• Published 19th Nov 2012
  • 2,163 Views, 80 Comments

My Little Toku Universe: Kamen Rider Agito - SoonToBeWriterBrony



The world of Equestria has a lot of enemies but it can stay forever vigilant with the powers of Rider and Rangers standing by the royal family. Each Rider and Ranger had died and returned though out the centuries. But since the banishment of Nightmar

  • ...
3
 80
 2,163

Tools of the Trade

Agito and Emergency powered down from their hero form during their train ride back to Canterlot Castle. On the way towards the castle they noticed there is a lot more activities around the castle than usual. Guardponies running left right and center and many important ponies were very stressed and tensed. Making their way towards the war room they find it full of various ponies of rank and birth with Princess Celestia heading the the war council. As they entered Princess Celestia looked towards the two and gave a very slight nod before turning her head towards Prince Blueblood.

"Yes, I understand that an attack towards Upper Canterlot and Canterlot Castle is possible Blueblood but that does not mean the regular army should be placed in your hands nor should it mean that Upper Canterlot should be bared from everypony expect ponies of rank or of royal blood."

"But Auntie...," said Prince Blueblood who was then cut off by Princess Celestia.

"No buts Blueblood," said Princess Celestia firmly," Even if we do as you suggest and lock up Upper Canterlot, the problem isn't going to go away. Now if I'm not mistaken those two ponies have my report on what happened down in Lower Canterlot and if you all will excuse me I need to receive it."

Most of the War Council took the hint and started to pack up their things. Blueblood and a few other ponies glared at the two before walking of with their nose up in the air. Princess Celestia walked into the adjacent room and mentioned them to follow which they did. In that room was a table and a few chairs for Celestia and a few guest. Taking a sit behind the table she looked at the two and asked.

"So how did it go? Was whatever down there was stopped?" asked Princess Celestia.

"Yeah," said Agito," We did, but not completely though."

"Explain," said Princess Celestia.

"That thing that was attacking was a pony called Enter, He speaks in a mixture of Prances and Equestrian. He serves something which he calls his master but before we could question him further he took out some very strange book and....installed something called a metavirus and created a monster," answered Emergency Shield.

"Yeah, so the monster was made out a pizza cutter which doesn't make much sense but that monster and the minions which were made of metal and was some strange reason wearing purple attacked us and we fought them off," finished Agito.

"Ok then what about unlocking your powers?" asked Princess Celestia

"Kamen Rider Agito," said Agito as he saluted with a grin," and GoSilver reporting for duty Princess Celestia."

"Very good," said Princess Celestia," Now its time to make sure you two can carry out your duties."

"A test ma'am?" asked Emergency Shield.

"No not a test," said Princess Celestia as she stood up and mentioned them to follow her," Lets call it... important gear."

Agito and Emergency looked at each other before following Princess Celestia out of the room and onwards though hallways and passageways until they came across a strange door with a lock on it. The lock seemed to resonate as Princess Celestia, Agito and Emergency approached and Princess Celestia walked into the door and passed though as if it was not there. Shrugging both Agito and Emergency both walked though the door which was like water and allowed them to pass though without resistance. On the other side was something that they didn't expect.

A large number of ponies working around what looked like a large base full of machines and gear. Most of these machines were greyed as if they showed symptoms of being discorded and only one machine was full of colour and (in a sense) life. Its shuttle like design made it look like a space shuttle but with its wings are folded and looked like it rested on train rails. Both Agito's and Emergency jaw reached the floor at the slight of the giant machine. Walking up slowly to it they saw Princess Celestia talking to a pony, as they approached the pony concluded his conversation with Princess Celestia and walked by the two with a great smile on his face.

When they reached Princess Celestia, she smiled and said," A beauty isn't she? And the best part she's all yours Emergency."

"What is she?" asked Emergency Shield.

"The Max Solar Zord," said Princess Celestia," Some of our enemies tend to... grow very very large so the old rangers had these Zords to fight the giant monsters. The Max Solar Zord has three modes which are the liner mode with allowed ground movement and transport, shuttle mode which give both flight and space fight and Zord mode which transform the zord into a large robotic warrior "

"So if Emergency gets that then what do I get?" asked Agito.

With that Princess Celestia nodded to a earth pony who then went and brought a strange machine that is slightly larger than Agito himself. The machine stood on two wheels and like pretty slick with a design similar to Agito's armor.

"The Machine Tornador," said Princess Celestia," While not all riders have machines which can tackle giant monsters, they are the most versatile of the heroes being able to get anywhere they are needed. The Tornador also has a slider mode which changes it from a motorbike into a hover board."

"I see," said Agito," So what now Princess Celestia? You really think they will attack Canterlot again?"

"Yes but that is not your concern Agito," said Princess Celestia," Emergency Shield can handle it, for you have your own job to accomplish. And you should be off now. The sooner you find the old powers and what happened to the old heroes, the better it will be for all of Equestria."

"Yes ma'am!"

Author's Note:

Hey all! Sorry for the delay its been a few weeks after Christmas and I didn't upload a story like I said I would. Been very busy on my side recently but no fear I am still writing the stories and I may have another one somewhere on the horizon.

As of now This story will focus on Agito alone and Emergency's story will continue in another fic So stay tune for the next Adventure!

As always Have fun and Good Reading!\
HENSHIN!