• Published 23rd Jan 2024
  • 264 Views, 17 Comments

The Vampire Prince of the Night - Big Imagination E



Join the Rainbooms and Octavia as they head to the Manehatten theater to enjoy the music and uncover a mystery about this Night Ghost.

  • ...
7
 17
 264

A New Future for a Vampire

The final week of the finally month passed and we see everyone getting on to the buses and were about to head back home. With Octavia and Nightshadow they were saying their final words before she had to leave. And since it was daytime Nightshadow wore the special necklace that Twilight made so his skin won't burn to a crisp in daylight. And he hasn't noticed it at all.

"Well this is it I guess." Nightshadow replied.

"Yeah. Even though were dating now I still have to return to Canterlot City. But I promise to come and visit when I can." Octavia said.

"I know you will keep that promise. So thank you for coming here to learn about the magic of theatre. And I hope to see you around my angel." Nightshadow said.

But when he was about to head inside.....

"Whoa hang on Nightshadow! Where do you think you're going?" Flash asked.

"I'm going back in the theater, to my lair. No one really can accept me for a vampire. Even if I'm dating the most beautiful musician in the world." Nightshadow said sadly.

"Well that is gonna change Nightshadow. I received word from the students that they want you joining them back in Canterlot City. They want to be friends with you. And as for Octavia she would love nothing more than to have you staying with her in the city." Celestia replied.

Nightshadow couldn't believe his eyes. They all wanted Nightshadow to join them in the city and they want to be friends with him.

"You...you did all this for me?" Nightshadow asked.

"Yes darling. You've been in the dark for too long and we want to bring you in the light. Come join us and you'll have the best live with us." Fleur answered.

"Yeah! Come aboard man!" Flash begged.

Soon everyone cheered and chanted for Nightshadow to join them on the bus. Nightshadow was so happy that he now has friends and a lover at last. For him to receive such special treatment was a dream come true for him. Then he smiled and responded.

"Wait right here!" Nightshadow replied.

He turned into spirit energy and and went down to his lair and packed everything he needed. Like his art collection, his quill and paper, the candles, and even his favorite blanket on the bed. He then returned with all his stuff packed and everyone started getting giddy as they knew what he was gonna say.

"You got room on the bus? I'm coming to the city!" Nightshadow replied.

Then everyone cheered and Celestia let Nightshadow on the bus. Once on he placed his bags in the back of the bus and sat down in an empty seat. Then Octavia came in and saw her boyfriend and went to the seat he was in and sat down next to him and wrapped her arm around him.

"Nightshadow. I'm so happy that you are going to be staying with me in Canterlot City. Now we'll never be apart again." Octavia smiled.

"Me too Octavia. And I'm glad that I now have friends and you. I love you Octavia Melody." Nightshadow said.

"I love you too my vampire prince." Octavia responded.

Then they shared another passionate kiss and everyone adored the scene and then faced Principal Celestia for her final announcement before they head home.

"I hope everyone had a wonderful experience at the Manehattan Theater. And I officially like to welcome Nightshadow to our family at Canterlot City." Celestia started as everyone clapped.

"Just keep in mind that in the very near future you might like to be a stage performer or director for when you grown up and step into life on your own one day. Well I'm glad everyone got to experience the wonders of theatre. But like all field trips this has to come to an end. But don't worry there will be more in the future. Now let's head home." Celestia finished.

"And Nightshadow? That necklace I gave you is to prevent you from getting sunburn and you don't have to worry about being alone anymore." Twilight said.

"Thanks Twilight. Though are you sure that everyone in Canterlot City will accept me for who I am?" Nightshadow asked.

"We promise. They will accept you. And we all promise to make sure that you get all the love and friendship you need. So welcome to the family and we hope you enjoy your new life in Canterlot City." Sunset assured.

Nightshadow smiled and Octavia pulled him in for one final kiss before the bus began moving.

Celestia sat down in a seat and the bus began moving and Octavia and Nightshadow both hugged each other and we zoom out seeing the buses heading back to Canterlot City. Knowing that Nightshadow will be living there too things were gonna be happy and different for him and his new lover. And that my friends ends this romantic tale how Octavia and Nightshadow got together and how a Peacelighter vampire can be friendly if you gave him a chance.

The End.

Author's Note:

I hoped you enjoyed this romantic tale. Comment down what your favorite part is and what you liked about it! Brony on!!

Comments ( 2 )

great story mate keep it up cant wait for the next story:pinkiehappy::twilightsmile:

11815459
My thoughts exactly dude. He tried to warn her about this.

Login or register to comment