• Published 18th Oct 2012
  • 3,473 Views, 176 Comments

The Luftwaffe man - Godric The Radical



Life was good for Fredrick before he flew into that cloud

  • ...
27
 176
 3,473

Chapter 14 The Darkness in his Heart

Because of your patience I will give you the next 3 chapters. Guess what I got 50K words and I get the honor of getting 5 copies of my book in paper back Feel happy "Yaaaaaah"
Fredrick woke up to see glowing crystals. He rubbed his head and thought to himself “that was THE most horrifying thing I have ever had happen to me. “ Fredrick stood up and brushed his cloths off.

He then proceeded further into the cave. He then saw Fluttershy covered in the green sticky goo suspended 100 feet above him. Fredrick thought to himself “how can I get her down from there?”

He then heard a voice yell “HOW IN THE HECK DID IGET INTO THIS CAVE?” Fredrick turned around and he saw a gray pony with red stripes in its mane. Fredrick pointed his gun at the pony and said “Who in the Fatherland are you?” The pony raised his hoofs and said “I am Erwin Rommel and it is good to see another German in this cave.”

Fredrick shouldered his weapon and saluted him. Fredrick said in his soldier voice “Sir forgive me sir.” Rommel said “What is your name airman?” “Fredrick sir.” “Fredrick huh nice name, at ease Fredrick.” Fredrick relaxed and said “I thought that you were dead Rommel, your death was a national sadness.”

Rommel looked at him with a strange look and said “the last thing I remembered was I took my place next to Pinkie Hitler in her favorite car on my right and General Ace standing off to my left. Then the Waffen-SS soldiers started goose stepping down the road sing the national anthem and Viktoria Sieg Heil with the crowd in the background cheering, praising, and hailing the Waffen-ss and Hitler then after the first regiment of the Waffen-ss came Iron Will Himmler and he saluted pinkie Hitler and pinkie Hitler saluted back and shook Himmler’s hand. After that he stood pridefuly next to Hitler and then the Nazi flag came after the second regiment and every pony saluted the flag even Pinkie Hitler after many more salutes and more singing regiments all the generals and famous people Hitler liked walked behind him as the crowd spit in two so that I and the others could get to the platform and pinkie Hitler said “this was one of the best parties ever and this is my we is the master race never forget the party and devotion.” When the speech was over the crowd surround the fuehrer and were trying to get his autograph. After that I went to my hotel after holding back a fiasco of crowds I fell fast asleep after I got out of uniform and into my sleep robes. When I woke I was in this cave in my uniform.”

Fredrick took all of this in and said “wait a second did you say pinkie Hitler?” “Yes I did any problem with that?” “No, it’s just that in my world we do not any ponies at all but you do.” Rommel thought about it for a second then he said “Maybe we are from other dimensions?” Fredrick rubbed his chin thinking about what he just said after a couple minutes Fredrick said “I guess that makes sense, but why here?” Rommel shrugged and said “Is that your friend up there?” he pointed to Fluttershy in the cocoon. Fredrick nodded his head and said “Yes I have a plan but you are going to have to help me, stand over there and I will be with you in a second.” Rommel trotted to the spot that Fredrick pointed out. Fredrick summoned a Kar98 with scope. Fredrick brought the gun to his eye and took aim at the gruesome green goo. Sweat dripped from his brow as he zeroed in on the attachment.

Fredrick pulled the trigger and the bullet sallied through the air towards the attachment. The bullet kept sailing towards the attachment when suddenly a changeling grabbed the cocoon and flew away at top speed. Fredrick fell down to his knees and started grunting.

Rommel backed away from Fredrick as Fredrick was turning black. Fredrick flowed up into the air. Fredrick turned completely black and a robe was made from the darkness. A scythe appeared in his hand. Fredrick was becoming a WRAITH. Fredrick levitated Rommel as they floated towards the opening where the Changeling had got through. Fredrick gained speed as they chased the changeling to a large room. Fredrick floated down and released Rommel from his levitation. The torches in the room lighted and there was a 1000 strong army of changelings in the room. There was a silence over the room.

Then the Changelings charged. Rommel stood there next to Fredrick. Fredrick stood there as the changeling army was charging at them. The changelings jumped on to Fredrick and buried Fredrick. Fredrick phased through the changeling pile. Fredrick said in cold and deathly voice “You cannot grab a Wraith but a Wraith can grab you. “A nearby Changeling jumped up and through Fredrick. Fredrick touched the Changeling. The Changeling fell dead after a couple Nano seconds. Fredrick turned around and saw that they kept charging at him. Fredrick stretched his hands and counter charged the changelings. His hands touched over 344 changelings and they all died. The rest of the changelings began to fear and run away.

Fredrick then changed and Rommel ran up to him. Fredrick fell to ground on his knees and started to gag. Fredrick began to hurl on the ground. Rommel patted his back as Fredrick spit out black goo. Fredrick sputtered “I hate the darkness.” Rommel replied “amen to that.”

Fredrick looked like the life was drained from him. Fredrick and Rommel sat next to a large pillar as Fredrick was recuperating. A little bit later Ingra walked into the room and said “What happened?” Rommel jumped up and started attacking her. Fredrick weakly said “Stop, she is on our side. “Rommel stopped attacking her and looked at him funny. Rommel then said “But she is a Russia.” And motioned towards her. Ingra gave him a dirty look. Fredrick nodded his head and stood up. Rommel and Ingra growled at each other.

Fredrick kneelt down and started to pray. Rommel and Ingra looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders. Then suddenly a light was appearing through the celling right in front of him. An angelic figure descended from the heavens. The angel hovered in front of Fredrick. The angel said “Fredrick because of your help to the heavens I endow you with the powers of the archangel.” Light descended on Fredrick and he rose in the air. He was surrounded by light. After the light had faded away an archangel floated where Fredrick was. Rommel walked up slowly to the archangel and tapped him on the shoulder. The archangel turned around and said “come forth my brethren let us slay these foul creature of evil.” Fredrick struck the ground with his sword and the rock that they were standing on floated to the celling.

The rock started to go off down one of the tunnels. Fredrick mumbled “Lord guide my sword to the innocent and pure.” The rock started to fly faster and faster as they soared down the tunnels. The rock then stopped, the rock began to gentle float down to the ground. Fredrick flew off the rock with his sword in his hand. The chamber was covered in the sticky green goo. Fredrick took his sword and stuck it in the ground. A wave of searing white light covered the room. When the white light had faded the room was completely clean. Rommel and Ingra looked around with amazement as the walls were completely clean.

Fredrick then proceeded down one of the tunnels. Rommel and Ingra followed him. They kept walking till they came to the largest of all the catacombs THE THRONE ROOM. Queen Chrysalis was sitting on her throne with an army of 10000 stood in front of her and next to her was Fluttershy in a cocoon. Fredrick yelled at the top of his voice “Prepare to die foul creatures from hell.”

Fredrick charged and Chrysalis said “We will see about that.” She waved her hoof and the Changelings charged him. Fredrick dragged his sword in the ground as he charged the oncoming army. Fredrick swung his sword in a wave and a wave of light came from the sword. The wave of light ran across the ground and disintegrated 1000 changelings. The changelings then tried again to charge him. This time Fredrick stood there and waited for the Changelings to come to him. When the changelings were in front of him, he brought his sword around and sliced through 100 of them like butter. The battle continued until the changelings moral broke because of the power of light.

Fredrick stood in front of the throne as his robe fluttered in the wind a bit. Queen Chrysalis stood there with her hair slightly blowing in the wind. The silence was broken by Fredrick saying “Prepare to be dethroned.” Fredrick charged her; she retaliated back with a magic blast. Fredrick deflected the blast into a nearby wall.

Fredrick came up and did a holy strike on her. She was a green bloody mess two of her legs were missing and half of her was gone. She started begging and wanting mercy but Fredrick yelled “THERE SHALL BE NO MERCY FOR THE EVIL OF THIS WORLD.” Fredrick beheaded her. Her body twitched for a little bit before falling for the last time.

Fredrick picked up the cocoon and carried it back to his Me 262 with Ingra and Rommel. As Fredrick placed the cocoon Twilight and the rest jumped out of a nearby bush. Twilight and her friends were ready for battle until Fredrick said “It is finished.”

They all hopped into the plane and took off towards Ponyville. As soon as they got to Ponyville Fredrick took Fluttershy and placed her on her bed. Fredrick began to cut open the cocoon not trying to harm Fluttershy. Fredrick opened it and made she was alive. She was as cold as a grave stone. Fredrick proceeded to close all of the doors and windows to the house and began chanting. His chanting became gradually louder and harder. Fluttershy’s body floated in the air as her soul descended from the heaves.

Fluttershy gasped as her soul entered her body. Fluttershy laid there like she was in a deep sleep. Fredrick crept out of the room and floated outside. Fredrick then heard the sound of trumpeting and the sound of guards. Fredrick looked over to his right and he saw Princess Celestia walking towards him.

Fredrick quickly kneelt down and the Princess said “because of your service and loyalty to this state I am knighting you Sir Fredrick.” She tapped her horn on his shoulders and said “Arise.” Fredrick stood up and said “Could I ask a favor I would like a small plot of land that I could call my own.”

The Princess nodded and pulled out a document that said that Fredrick now owns a part of the forest. Fredrick thanked her and went on his way to his new land. Fredrick reached the land and transformed back into his human form. Fredrick then survey the area and thought to himself “Yes, Yes, This is a very fertile land and I will thrive here. I shall rule over this land and I shall call this land…uhh this land.”