• Published 18th Oct 2012
  • 3,473 Views, 176 Comments

The Luftwaffe man - Godric The Radical



Life was good for Fredrick before he flew into that cloud

  • ...
27
 176
 3,473

Chapter 20 What a man truly wants

Chapter 21 What a man truly wants

Fredrick was climbing over the wall of the inner wall. Fredrick grabbed any hand hold his claws could grab. Fredrick scaled up the perilous wall side onto the top of the wall. Fredrick jumped off the wall into a pile of hay. Fredrick landed in the hay and climbed out of the hay. Fredrick moved street by street like an assassin.

Fredrick could almost taste freedom from the tyranny of prejudice. Fredrick then climbed up a house and started jumping rooftops Fredrick then reached the outer wall. Fredrick jumped from the house to the outer wall. Fredrick strangled the guard that was watching that section of the wall. Fredrick saw the woods in the distance and the mountains. Fredrick jumped off the wall onto the ground. Fredrick landed with the grace of a swan and took off running towards the forest. Fredrick bounded through the country side. He bounded through fields and grasslands. Fredrick hurled fences and houses.

The only thing in his mind was to get to the forest… to safety. Fredrick reached the forest when it was about 6:30. Fredrick tired sat down next to a tree and took a breather. Fredrick got up and started looking for a home where he could practice self-control. Fredrick walked through the forest for several hours before he came to a large cave. Fredrick entered the cave and saw a sleeping bear. Fredrick crept up to the bear and bit its neck. The bear confused a bit before falling silent for the last time. Fredrick dragged the corpse to the outside of his cave. Fredrick dragged it .5 miles away from his cave before eating the bear.

Fredrick dug his dragonborn head into the corpse sucking up meat and blood into his mouth. Fredrick also chewed on the bones of the bear. After Fredrick had his fill he started walking back to his cave. When Fredrick was a quarter of a mile away from his cave, Fredrick raised his head. Fredrick began to sniff the air. The air did not smell right. Fredrick dashed to his cave and he saw a mountain lion in front of the cave. Fredrick jumped up and bit the head off the mountain lion. Blood spurted everywhere. All over Fredrick torso and on the ground. Fredrick licked up the blood and slurped up the meat that was on the bones.

After eating the mountain lion, Fredrick realized what he had done. Fredrick was very angry at himself and he found himself in the cave. Fredrick bashed himself against the walls of the cave, while yelling at himself. Fredrick then bashed himself against a stalactite. Fredrick fell over and onto a pile of straw. o.O.o Canterlot castle Keep Applejack asked "Twilight what do you think what we are doing here?" "I do not applejack." Twilight I believe I know if it is alright to tell you?" "What is it Fluttershy?" "Well Twilight I have a feeling that something is missing." Celestia walked into the throne room and the main 6 bowed to her. Celestia then said "I have things to tell you, first you may rise." The main 6 raised and stood there. Celestia motioned for them to go to the study. They all walked to the study and Twilight asked why they were asked here all Princess Celestia gave was silence. They arrived at study and Celestia shut the door behind him. Celestia turned to them and said "You must not reveal this to any pony or to any thing you understand?" They all nodded their heads. Celestia looked over her shoulder, and then she leaned in. They all followed suit. Celesitia said whispering "Fredrick has broken out of his prison and has fled into the forest. "He has not been seen or heard from again." Fluttershy heart burst from this news. Fluttershy fell over and convulsed. One half of her body was twitching.

Celestia ran over to her and did the main 6. They carried her to the doctors as fast as they could. o.O.o Many miles away in the forest Fredrick was walking through the forest in his dragonborn form. Fredrik past by a tree when he felt a twitch in his chest. Fredrick fell over in pain and located the pain in his heart. Fredrick felt a great sadness in his heart. Fredrick gripped his chest as the pain subsided. Fredrick knew what had happened to Fluttershy. Fluttershy was in pain or in a coma. Fredrick roared out loud at the world... Fredrick then started attacking trees and ripping plants out of the ground. Fredrick then started to rip at the ground. Fredrick then tried to fight against his cave wall. Fredrick kept hitting the wall until his hands bled. Fredrick then stopped hitting the wall. Fredrick then smelled the air. Fredrick smelled something like Zecroa. Fredrick followed the scent until he was at her house. Zecora was working on her potions and was muttering words that Fredrick did not know. Fredrick then burst through the door tired. Zecora jumped back onto the bed. Fredrick said "Help…help me." Fredrick fainted on the ground in front of her. Zecora ran over to Fredrick and started checking his life levels. o.O.o Canterlot hospital Angel and Twilight were siting by Fluttershy's bed as she rested there. Angel was crying as they watched Fluttershy's chest rise up and down. She has been sleeping for several hours but all she has done is sleep. The doctor walked into the room and looked at his clip board.

He said "Twilight I have some good news and bad news." "The good news is that Fluttershy will make a full recovery." "What's the bad new doctor?" "The bad news is that Fluttershy is in a coma and she could be in a coma for a couple minutes or for a couple years or maybe forever." Angel started crying very loudly and was bawling over everything. "Doctor are you sure that you cannot do anything for Fluttershy." "No I cannot we will have to wait for Fluttershy to wake up." Twilight sighed and Angel cried while this was happening. o.O.o Zecora's house Fredrick awoke to find that he was lying on a table and a light was above him. Fredrick lifted his clawed hand above his face to cover the light. Fredrick's eyes slowly adapted to the light. Fredrick then got up and sat on the table. He saw Zecora working over a caldron in the corner. "Oh you are awake; I have to make sure that you are not fake." "Oh my head what happened." "You were on the floor so I helped you more." "Can you make me normal, I want to be normal?" "I cannot make you normal, but I can make you paranormal." "What do you mean?" "I can make it so that you can control yourself, but you cannot be human yourself." "Ok then let's do it I want to control the beast." "I must a warn you, this will hurt too." Fredrick nodded his head and Zecora started chanting and waving her hoofs above Fredrick. Fredrick started screaming and slightly flailing around. A green cloud appeared around him and lifted him up. Zecora started to chant louder and louder as the cloud infused into Fredrick. Fredrick started screaming even louder. Fredrick then was lowered to the table and Zecora said "It is done." Fredrick stood up and he felt like he was in control of everything. Fredrick tipped his finger and walked out of the hut. Fredrick then turned around and said "Do not remember me and do not find me." Fredrick then ran into the forest and Zecora stood there.