• Published 18th Oct 2012
  • 3,473 Views, 176 Comments

The Luftwaffe man - Godric The Radical



Life was good for Fredrick before he flew into that cloud

  • ...
27
 176
 3,473

chapter 18 winding things down

Chapter 18 winding things down
Fredrick had returned to the rest of the party and began to talk to the other people. Fredrick talked to many different people about many different things. Fredrick talked to Derpy about muffin to talking to the mayor about what his government was. Fredrick walked around thinking what had happened. Fredrick then went to the kitchen and picked up a plate of food and some deserts. Fredrick carried the plate through the crowd and climbed the stairs to his room. Fredrick opened the doors to his room and saw that Fluttershy was awake and sitting on the bed. Fredrick placed the food on the bed and sat next to her. Fluttershy started eating the food and was talking to Fredrick about what had happened. “Fredrick why was I here and why did I wake up here?”

Fredrick thought to himself while she was talking “Huh Jakiro did a favor with wiping Fluttershy’s memory.” “Fluttershy you fell asleep when we were touring the garden and so I carried you to my bedroom.” “I placed you down on the bed and let you sleep.” Fluttershy looked tenderly at Fredrick and gave him a hug. Then she kissed him on the cheek. Fluttershy went back to eating because she has not eaten anything since lunch. Fluttershy said in a quiet voice “can we go somewhere less bedroomly.” Fredrick understood what she meant. Fredrick picked her up and the plate. Fredrick carried her to the drawing room where they could talk more. Fredrick opened the door to the drawing room and saw that the other 5 were in the room already. Fredrick was surprised at what he saw. Fredrick placed Fluttershy on the couch and sat down next to her. The others looked very uncomfortable and they did not speak until Rainbow Dash nudged Twilight. She said “Fredrick are you hiding things from us?” Fredrick laughed trying not to sound nervous “why would I do that I would not keep secrets from my friends.” They did not look convinced. Rarity said “Fredrick.”

Fredrick then said “I have not hid anything or anybody from you.” Fredrick crossed his arms and turned to his side. Fluttershy looked at Fredrick with her sadness eyes. Fredrick tried to say strong but she broke him. Fredrick sighed and said “Yes I have been hiding things for a good cause because I could not mess with the progression of your country, and that is one of the reason I left your country.” Fredrick lowered his head and looked at the ground. Fluttershy placed her hoof on Fredrick’s back and started rubbing it. Fredrick stood up and said “Follow me.” Fredrick walked out of the drawing room and to the main study. Fredrick led them to a bookcase and said “You must not tell anyone or anything you saw in this room today you got it.” Fredrick pushed a red book and an elevator appeared in the terminal. Fredrick climbed into the terminal and did the rest of the ponies.

A computer voice then said “voice authorization please.” Everybody looked around and was looking for the mysterious voice. Fluttershy was very scared so she clung to Fredrick’s leg. Fredrick then said in a clear voice “Steiner Fredrick commander and chief.” The computer voice said ‘Voice accepted.’ The elevator then started to go down. “Approaching Level 1 prepare for scanning.” A red light swept over them all and the computer voice said “scan complete no foreign particles or contaminates detected Level 1 access granted.” The elevator bell chimed and the door opened. Fredrick let the others go first into the Level 1. As they all got out Fredrick pushed the Level 5 button. The door closed behind the main 6. They all turned around and saw that Fredrick was gone. Twilight tried to open the doors with her magic but it was no use. Then applejack tried to buck the doors down, but that was no use either. Fredrick was descending down to Level 5 where he had hidden his most precious and prize worthy thing ever.

o.O.o

Back with the main 6 on level 1

They then started to think of ways that they could escape. Fluttershy tried to talk to the computer nicely put that failed miserably because the computer just said “Unauthorized access.” Fluttershy looked into the room while the others were thinking of was to do. Pinkie Pie then said “My tail its twitching that means something is going to fall.” Fluttershy noticed a large sheet that was covering a shape. Fluttershy pulled off the sheet and it landed on Twilight “I knew that something was going to fall.” Twilight tried finding her way out of the white sheet. She was starting to get very angry so she picked it up with her magic and threw it into a corner. Fluttershy saw one large tank behind some glass. There was a large tank this tank was from Germany. There was a sign in front of the tank. The tank was a King tiger tank I. Fluttershy said “Girls… Girls…” Then see let out one of those rare yells “GIRLS.” “Yes Fluttershy.” Fluttershy pointed towards the tank an everybody knew what she was talking about.

o.O.o

Level 5

Fredrick had gotten out of the elevator and was running towards the bookcase. Fredrick then pushed the book black holes by Albert Einstein. The bookcase opened up and a set of stairs appeared in front of him. Fredrick started to run down the stairs and he pushed a red button. The Level 5 bookcase was locked down.
o.O.o

Level 1

While that was happening the main 6 was trying to open the glass wall. They tried magic on it, they tried kicking it but that did not work on it. Pinkie pie was exploring and saw a big red button. Pinkie pie pushed the button and the glass field rose up. They scrambled for the tank and they climbed it the tank. They tried to figure out how the tank worked, but to no avail. Fluttershy then said “I remember how these things work.” Fluttershy climbed into the driver’s seat and turned the key. The engine started up with a large rumble. Fluttershy smiled and the other engine turned on. Fluttershy pushed down on the levelers and the tank lurched forward. The tank ran into the wall if a large crash. Fluttershy pushed back on the levers and the tank reversed. She pushed back on the right lever and the tank turned to the right. Applejack was in the in the ammo room with Rarity. Pinkie pie was on the gun and Rainbow dash was on the outside. Twilight was in last she got into the commander’s spot in the cupola. As the tank was reversing rainbow dash dashed into the tank into the engine room. The cupola closed and the tank was going backwards. Twilight said “ok let’s go forward Fluttershy. Fluttershy pushed the levers forward and the tank lurched forward

. The tank bust through the right wall and a lift was there. Twilight opened the cupola and climbed out of the tank. She went over to the lift controls and pushed the down button. Twilight galloped over to the tank and climbed back in. The lift descended down to level two before the computer voice said “Unauthorized access to lift sending guards to protect.” When they reached the fourth level there was two BT-7s and they started to fire at them. One of the shells bounced off the side armor but the second one hit its mark and hit near Rainbow dash. The shell past by her and bounced a couple times in the tank before stopping. Rainbow dash picked up the shell and threw it out of the King tiger. Pinkie Pie cranked the turret around and lined up one of the BT-7s. Pinkie Pie looked around for the trigger but she could not find it, until she touched a little metal piece sticking out of the sight. As soon as she touched it the tiger’s main gun fired.

The shell hit the BT-7 on the right and pierced the frontal armor. The shell went through the tank into its engine and it exploded. The crew climbed out of the burning tank and ran away from the tiger tank. Fluttershy was thrown onto the levers and the tank lurched forward. She rolled to one side and the right side tracks began to spin in the opposite direction. Fluttershy got up and was thrown into the ground because of another hit. She had hit the lever again and the tank started going forward. Pinkie pie lined up the other BT -7 and pulled the trigger again. The gun gave a loud click. She tried again but the same effect had happened. Pinkie pie then said “No boom the gun must be out of ammo, look for some.” Fluttershy looked in the driver seat and said “No ammo here.” Twilight looked around and saw nothing to. Applejack touched the button on the wall and a shell was dislodged onto the ground. Applejack picked up the shell and examined it. Rarity was cleaning the room when she hit the breech of the gun. The breech opened and the shell casing fell out onto the ground. Applejack looked at the empty shell casing and looked at the shell she was holding. Applejack shoved the shell into the breech and closed it. Pinkie pie pulled the trigger again and the gun fired at the BT-7. The shell pierced the right track and disabled the tank.

They were moving across the level when some golems started firing bazookas from the balcony. The rocket pounded all around and one hit the side on the tank. A large hole was produced because of this. Twilight opened the cupola and saw the machine gun right in front of her. She manned the machine gun and started firing on the golems on the balcony. The machine gun rang loud with the bullets firing Out of the gun. The bullets ripped through the golems and left piles of metal everywhere. Twilight swung the gun around and started shooting the rest of the golems. The bullets ripped through stone and metal alike. After the golems where dead they continued driving towards the other lift.
o.O.o
Level 5
Fredrick was opening a drawer in an algorithm that would open the BLACK HOLE DEVICE. Fredrick pulled out drawers and closed drawer until he heard a clicking noise. Fredrick stepped back and watched the steel door open. In the room there was controls and machines around a large glass dome containing a big black splotch. The black splotch was spinning really fast and Fredrick turned to the right and started walking to the machine right of the glass dome. Fredrick flipped a level and a hatch opened up in front of the glass dome. Fredrick climbed into the hatch and shut it behind him.
o.O.o
Level four
The King Tiger tank did not really look like a king tiger tank. The tank was beaten and battered; it also had holes in the sides. They kept going until the engine stopped. They tried working on the engine but they were no engines. There were many tanks in the room and they started searching for the right tank for their needs. Fluttershy pointed to a Maus. Everybody else shook their heads Twilight said “It is to big Fluttershy it would not fit on the lift.” Fluttershy thought for a second before agreeing with Twilight. Pinkie pie pointed to a Hetzer. Applejack walked up to the Hetzer and kicked it. There was a large dent in the structure so that one would not due as well. Twilight walked in front of an IS-3 and said “Girls I think this is the one.” They all scampered into the tank and prepared for going. Fluttershy was on the driver seat, Pinkie pie was on the main gun, Twilight was in the commander seat. Applejack and Rainbow dash were loaders, and Rarity was on the machine gun next to Fluttershy. Fluttershy started the tank up and the engine was much louder than the King tiger tank’s engine. Fluttershy squeaked a little before realizing that the noise was just the engines. They started to drive away in their new IS-3. Applejack noticed that the breech was open and Rainbow Dash was sitting around on top of the ammo rack... Applejack buck the ammo rack and a shell fell out of the rack also did rainbow dash. Applejack tried to pick up the shell and haul it to the breech. She groaned and struggled but she could not pick up the shell. “Rainbow Dash will you help me pick up this shell so that incase in a fight WE DO NOT GET KILLED!” Rainbow dash sighed and helped Applejack lift up the shell into the breech. They struggled and groaned as they placed the shell into the breech. Applejack bucked the shell into the gun and Rainbow dash closed the breech. As Applejack turned around her tail hit the radio and a song came onto the radio. The person on the radio said “The next song we will be listening to is the Russian national anthem, show your pride in the motherland and pay your respects to this great country.” The Russian national anthem came on and Fluttershy started crying Rarity asked “Fluttershy why are you crying.” Fluttershy sniffed and wiped a tear out of her eye “Because it’s a sad song you can tell be its melody.” Everybody started to listen to the song very carefully and noticed that the song was sad, but the song sounded like they were looking to the future. Rainbow dash said “its 20% cooler and it’s so awesome.” Applejack rolled her eyes and said “It’s good but why do you like it.” “Because it makes me feel stronger and more powerful against everything. Twilight thought that the song represented how great a people wanted to be. They continued to the next lift and went down the lift. The lift stopped on level 5 and Twilight started tearing books off the bookcase on the other wall. Twilight had already gone through several book shelves and they still found nothing. Pinkie pie was getting impatient so she pointed at the book shelf on the left and fired the main gun. The bookshelf exploded into a mass of flames and paper. Twilight ran over to pinkie “PINKIE WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” “Well Twilight I just opened the door.” Twilight craned her neck and she saw that the level 5 secret door was open. Twilight said “Oh.” As she climbed into the tank. The person on the radio said “Next it will be the German national anthem, for all those Germans out there we have not forgotten you.” The German national anthem started to play and it had the same effect on Rainbow dash. The song also had an effect on Pinkie pie, she started to hoof tap on the gun. The IS-3 started to go down the stairs and the tank shifted down 30 degrees. As they would go down a flight of stairs the tank would make a large “clang” noise each time. Inside the tank the ride was not as fun because they were being thrown into wall and object. When they reached the bottom of the stairs they all sighed in relief that the ride was over. Pinkie Pie jumped out of the tank and ran over to the drawers. She pulled out a red marker and drew a red “X” on the drawer. Twilight looked at Pinkie with a weird look and said “Pinkie pie what are you doing and it’s not nice to vandi…” As Twilight was finishing her sentence Pinkie jumped into the tank and turned the turret at the red “X”. Pinkie pulled the trigger and the main gun fired. The drawer burst into a bunch of splinters and fire. Twilight was flabbergasted at what pinkie had done, but there was another door straight to the contain zone. They all got out of the tank and proceeded down the hall into the black hole containment room. They started searching for Fredrick in the room but they could not find him. Pinkie pie was pressing buttons and throwing levelers until she pressed the leveler down which opened the secret hatch. The hatch opened and they all went into the hatch. The hatch led to the room where there were three doors. They opened the first one and in it was containment for keeping things out of. In that containment area there was a body. The body looked like Fredrick except it did not have a mouth, it was gray, it was smaller, and it had bug red eyes. The body had been sliced open and it was bleeding green blood on everything. The sight was so revolting that they closed the door almost immediately. They went to the next door they opened it and it was a janitor supplies closet. They did not look further and closed the door. They came to the last door they could hear crashing and growling. Twilight opened the door slowly with her magic and saw a creature but they could not truly see what it was. They slowly proceed into the room and they saw that the room use to be a living quarters. They looked at the room and they saw that there was remained of bed and sheet all over the place. There were visible scratches on the walls and floors. They entered the room and they saw Fredrick in the right corner he was holding himself and rocking back and forth. They all shrugged and were very frighten.

Everybody eyes were on Twilight to talk to him. Twilight walked up to Fredrick and tapped him on the shoulder. Fredrick turned around and they all saw the hideous transformation that was taking place. Half of Fredrick’s face was like a dragon the other was like a human. Fredrick’s voice was warped and deep sounding. He said “Stay way, keep away from me or you will be hurt.” Fredrick placed one of his hands on the right side of his face and the other arm out in front of him. They started backing away from Fredrick but Fredrick was going into his form. Fredrick started screaming and exclaiming very loudly as his body was transforming. Fredrick right half took over his left half. Fredrick’s human half became covered in scales, he sprouted a tail, wings grew out of his back, scale spikes grew off his spine, and Fredrick grew claws and clawed feet. Fredrick turned around and everybody could see what he transformed into. He was a Dragonborn.

Twilight said “Fredrick…?” Fredrick roared at them and jumped at them. Fredrick got his claws open and he was feline attacking. They jumped out of the way and Fredrick made a crashing noise as he landed. He reared up and roared again. Rainbow Dash charged Fredrick and flew at his face. Fredrick dowered the charge and grabbed her by the hoof. Fredrick swung her around and bashed her into Applejack. They were sent flying into the wall. They hit the wall with a sound deafening thud. They were down for the count. Fredrick turned Pinkie pie and roared at her. Pinkie pie then said “I love to roar too.” Pinkie pie roared back at Fredrick and jumped onto him. Fredrick grabbed her by the mane and threw her off of him. She sailed through the air into Rarity petrified with fear. Their heads connected and they were down for the count.

Fredrick turned his head and started to charge Fluttershy. Fluttershy was standing there while Fredrick was charging her. Fredrick raised his arms and was about to smash her but he stopped half way. Fluttershy started singing her lullaby to Fredrick. Fredrick stood there and said in a very low voice “Fluttershy…?” Fluttershy flew up and placed her hoof on his face “Yes Fredrick yes.” Tears were streaming down her face as Fredrick placed his clawed hand on her hoof. Fredrick closed his eyes and sighed as he felt her hoof on his face. Fredrick then felt a sharp pain in his side and he roared very loudly then he fell over. Fluttershy had her mouth open and she was staring at Twilight who was holding a siring. Fluttershy said “why did you do that I was getting to him?’ Twilight dropped the siring and said “it had to be done.”