• Published 18th Oct 2012
  • 3,473 Views, 176 Comments

The Luftwaffe man - Godric The Radical



Life was good for Fredrick before he flew into that cloud

  • ...
27
 176
 3,473

Chapter 23 The black house on 11th

Chapter 23 The Stallion in the black house on 11th street

2 hours later

The cutie mark crusaders were outside of Outworld's house. Applebloom said "Let's be cutie mark explorers." They all nodded and they started exploring Outworld's house. Outworld opened his upstairs window and yelled "You kids get off my lawn… get… get." The cutie mark crusaders just stood there. "I think that you need some persuasion to get off my property." Outworld's horn started to glow and he was straining to do the magic spell. A wall of the house became a head. The head was shaped like a v-shaped, it had very sharp stone teeth and it started chasing after them.

They ran as fast as they could from the house. The head kept following them until they reached the edge of the property. The head dissipated into a fine black dust. The cutie mark crusaders then ran to the library to find Twilight. When they reached the door, they burst open and ran inside of the room. In the library was Applejack and Twilight discussing over logic or religion again. Twilight and Applejack turned their attention to the new ponies in the room. Applebloom ran up to Applejack "Sis something terrible happened to us, we were in Outworld's yard because we got lost trying to be explores." Applejack placed her hoof on Applebloom's shoulders and she felt a comforting feeling "Applebloom continue." "Outworld then summoned a giant scary head that tried to eat us, we were lucky to get away from the head; we were so scared that we came running to you." "You did the right thing coming to me; I will go talk to Outworld about this."

Applejack started walking towards Outworld's house next to their orchard. o.O.o Outworld was climbing up the stairs when he heard a knocking on the door. He trotted over to the door and opened it. He slammed the door in her face, and he reopened it. "Yes what can I do for you?" "I do not think that we have properly introduced to each other I am Applejack." She started shaking the stallion's hoof very hard. Outworld felt like his shoulder joint would fall out. "Well then please come in Applejack."

Outworld then shut the door behind here and lead her to the living room. "Please wait here Applejack." He went into the kitchen and prepared some cheese he had made. He carried them out on a sliver tray and set the snacks down on the coffee table in front of them. Outworld sat down next to Applejack. "What can I do for you Applejack?" "I am just over here just to see how you are doing in this town." Outworld nodded his head: I am doing fine thank you, but there is another question on your mind more interesting." "Applejack sighed "I just want to just know why you scared my sister half to death?" "I scared them so that I could be along in peace while I am the restful state." "What is this restful state?' Outworld pretended to look at a fake watch "Oh look at the time it would be best for you to go now." Outworld was pushing her out the door and he shut the door behind her. Applejack started walking back to the library. She opened the library door and Twilight was sitting behind her desk reading a book. "How did it go?"

Twilight did not even look up from her book as she said that. "I just think that there is something weird with that stallion, first he hardly comes into town, second he never talks to any pony, third I have not seen a cutie mark like his. Fourth why are his colors different from other peoples?" Twilight closed the book and stood up "Applejack, you know that some people do not like to be around other ponies, second ponies come in way shapes and colors." Applejack sighed "I know that, he is just different then everything I have ever seen." "Maybe he is just shy Applejack." "Maybe Twilight just maybe" o.O.o Outworld was preparing his meal of assorted herbs and spices on top of Daisies and meadow grass.

There was a knock on the door and Outworld walked to the door. He opened it, there was nothing there, and Outworld muttered "Darn kids in there house ditching." "Hello I am Pinkie Pie." "Aaaaa… oh gosh you scared me do not creep up on me." "I know every pony in Ponyville, except you what was your name again?" "Errr… right my friends call Outworld if I had any real friends." "Oo… oo…oo… I know what we should do I think that I should throw a party for you Outworld." "Thanks but no thanks I do not do well in parties because of several reasons." "Ok then, but I will do something special for your arrival in Ponyville."

Pinkie merrily hoped away and Outworld slammed the door. "These people are crazy and a little uncontrollable; still they have not hurt me correct?" Outworld felt very cramped in here so he trotted outside and started to do some gardening. He was planting weeping willows around his land. Outworld check over his shoulders and the area was all clear. Outworld transformed into Outworld Destroyer. He pointed his staff at the trees and they turned into adult trees. He quickly changed back and he looked at his work. There was a solid wall of wood around his land and the only way in was the front gate.

Outworld was standing there when he felt a cold grip on his shoulder. Outworld turned around and it was a banshee. "Give me your powers Outworld." "Nay you creature of stupidly." Outworld pulled out his staff and fired an arcane orb at hit banshee. The orb slightly missed her and his left a small hole in her side. Outworld threw another orb and this time, the orb hit dead center.

The banshee screamed because of the pain and its existence was being erased. Outworld watched in amusement as the banshee disintegrated into nothing. As the last bits of the banshee disappeared Outworld gave out a terrible evil laugh. "You think you can hurt me banshee, you forgot that Outworlder's have pure damage." Outworld continued laughing at the now gone banshee. Twilight ran into his yard "What is going on?" "I just had my fun with a creature that is hated." "What?" "I just banished a banshee."

"Right… I will be going now." She was backing away slowly, but he ignored her. Outworld then walked back into his house and shut the door. He climbed up the stairs and fell asleep on the bed.

Comments ( 3 )

I require a pony version of me would any one want to draw it. I cannot draw so I want to ask people to do it.

1807779 You, think Russia's bad..., Try Canada.

Im confused i read all the way to this point and it felt like there were time skips. How did we get from simple soldier to dragonborn god?

Login or register to comment