• Published 14th Nov 2012
  • 4,211 Views, 26 Comments

My Little Saints Row - Slingshot619



What happens when you crossover the most popular show ever with the most kickass gangsters?

  • ...
6
 26
 4,211

Chapter 2: Cheats

Yea, kinda short because I couldn't think of anything else. Sorry I guess. Hope this chapter isn't as shitty to you than it was to me.


The five gang members walked towards the town. Unsure of what to do, they walked around for a while before stopping at the town hall.

"Ok Boss, what do we do now?"

The Boss pulled his smartphone out of nowhere and began scrolling through the cheats.

"We're gonna need money."

He activated the cheat and instantly two heaping bags of gold spawned right next to him. He ignored the looks from the citizens and continued browsing through his arsenal of universe destroying codes. He stopped the highlighter on one specific code. Pierce stared at The Boss's ever growing grin as he stared at the words on his screen.

"C'mon man. Don't do this. It's a kid's show for child's sake!"

The Boss simply flashed him a mischievous grin. He raised a hoof, ready to press the button. Pierce had a puppy dog look on his face.

"Don't do this, think of all the childhood's your gonna ruin."

"Like I give a fuck."

The hoof came down and pressed the button. The Boss let out a huge smile that reached ear to ear. The other three ponies had confused looks on their faces.

"What code did you turn on?" Gat asked

"I think you know."

"Oh god you are an immature-" Shaundi said

Soon enough, a pony with gold chains walked past them, he had a long coat and a cane by his side. A couple of mares clung onto him from both sides. The mares had saddles and stockings on. Nothing else. The Boss and Gat laughed before The Boss pulled his phone out again.


"There are kids watching this!" Pierce complained

"Hold on, I'll make everything better!" The Boss said still laughing

He scrolled down again and highlighted another cheat. He raised the hoof and pressed the button. The pimped up ponies didn't leave. Instead they got drunk, stumbling around and mumbling stuff, some of them were doing...... let's just say this shit ain't for kids.

The Boss and Gat laughed their heads off before calming down.

"We've just ruined so many childhoods." Boss said

"Fuck yea we did." Gat responded

"Great. You just turned a kid's show into a gay orgy. For ponies." Shaundi said

"What twisted fuck does that?" Pierce said

The Boss walked up and placed a hoof around Pierce's shoulder.

"Rule 43: The more beautiful and pure a thing is, the more satisfying it is to corrupt it."

The Boss and Gat finished up their LOL fest before getting down to business.

"Okay first, we're going to need a place to stay."

Johnny Gat walked into the largest mansion of a home he could find. They watched as two stallions, both dressed in robes and gold flew out the window and crashed onto the floor below. Gat popped his head out the window.

"Say hello to the new Saint's HQ."

The Boss and the others shrugged and trudged inside. They looked around at the interior before Gat came sliding down the stairs.

"So, whatchu think?"

"I guess it's good. Needs a stripper pole though." The Boss replied

"You sure you cleared out everybody?" Pierce asked

"I think I did."

"Just let me turn off the batshit crazy cheats and we're ready to get down to business."

The Boss summoned his phone and turned off the codes. Once every pony had sobered up. It was much easier to discuss and go through their plan. The Saints took a seat and made themselves comfortable. Almost instantly, a gang of really buff ponies walked in from nowhere.

"I thought you cleared the place!?" The Boss said

"I said I think I did!" Gat fired back

The two Saints bickered back and forth while their supposed attackers simply watched the two gangsters. The huge russian known as Oleg stood up and grabbed one of the ponies by the neck. He thrust his hand and sent the stallion crashing through the walls. The rest of the ponies simply stared in horror.

"Do you still think it would be smart to attack?"

The colts backed up and ran for their lives, terrified of the russian stallion. The citizens and bystanders simply stared at them in shock.

"You didn't see anything." Oleg growled

The ponies went back to their daily lives. Oleg gave one last snarl before turning his attention back to the other four.

"Damn, you scary bro." Pierce said

"I took intimidation classes back in Russia."

The Boss put his hoofs on the table and cleared his throat.

"So, what's the plan?" Shaundi asked

"Simple. First we take over this town. Then, the rest of this cartoon universe."

"And how are we going to do that?"

The Boss pulled his shotgun out and flung it, causing it to spin in the air. It fell back onto his waiting hoofs and with a click, it was armed.

"Same way we took over Stilwater and Steelport, by kicking ass."

The rest of the gang locked and loaded their weapons. Oleg leaned his neck sideways ushering forth the sounds of bones cracking.

Comments ( 14 )

This'll be fun. Continue on...

Dude Effin Amazing stroy i love this please please please continue the story:pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:::

You, my good sir, have made you proud to be a Brony than anything else. I thank you for starting to write this and would like to see it continued.

Dis gun be good.

...oh god please don't tell me this is going to include raining ponies and random carts and low gravity and rocket launchers and gang wars and police and killing ponies and celestia being the leader of teh police and super explosions and heaven bound... cause if it does then CONTINUE IT AND ADD IN EVERY GANG FROM THE SAINT ROW SERIES :D

Pure masterpiece, looks like Ponyville gonna be in for a rude awakening :ajsmug::ajsmug: and Celestia is screwed when the Boss get his 'hoofs' on her 'flank' :pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy:

yo why is this on hiatus

Never thought I'd see the day.
*sits back with popcorn* Go on, this is totally badass already!

*sits back with crazy look on face* well now this is an interesting story * laughs* time for saints domination to ensue.:pinkiehappy:

Same way we took over Stilwater and Steelport, by kicking ass.


How else would the saints take over

Login or register to comment