• Published 6th Nov 2012
  • 1,290 Views, 30 Comments

The Archer of Equestria - Thunder8277



A secret assassin, one final mission, and a land full of colorful ponies.

  • ...
3
 30
 1,290

Meet the ponies

The Archer of Equestria

Chapter 7: Meet the ponies

"We don't... tall... fur..."

"But... weapon... dangerous... book... Twi?"

"He looks... monkey... hairless"

Ken wasn't fully awake yet, but he could still hear what was going on around him. Three ponies were talking around the bed they laid the Cutie Mark Crusaders' savior on. One of them was a purple unicorn with four books floating around her, covered in a purple aura. She seemed to be searching books on all animals on the land.

The second pony was the first one Ken had seen when he first landed in the strange world. She had a butter yellow body with a long pink mane with a barely audible voice.

The last pony was a cyan blue pegasus with a rainbow colored mane. The same that had knocked out Ken when he was chasing the three troublesome fillies. She was the most unsure of him.

"What if... Ponyville... THING!" Said a raspy voice. The word "thing" was punctuated with a rather hard poke to Ken's face.

Ken stirred in the bed at the sudden force on his cheek. The three ponies froze, afraid of what would happen if he were to wake up. After all, he did kill five timber wolves without batting an eye. Why would he think differently about doing the same to them?

To their relief, the bipedal monkey thing just turned onto its side while grabbing a pillow to hug.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the sudden force, Ken almost shot his eyes open, but he didn't. This was probably the only time he could find out where he was and if there was a way back home. He noticed the sudden silence and decided it was best to pretend he was asleep and listen in on their conversation. He turned and hugged a pillow. Just as he did, he could hear the breaths they were holding release.

"Rainbow, I'm sure if we-" The purple unicorn was cut off by a pink blur rushing into the room, destroying the door in the process. Against all instinct, Ken kept his eyes shut, even when he felt something wet and soft against his nose and a hoof poking him in his side. He couldn't take it anymore and finally opened his eyes. The first thing he saw was a pair of large blue eyes.

"HI I'M PINKIE PIE!" The pony shouted.

"BWAAAAAAAHH!" Ken screamed as he awkwardly tumbled to the other side of the bed and fell off.

As soon as he regained his senses, Ken noticed a weight on his chest and a light breathing on his face. Ken reluctantly opened his eyes. The same blue eyes were staring back until the pink curly haired pony was yanked off of his chest. Sitting up, Ken groaned and saw the pony suspended in the air, surrounded by a purple aura.

"Sorry about that, Pinkie can get a little... unstable when she doesn't meet the new pony." The purple on said while the one called "Pinkie" was struggling to get out of her magical grasp while mumbling angrily. The purple on then went to fix the door. All the pieces of the door glowed with the same purple aura that was around Pinkie, and started piecing itself back together.

"Anyway, my name is Twilight Sparkle. What's yours?" Twilight asked. Ken was too shocked by the door to say anything.

"Umm, Hello?" Twilight asked waving her hoof in front of her face. That snapped him out of his shock.

"Wha? Huh? Oh, yeah, uh, I'm Ken"

"So it does talk, interesting." Twilight said.

Ken stood up and stretched his back, The ponies all took a step back at the size of him. 'Well, better time than any right now.' Ken thought to himself.

"Is there any way back to North America from here?" Ken asked.

"To where? I've never heard of a North Ah-mer-eeca." Twilight said, while the other two just shook their heads.

Ken, after hearing that, was starting to get worried. "Well I guess I could fly back from Asia or something."

At the word "fly" the rainbow pony flew up to his face with a giant grin on hers and started bombarding Ken with questions.

"YOU CAN FLY? But how? You don't have wings."

"Well, I-" Ken started.

"Do you use magic to get wings?"

"There is no-"

"How fast can you go?"

"HEY!" Ken shouted. The pony flinched at the volume of his voice.

"We don't fly, we have these big machines that fly to carry people over long distances." explained Ken. "Anyway, Asia? Which way is it?"

"We've never heard of Asia. Are you alright? Do you need to see a doctor?" Asked the yellow one worriedly.

"If you've never heard of Asia or North America, Then where are we?" asked Ken

"We're in Equestria, one of the only three landmasses in the world." Twilight explained.

Ken could only fall back onto the bed and sit in shock at what he just heard. 'only three landmasses in the world.' The words kept echoing in his head. He couldn't go home. He didn't have a home anymore. He didn't even know where he was.

"Then, where am I?" Ken asked with no emotion in his voice. He had to know where he was if he was stuck here.

"What do you mean? I already told you that we're in Equestria." Twilight said.

"No, I mean the planet. From what you've told me, I'm stuck here on a different planet, apparently. It would be awkward if I didn't know what planet I live on." Ken said, still emotionless.

What Twilight said next is what shocked him the most. Just one word made him lose hope in ever going home.

"Earth"

Author's Note:

Sorry about all the wait between chapters. I'm not dead, I just have a really screwed up schedule with work, school, writer's block, and Far cry 3 and I couldn't find any time to write, but I managed to squeeze this out of the grape in my head I call a brain. This is probably the only day I can write throughout December and the first two weeks of January. Anyway, hope you had a merry Christmas, Hearth's Warming, Hanukkah or whatever you celebrate.

Comments ( 4 )

FIFTEEN MILLON MUSTACHES
:moustache: :moustache: :moustache: :moustache: :moustache: :moustache: :moustache: :moustache: :moustache: :moustache: :moustache: :moustache: :moustache: :moustache: :moustache: :moustache: :moustache: :moustache: :moustache: :moustache: :moustache: :moustache: :moustache: :moustache: :moustache: :moustache: :moustache: :moustache: :moustache: :moustache: :moustache: :moustache: :moustache: :moustache: :moustache: :moustache: :moustache: :moustache: :moustache: :moustache: :moustache: :moustache: :moustache:

Lol, fuckin Pinkie Pie...

PINKIIIIIIIIE!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!

Is this dead? because I really like this one and would love to see more of it from you!

Login or register to comment