• Published 18th Oct 2012
  • 3,473 Views, 176 Comments

The Luftwaffe man - Godric The Radical



Life was good for Fredrick before he flew into that cloud

  • ...
27
 176
 3,473

Chapter 15 This is new Germany

If you are wondering I was asked by my friends to make a errrr... a higher romance scene so if you do not like reading about it skip over this chapter because it is full of it

Three days after Fluttershy’s return

Fredrick was walking to the castle in Canterlot so that he could file a claim for his new country. Fredrick had been taking care of Fluttershy. Her being dead for 17 hours is not easy on a person. She was very sick like she had typhus. She was slowly getting better but she is still very sick.

Fredrick walked across the draw bridge and threw the gate house into the castle. Fredrick took a right and walked towards the white keep. Fredrick pushed the door open and squatted down to go through the door. Fredrick entered the building and he saw the whole room looked like the throne room. The walls looked like marble with gold plating. There was a giant chandelier hanging from the ceiling and Fredrick almost bumped into it. There were three major lines that led to clerks.

Fredrick got in to the one of the lines. Fredrick waited in the line for several hours. The line moved very slowly to the one of the clerks. When Fredrick arrived at her she reminded him of one of those clerks that are very grouchy and mean. The mare said in her grouchy voice “What do you want?” Fredrick replied back in a soft voice “I would like to file this claim please?” The mare ripped the paper from his hands with her magic.

She scanned over the paper “you claim seems real but I have to validate it.” She trotted over to a large metal drawer and opened it up. She started to go through the drawer. She found the file and brought it over to the window where Fredrick was. She opened it up and started to scan it. “Is your name Fredrick Steiner and what airplane did you fly?” “My name is Fredrick von Steiner and my airplane I fly is the Deutschland Meshershmint 262.”

The clerk looked over the paper and went over to a vault. She opened the vault and went into the vault. Fredrick waited there and talked to a Stallion behind him and he was going to deposit a very large check. “In my homeland the most anyone got paid was 100 deuchens which if that translated into your money it would be 1014.12 of your dollars so my people did not get paid a lot and there is no aristocrats in the Fatherland.” The stallion gasped and was utterly shocked. The clerk came back with a file and opened it on the desk “Fredrick do you understand the rules and contracts of this claim?” Fredrick nodded. She stamped it and handed a copy to Fredrick “Thank you for this lovely time here.” She “hmmmed.”

Fredrick waved good bye and squatted through the door. Fredrick then walked over to the main keep and opened the doors to the throne room. Fredrick walked over to the nearest guard and asked “do you know where Princess Celestia is?”

The guard said back “She is at a meeting in the griffon empire over some trading issues.” Fredrick was beginning to walk away “But wait Princess Luna is here if you want to talk to her.” Fredrick stopped there and thought to himself “I have not really talked to her maybe I should talk to her.” “Where is she my friend?” The guard pointed to a large wooden door that had the night symbol on it. Fredrick thanked the guard and began to walk to the large door. Fredrick knocked on the door but there was no answer. Fredrick pressed his ear against the door. Fredrick could hear sobbing. Fredrick opened the door to see Princess Luna crying with her hoofs covering her face. Fredrick kneelt to her and waited for her to recognize he was there.

Luna looked up and saw that Fredrick was kneeling in front of her bed. She jumped off the bed and said “What are you doing in our chamber?” Fredrick stood up and replied “Your highness I heard you crying and I wondered what the problem would be?” Luna stood there rubbing her shoulder looking very embarrassed. Fredrick observed that she had been crying for some time now. “Love problem, huh?” she nodded. “I think that my citizens do not love me because of a… uh minor problem.” “What is this “minor problem”?” She had grown more embarrassed. She sighed, frowned, and had a crestfallen look. “I used to be a monster and I tried to bring eternal darkness to this land.” It is just that my people do not love me because of my involvement in a major problem.” Fredrick sat Luna on the bed and rapped his arm around her like a father.

“Sometimes people judge us for what we have done, but if you chose to make the better decision to your and others problems they begin to like you.” “Have you been making the better decision?” Luna nodded. Fredrick smiled and Luna smiled back. “Do not give up Luna people will love you based on your actions, if I had given up I would not have been able to meet you and all the other nice people here.” Luna leaned close in and her lips were going to connect with his. Fredrick backed away from her “I am not the best one for you right now I am trying to solve a bunch of problems in my life and several others.” Fredrick dashed out the door and threw the throne room. A guard walked into Luna’s room “Princess what just happened?” Luna lay on her bed and said in a love-struck voice “Fredrick happened.” She let out a romantic sigh.

Fredrick was running away from the castle as fast as his running could carry him. Fredrick jumped over a nearby stall and into his Me 262. Fredrick hurriedly shut his cockpit and started his engine. Fredrick took off into the air and started flying towards his land. A couple hours later Fredrick landed on his runway next to his house a model Reichstagsgebäude. This building was his favorite because that is where Fredrick’s father had taken him to that building. That was the last time Fredrick had seen his father before the war. Fredrick walked into the building and locked the front door.

Fredrick then walked up to a nearby bookshelf and started going through the books. Fredrick pushed the book "democracies why we need them." The Book case rose up and a slide was shown. Fredrick looked over his shoulder and he slid down the slide. He hit the bottom of the slide and the room opened up to a very large cavern. In the cavern there were many tanks and military cars and inventions. Fredrick walked over to the next bookshelf and took out the book "What is Prussia?" The book case slid to the side and a stair case appeared. Fredrick walked down the stairs and into a larger cavern.

The cavern had many machines that were helping him make new inventions. Fredrick dawned on a white lab coat and proceeded to a reaction chamber. The reaction chamber was holding some created anti-matter and Fredrick was working on the anti-matter. Fredrick thought to himself “If I can contain this reaction I could solve these countries problems.”

Fredrick remembered his file he needed to write what his country name is going to be. Fredrick thought about what his country’s name would be. He thought about the name for several minutes before decided “Yes that will be the name New communist Germany or New Germany” Fredrick wrote the name on the file and pulled out a yellow envelope. He placed the file into the envelope and he placed the envelope into the mail carrier to be transported to the Ponyville mail post. Fredrick heard his door bell ring. Fredrick turned off his reaction chamber and jumped into his elevator.

He rid the elevator to the front door. Fredrick made sure that he was presentable. Fredrick took off his lab coat and hung it on a coat rack. Fredrick opened the door it was Luna. Fredrick jumped back and screamed. Fredrick stopped screaming and said “wow you scared me I was not expecting you Luna.”

Luna threw her hoofs over him and started kissing him. Fredrick was very surprised that she was kissing him. Fredrick was being smothered by her on the floor. Fredrick was trying to get up, but she was keeping him down. Her tongue forced into Fredrick’s mouth. Luna broke the kiss and said “I need you Fredrick, I need you.” Fredrick lifted her up and said “Luna please do not do this.”

Luna looked at him with her eyes and gave him the puppy eyes. Fredrick sighed and went to his bed room. He opened the door and carries Luna in with him. They get into the bed and the bedroom door closes.