• Published 18th Oct 2012
  • 3,473 Views, 176 Comments

The Luftwaffe man - Godric The Radical



Life was good for Fredrick before he flew into that cloud

  • ...
27
 176
 3,473

The Plan

I know this took awhile to write. give me any comments or reviews and suggestion. I hope that this is still interesting I am sorry to any Rainbow Dash fans she was in the wrong place at the wrong time

Chapter 3 The Plan

o.O.o

Fluttershy kept flying for at least several hours when she arrived at Ponyville. she dived down gaining speed as she headed for the Library.

Fluttershy past over houses and trees as she flew towards Twilight's library She could see the library, Fluttershy then saw an open window and flew through the window.

Twilight Sparkle was sitting at her desk reading about quantum physics when she heard a crash behind her. Twilight turned around and saw Fluttershy cowering in a pile of books. Twilight ran down to Fluttershy and said "Fluttershy want is the matter?"

Fluttershy replied "I saw the most horrid creature ever, it had no tail, stood on two legs, and it did not have any mane.

Twilight then asked "how did it talk, how did it move, what color is it?"

Fluttershy replied "I do not know, but it had some clothes on and he smelled really funny.

Twilight then asked "where did you see this creature?"

Fluttershy got out of the books and replied "it was about 10 miles from here I found the creature because I found a large sleeping creature, I was frightened so I ran away from the sleeping creature after that I ran into the creature."

Twilight then asked "what did the sleeping creature look like." Fluttershy replied "the sleeping creature looked like a large bird but without feathers and it looked like the forest. Twilight then started taking notes about all of these descriptions. Twilight thought to herself "a creature could walk all the way to Ponyville in a coulpe of hours."

Twilight then said "Spike... Spike, come here!"

Fluttershy looked at Twilight funny and said "spike has been at dragon camp for a day now."

Twilight's face lit up bright red. Twilight snapping out of that emotion said "Ok then get Rainbow Dash to take the letter."

Fluttershy suddenly flew out the window she flew through and headed towards Rainbow Dash's palace.

Twilight ran upstairs and pulled out a sheet of paper, ink and quill and started writing.

o.O.o

Dear Princess Celestia

A new creature has been found by Fluttershy in the woods. Fluttershy said that it was different

than any other creature she has seen. That is why I seek your advice because I do not know if

you want the creature captured for questioning or to leave it alone. I do not know if the

creature would do any harm to Ponyville so I seek your judgment.

Your Faithful Student

Twilight Sparkle

o.O.o

Fluttershy returned to the library and ran into Twilight with a loud bang. Twilight stumbled back and fell on her back. Fluttershy regained her control on her flying and said in a shy and sorry voice "Oh Twilight I am so sorry." Fluttershy then helped up Twilight.

Twilight then said "Its ok, did you get Rainbow Dash?"

Fluttershy said "yes I did she should be coming soon." As soon as Fluttershy finished talking a gust of air and dust burst through the door. Twilight averted her eyes while Fluttershy jumped up and dove into Twilight's bed. When the dust had cleared Rainbow Dash was in the door way looking like her old self. Twilight run up to Dash and said "Dash I need you to take this letter to princess Celestial it is urgent it gets there fast and you're the pony to do it."

Dash gave Twilight the "Are You Kidding me?" look and replied "I ain't a mail pony, so why are you asking me."

Twilight using her cunning skills said this "Oh, because you said that you could fly to Canterlot in 3 hours flat so this moment is the time to try and that the safety of Ponyville depends of you."

Rainbow Dash then said" Ha, I look danger in the eye I do not fear anything."

Twilight then said "that is why I am asking you to take the letter to the princess because the flight is very dangerous."

Rainbow Dash flabbergasted said" What, no… I… fine." Rainbow Dash never backing down a challenge (and having little brain power) took the letter and went outside.

Twilight walked upstairs to her bed and saw that Fluttershy was still under the covers. Twilight walked up to her bed and pulled the covers of the bed. Fluttershy yelp of a second, but realized it was Twilight and said "sorry Twilight for getting in your bed."

Twilight then said "its ok Fluttershy just help me remake it." They both got to work when a big explosion sound came from outside.

Twilight shook her head and muttered "Sonic Rain boom." Fluttershy cowered for a second, but remembered it was Rainbow Dash.

Twilight looked around and saw that some of the books and windows were on the floor now and said "Also Fluttershy would you help me clean up the library." Fluttershy agreed. After fixing the bed Fluttershy helped clean up the library and helped replace the broken window.

After the cleaning was done Fluttershy flew home to her cottage while Twilight started researching for a creature that met the description of the creature Fluttershy saw.

o.O.o

While this is all happening Fredrick is exploring the forest looking for some fuel or oil.

Fredrick was tired and hungry so he sat down next to a large tree and fell asleep. Then Fredrick awoken by a loud explosion, Fredrick instinctively jumped on the ground. Fredrick thought to himself "this race has explosives and they are firing at me." Fredrick got up and looked around and thought "What?"

He looked up and saw little object flying across the sky with a rainbow following the object as if the rainbow was attached to it. Fredrick thought to himself "that is impossible no plane could can make a rainbow but this is a weird place.

Fredrick then thought "wait a second maybe they have found me I must get back to my Me 262." Fredrick then started walking to his Me 262.

o.O.o

after a couple hours of research Twilight hadn't found any creature that was not like any creature in Equestrian. Twilight angrily yelled out loud "What is this creature?"

As soon as she stopped yelling Rainbow Dash burst through the door and made Twilight jump up from her spot on the floor. Twilight then ran up to Dash and said" Did you get the letter to the Princess."

Dash pulled out a letter and Twilight swiped the letter from Dash's hoof. Dash said irritated" Your welcome I have to go help Scotoloo."

Rainbow Dash then flew off while Twilight was opening the letter.

o.O.o

Dear Twilight Sparkle

I thank you for warning you must capture this creature incase that the creature is hostile. You

have my permission to use any force needed, but you need to make sure that the creature is

not harmed. If that creature is harmed you could be in the highest amount of danger. The

creature needs to be studied and watched for the safety of Equestria. Also Twilight have the

highest amount of caution when capturing this creature.

From your sovereign

Princess Celesta

o.O.o

After finishing the letter Twilight teleported to Fluttershy's cottage. When Twilight arrived at Fluttershy's cottage Fluttershy was feeding all of the animals when there was a flash of light and Twilight appeared.

The animals ran off because of the flash and Twilight then ran up to Fluttershy and said "Fluttershy we need to assemble the Elements of Harmony and find this creature, meet me back at the library."

Fluttershy then flew off to Rainbow Dash's house and Sugar Cube corner while Twilight walked to the Rarity's boutique and Sweet Apple Acres.

After a couple minutes everyone was at the Library confused and a little nervosa. Twilight then said "every pony, a creature has been sighted in the Everfree Forest." Rainbow Dash muttered to herself "Big surprise."

Twilight ignoring that comment and continued. "This creature could potently be hostile and could destroy Ponyville." She continued" we have been given orders by princess Celestica to capture this creature without hurting this creature."

Applejack then replied "Twilight what does this creature looks like?" Twilight then said "We have an eye witness… Fluttershy." Fluttershy then walked up to Twilight and said "Yes, Twilight The creature has no mane but has hair on its head, it has only two legs but has two other limbs to hold things, and it is taller than a pony also it… did… not… have… a tail. It was really scary I did not know what to do I"

Twilight then cut in and said "Ok, Fluttershy the creature was sighted 10 miles in the Everfree Forest also watch out for a "bird that looks like the forest"

Rainbow Dash give us an aerial view but do not try to capture it on your own, while the rest of you will join me in the forest looking for this creature."

Twilight then said" let's move out and find the creature."