouted Luna as she tossed another book into the pile of useless books.

“Easy Luna,” said Celestia,” Don’t take out your frustration on the books. I rather take it out of the pony who wrote it.”

“Yeah your right,” said Luna as she pick up another book,” Shall we review what we know again? I feel like we are missing something again.”

“Very well Luna,” said Celestia as she put down the book she was reading,” Firstly we know at least 5 riders and 10 sentai rangers of various teams stayed behind.”

“Second,” said Luna,” We know that most of them were promoted at some point to nobles and lost their nobility as well AND Blueblood is definitely NOT one of the descendants.”

Celestia gave a small chuckle as she took a sip of very strong coffee before continuing,” Thirdly, due to the fact that most of the powers somehow connected directly or in some very close form or another, there is a chance that some of the current descendants may not have cutie marks.”

“Celestia,” said Luna,” Is there any documentation on any of the heroes lives after being… heroes?”

“Well not really no,” said Celestia,” I mean some of them did go in…to… military service……”

Luna looked into her sister’s eyes and could see the wheels turning in her head and quickly closed her ears at the high pitched sound of glee that emerged from Celestia.

“Luna I remember now!” said Celestia as she dug into the pile of books that was behind her and with her magic pulled out two books. After ruffling in the two books for a while she showed Luna two pages from both books and said,” These two families have been in Equestria’s service for many generations. One of them, the Darkfires, have been solders for a long time while the other, Lightspeed, has always had ties in Equestria’s rescue services! Do you recognize them Luna?”

“The Lightspeed family I recognize very well, they usually became the GoSliver for the Go Go V team right? But what of this Darkfire family?”

“The Darkfire family is the family that usually has Kamen Rider Agito as the hero, sometimes they also come out Another Agito, Black and Black RX.” Celestia explained.

“Ah ok well,” said Luna,” Hopefully there are ponies from those two families that fit the criteria.”

“Indeed,” said Celestia as both of them moved quickly out of the Royal Archive and went to the Pony registrar department.

As they left an old pony walked into the Royal Archive to get some work done and all he was greeted by was a big mess. The old pony just shook his head knowing that somehow or another he was going to get blamed for the mess…. Again.

________________________________________________________________


A few days after Agito came across the pony named Trixie, His father came home much earlier than usual. Now normally his father, Kite Darkfire, would return home late and spend some time resting before bed, so having Kite come home at noon and somewhat breathless was a strange sight to say the least. It is even stranger that Kite grabbed Agito saying that the Pricesses want an audience with him and literally pick him up and ran back to Canterlot Castle.

Agito thinking this is some sort of elaborate prank by Blueblood and some of the other cold blooded nobles that didn’t like his father, Agito was very skeptical about the whole thing. However when Kite and Agito reach the entrance to Celestia’s War Room, Agito didn’t think it was a prank anymore. The way that the guards saluted both Agito and his father and opened the door for them made him very worried. What could the Princesses want with a black flank like him?

As both of them entered the room, Agito noticed his “Distant Pegasus Uncle” Quick Response Lightspeed and “Unicorn Cousin” Emergency Shield Lightspeed. The Darkfire and Lightspeed have been distance relatives despite the fact there aren’t really related. Agito didn’t really understand it but according to his grandfather, they have been long-time friends to the considered family. In truth, Agito didn’t really see much of his cousin and the only thing they have in common is that Agito and Emergency had no cutie marks.

Quick Response looked towards the closing door as Kite and Agito walked inand said,” It’s about time you two got here.”

“Sorry Quick,” said Kite,” Unlike you I’m not used to running so face from one place and back.”

“Please sit,” said Princess Celestia,” We have much to discuss.”

“Indeed we do,” said Princess Luna,” The fate of Equestria resides in these two.”

“Who? Us?” asked Agito while Emergency just nodded.

“Indeed my little pony,” said Princess Celestia,” Right now an evil which we believed that could never escape its prison is now spreading across the land. In the past before my sister…. Banishment were great warriors who uphold justice and kept Equestria safe…”

“We believe that those warriors… no, heroes vanished when I was banished to the moon and now that the evil which they fought against has returned so to must the heroes. We believe that you two, Agito and Emergency Shield are among the last descendants of these heroes.”

"Us?" Said Agito,” But.. b-but we are nothing but regular ponies with”

“No cutie mark,” finished Princess Celestia,” Which is why we believe that you two have a better chance to access the power of your ancestors. We both know it’s a lot to take in but we do not have much time.”

“We are ready,” said Emergency Shield.

“No we are not!” said Agito in surprise.

“Yes we are Agito,” said Emergency Shield,” No matter what we are ready for anything princesses. What do you need us to do?”

Agito couldn’t believe what Emergency Shield is dragging him into again. Despite Emergency Shield’s somewhat arrogant nature he is kind hearted but Agito had to draw the line here.

“No offense Princesses but I do think you got the wrong pony here,” said Agito,” I’m no hero.”

“YOU ARE IF TRIXIE SAYS YOU ARE YOU STUPID COLT!” shouted Trixie from the corner which she was hiding in.

“Trixie? What are you doing here?” asked Agito in shocked surprised.

“Trixie was sent by the Princesses to scout you out,” said Trixie as she came out of her hiding place,” Trixie honestly didn’t expect to get jumped by those thugs but Trixie was sent to follow you. And by all accounts and not just because you saved Trixie’s life but also because of your humility and the fact that while you are scared so still did the right thing. That counts as a hero in Trixie’s book.”

“You see my little pony.” Said Princess Celestia,” We had some pony tail you and make notes about the both of you. We wanted to be sure you see but now time is running out and we need to start the plan sooner than expected.”

“Yes so if both of you will kneel before us,” said Princess Luna

Both Agito and Emergency Shield knelled in front of the two princesses and then Princess Celestia and Princess Luna said in unison,” Do you both pledge to defend Equestria?”

“I do,” said Agito and Emergency Shield although Agito was much softer.

“Do you both swear to serve us, The Royal Sisters?”

“I do.”

“Do you both swear that if it came down to it, you will sacrifice your lives to protect Equestria?”

“I do.”

“Then rise, Heroes of Equestria.”

Both Agito and Emergency Shield stood back up and felt a bit funny. It was then they both noticed that they both now had cutie marks. Agito’s was in the shape of some strange shape which he really did not understand but Emergency Shield’s was some buckler looking cutie mark with a large silver V and the back. Looking at each other they both could see that while far fetch the cutie mark was, it was still something and it did confirmed what the Princesses had said.

Princess Celestia and Princess Luna looked over the two and were whispering to each other while Kite, Quick and Trixie congratulated them. Then Princess Celestia approached the two.

“Now that you have been sworn in, let’s get down to business. Both of you will be tasked with defending Equestria but in each his own way,” said Princess Celestia.

“Agito, You will be sent to look for the remaining powers. We believe that the heroes of Equestria’s powers may be…. Withheld by some monstrous or natural force. We need you to go and find them and release them so that the other heroes may awaken,” said Princess Luna.

“Will do,” said Agito.

“Emergency Shield, You will be tasked on finding and neutralizing any enemy base you come across. The evil would have, by now, set up a few bases of operation and started turning out their… minions,” said Princess Celestia.

“Roger that princess,” said Emergency Shield.

Before Princess Celestia and Luna could elaborate on their other responsibilities, a guard came rushing in.

“Princesses! Urgent news! Some form of monsters have entered the Lower Canterlot and started attacking the populace!” said the guard.

“Agito! Emergency! Go do you duty!” said Princess Celestia,” You will know how when you get there!”

Agito and Emergency Shield both bowed to the Princesses and ran off towards lower Canterlot. Along the way Agito said to Emergency Shield, “ Trial by fire Em?”

“Most likely Agito,” said Emergency Shield,” What did the Princess mean by we will know how when we get there?”

“Not a clue Em,” said Agito,” But right now we don’t have the luxury to think about it. We got ponies to save.”