• Published 18th Oct 2012
  • 3,473 Views, 176 Comments

The Luftwaffe man - Godric The Radical



Life was good for Fredrick before he flew into that cloud

  • ...
27
 176
 3,473

Chapter 10 Friends come in many different people

Fredrick’s eyes shot open, he was in a hospital room, and he looked to his right and saw a mound of pink hair on the bed side. Fredrick reached over and pet Fluttershy’s head. She bolted awake and saw that Fredrick was awake she squealed and jumped up. She then gives Fredrick a long and passionate hug.
The rest of the group then burst into the room and proceed to do the same thing.
Fredrick could see a cyan pony standing by the door with a disgusted look on its face.
Fredrick chocked out “Ok guys you are starting to choke me.
They started to get off of him until there was Fluttershy still hugging him.
Fredrick then said “How long was I out?”
Twilight walked up to Fredrick and with a nervous look on her face said” you have been out for 16 days, most of us gave up on you that you would return.” Fredrick noticed that she had a crestfallen look on her face.
Then she said “Fluttershy was here every day waiting for you to return.”
Fluttershy gave Fredrick a smile and said “Oh… yes I have been waiting and waiting for you forever.”
Fredrick tried to hide the blushing on his face, but he could not.
Fredrick then said “Thank you guys for everything that you have done for me.”
Fredrick turned to Fluttershy and said “Fluttershy I want to apol…” Fluttershy’s hoof covered his mouth and she said “all is forgiven.” She then hugged him harder than before.
Fredrick was on the verge of tears when the nurse walked in and said “time to leave he needs his sleep.”
They started to walk out the door when Fredrick said jokingly “I have had 16 days of sleep can I speak to Fluttershy a bit more. The nurse sighed and nodded Fluttershy jumped with happiness.
Fluttershy ran to the bed side and said “Thank you, umm… I have a question for you.” Her voice was getting softer and quieter each word coming from her mouth.
Fredrick replied “what is it?”
Fluttershy was moving her hoof back and forth on the ground and blushing “um… I was getting wondering do you have any animals as pets.”
Fredrick replied “When I was little back in the Fatherland I had a German shepherd and I would play with it all day until he died in a car accident.”
Fluttershy was crying a little Fredrick leaned over and gave Fluttershy a hug. Fluttershy gave a hug back, leaned in and gave Fredrick a kiss on his cheek. Fluttershy pulled back, blushed, and flew out the door. Fredrick sat there with amazement and happiness.
Fredrick stayed in the hospital for 1 more day after that. Fluttershy was with him most of the time. They talked about their lives in their different lands. Fluttershy talked about her pets and her animal friends.
The next day Fredrick was released from the hospital. Fluttershy was walking home with him the whole entire time. When they had arrived at Fluttershy’s cottage he noticed out front was his Me 262. Fluttershy helped Fredrick into the cottage.
Fluttershy said “There is a guest room upstairs let me prepare it, so please wait down here. “ Fredrick sat down on the couch and look around he saw all sorts of creatures.
Fredrick thought “wow when she said she liked creatures, that was an understatement.”
Fredrick sat there for a couple minutes before Fluttershy returned back with a bunny on her back to the front room.
Fluttershy said “Your room is ready.”
She led him up the stairs into the guest room. while walking up the stairs the bunny put his paws to his eyes and pointed at Fredrick. The walls were barren and empty. there was one bed by the right side of the room. There was a window to the left of him.
Fredrick thought “well better then a cell and what is with that bunny he keeps giving the evil eye at me.”
Fredrick then said “Thank you, Fluttershy for letting me stay here.”
Fluttershy blushed and said “it is no trouble at all.”
Fredrick replied “No you did something special for me it is my turn to return the favor I will make you dinner.” Fluttershy was about to said something, but Fredrick but his hand to her mouth and said “not another word on the matter.”
Fredrick settled down and started setting out stuff. Fredrick then walked to the kitchen and started going through the cupboards. He kept looking and found most of the ingredients need for the food he wanted to prepare.
Fredrick walked up to Fluttershy and said “Fluttershy I need some money for ingredients you do not have any asparagus or apples.” Fluttershy then walked over to a painting of her and her friends and opened it.
She looked over her shoulder and started to put the combination in to the safe. She pulled out some strange money and shut the painting.
Fluttershy handed the money to Fredrick and said” do not spend the money all at once.”
Fredrick nodded and walked out the door. Fredrick could see Ponyville in the distance.
Fredrick started walking in that direction. Fredrick was walking for 24 minutes when he was tackled by a mysterious pony. Fredrick recovered and jumped back up. He looked around and saw a completely pink pony in front of him.
The pink pony said “Hi there I am Pinkie Pie, but everybody calls me Pinkie, what is your name I bet it is cool is it from your father or mother I…” Fredrick just stood there while Pinkie was babbling on and on.
Fredrick grabbed her mouth and said “Ok now to answers your first question my name is Fredrick.” He let go of her mouth and stood up again.
Pinkie then said “Great I need to throw you a party I… Oh I know…” she then ran off.
Fredrick thought “What just happened and why does she smell like cotton candy.”
Pinkie ran in front of him and said “cotton candy… oh that is the new shampoo I am using.”
Fredrick said “well that makes sense… wait a second did I just think that or say that.”
Fredrick continued on his way confused and guessing.
Fredrick got into town he started looking for the ingredients needed.
He was staring at the town hall when he tripped and fell onto of something. Fredrick got up and saw he tripped over a white pony with a purple mane.
Fredrick then helped up her and said “I am so sorry, it was all my doing please excuse me kind madam.”
She replied and fixed her mane “I was no trouble… OH MY.” Fredrick looked around but he did not see anything.
He said “what is it?”
The white pony yelled “Look at your jacket it is ruined you have to follow me.”
Fredrick felt a force start pushing him to a building. She opened the door and he was pushed in.
Fredrick was then pushed on to a platform surrounded by different clothing and fabric.
He then said “I hope this is no trouble.”
The white pony said “No, no trouble at all, by the way my name is Rarity.”
Fredrick replied “Nice to meet you Rarity.”
Rarity replied “Tut tut no moving.” Fredrick stood still as she took measurements of him.
This lasted for several minutes before she said “ok there I have my measurements I will have your suit and other clothing.
Fredrick then reached into his pocket and pulled out some money. He said “How much?”
Rarity said “These are for free because of how nice you have been to Fluttershy.” Fredrick blushed and walked out the door waving good bye.
Fredrick got the asparagus and started to look for apples. Fredrick had been walking for several minutes when he heard a voice say “These are the best apples in the whole of Ponyville.”
Fredrick started to walk in the direction of the voice. He then saw it was that pony in the hospital that talked with that American accent. He walked up to her and her said “Well Howdy partner you looking for some apples.” Fredrick nodded.
she said “You have come to the right place my friend I sell the best apples in all of Ponyville.”
Fredrick started to pull out the money from his pocket, but she stopped him and said “because you’re a nice fellow I will give you a bag of apples for free.”
She handed the apples to Fredrick. Fredrick then said “I never got your name friend.”
She replied “My name is applejack.”
She gripped Fredrick’s hand with her hoof and started to shake it up and down very hard. After couple seconds he felt his brain had suffered an earth quake. Fredrick then tried to retain his balance after that hard effect on his brain. He waved good bye and started to walk back to Fluttershy’s cottage.
He was walking for several minutes before he was tackled to the ground. A pony was standing on his back saying” Try anything with Fluttershy I Rainbow dash will make it so that not even your airplane could save you.” He felt the pony get off his back and fly away. He got up and saw a pony with cyan hair flying away.
Fredrick thought “She is still mad that I had hurt her, I better watch my back.” He picked up his things and started back to Fluttershy’s cottage.
Fredrick arrived at Fluttershy’s cottage he was jumped by a small pink ball. He looked down and he saw that Fluttershy was latched to left leg. He chuckled to himself as Fluttershy got off of him. She blushed and hid her face behind her mane as he said “At least I know that I am cared for.”
Fluttershy looked up and down at Fredrick and said “what happened you’re all dirty.”
Fredrick scratched the back of his head and said “well… you see Rainbow Dash still does not like me very much.”
Fluttershy then said “I am so sorry for Dash, but I am glad you are safe come in and you can clean yourself off.”
Fredrick unloaded his things in the kitchen and Fluttershy was preparing a bath for him in his room. Fredrick walked up stairs and Fluttershy walked out of his room and went outside to feed the animals.
Fredrick closed the door and took off his clothing. He was in the bath for several minutes before he put his clothes back on and walked back down stairs.
He got to work on the dinner cooking, cutting, and arranging the stuff for the meal.
When Fluttershy walked in the lights were off and the only light was coming from some candles in the kitchen. She walked to the kitchen and saw Fredrick.
He said “madam your seat is here.” Fredrick pulled out a chair to the table. Fluttershy sat down in one of the chairs and saw there was a full dinner set and roses in a vase.
Fredrick got the meals. Fredrick poured her some water and sat down. Fredrick and Fluttershy started eating.
After a couple minutes Fluttershy asked “does this meal have…” her voice was trailing off.
Fredrick replied “: what meat, no, no, no I would not feed you meat.”
Fredrick said “this meal marinated vegetables.”
After a couple minutes of conversing Fredrick got up and went to the kitchen.
After a couple seconds he was back with a pie it made Fluttershy drool a bit. Fredrick set down the pie and cut a piece for Fluttershy.
He handed the piece to Fluttershy and she chowed down on the pie. He then proceeded to clean up the food and plates. Fluttershy was yawning and was having a hard time staying awake.
Fredrick picked up Fluttershy and carried her to her room. He placed her on her bed and stood there. Fredrick thought “She looks so happy.”
He then tipped toed out of her bed room and cleaned up the rest of the things of the dinner.
He then went upstairs and fell asleep on his bed.