• Published 23rd Jan 2024
  • 264 Views, 17 Comments

The Vampire Prince of the Night - Big Imagination E



Join the Rainbooms and Octavia as they head to the Manehatten theater to enjoy the music and uncover a mystery about this Night Ghost.

  • ...
7
 17
 264

Secrets and Dinner

Outside the Manehattan Theater Octavia was crying because a certain rainbow girl ruined her night. She cried thought that she was gonna have the best Masquerade night of her life. But then all of a sudden Rainbow had to come in and ruin that special moment. She was very upset. On top of that she thought that the necklace Nightshadow gave her was cursed but really it wasn't. She could not have been more upset then she was now. Then the Rainbooms, Vinyl and Nightshadow came out of the door and found Octavia crying on the steps.

"Octavia. Are you all right?" Sunset asked.

"Physically yes. Emotionally no. I can't believe that Rainbow ruined my night and attacked Nightshadow again. Why did she have to ruin my night?" Octavia cried.

"Were sorry that Rainbow caused this. Honestly I don't know why she won't accept the fact that Nightshadow is a vampire but is not causing harm." Applejack said.

"I know why." Nightshadow said as the girls looked at him.

"You do darling? Why is that?" Rarity asked.

"Because she's too blind by rage to see the truth of me. When I was a little boy I used to have a family. My father was a kind man and always cared. Even my mother cared. But then one day a fire started in the castle where I used to live and killed her. My father was lucky to be alive. But it was cut short when someone stabbed him and he died but not after he gave me his immortality. Not wanting to die I searched for a place to stay in hopes of being accepted. But so far no luck. And when things couldn't be worse a mob formed and tried killing me when all I wanted was a home and make friends. No matter how hard I tried no one would give me the respect and friendship. I was scared, desperate and all alone. I was homeless at that time and that's when I met Madame Violet. She took me in and that's was how I learned the arts of theatre. I also learned how to master my powers. But deep down I was still alone. So not wanting to be a bad guy I vowed to use my powers for good. But it would seem that not everyone can accept me in the ways I think are most important." Nightshadow explained.

The Rainbooms couldn't help but cry a little. Hearing everything that Nightshadow went through was heartbreaking. It's no wonder why he was trying to help everyone achieve the arts of theatre. All he wanted was a few friends.

"So that's why you didn't harm any of us. You just wanted friends and maybe a lover. You wanted to feel like you belong here with us." Applejack said.

"Yes. But it seems like Rainbow doesn't want me too." Nightshadow replied.

"You don't need to worry about that. Rainbow is getting her punishment as we speak. But we were wondering if there's anyway we can make up for this." Twilight offered.

"Thanks but there's no telling that Rainbow will ruin that too." Octavia said sadly.

"No she won't Octavia. Because we think that you and Nightshadow deserve a night to yourselves. And we swear that we will keep Rainbow from running off to attack him. We promise." Sunset responded.

"Well girls if you make that promise it would be wise to do your best to keep it like you meant it." Nightshadow reminded them.

"We Pinkie Promise! Cross our hearts, hope to die, stick a cupcake in our eye!" Pinkie promised.

Octavia was still upset after everything that has happened. But if the Rainbooms are willing to keep the promise then she took their word for it.

"Ok girls. I trust you. Now please make sure Rainbow doesn't come and ruin this." Octavia said.

"We swear that we will keep Rainbow from ruining another special night with Nightshadow. Now you go have fun and enjoy a nice dinner okay?" Vinyl asked.

Octavia nodded and she and Vinyl hugged. When they separated the Rainbooms all headed inside leaving Nightshadow and Octavia all by themselves.

"So shall we head to dinner my dear?" Nightshadow asked.

"Yes. Let's go. I really need something to eat after all this." Octavia answered.

"Come. I know a good place for dinner." Nightshadow said.

He took her hand and they headed off for dinner.


After a few minutes we see them at this fancy restaurant sitting at a table enjoying their meal. Octavia felt a little better from that. But she can only hope that things will start to return to normal. And hope that Rainbow doesn't come here and ruin the meal. But lucky for her she didn't see any signs of Rainbow.

“Are you feeling better now dear?” Nightshadow asked.

“Yes. I thank you for this meal. That was generous of you Nightshadow. I feel so much better.” Octavia answered.

“Your welcome Octavia. Lemme get you back to the theater.” Nightshadow offered.

So the two left the restaurant and headed straight to the theater. Octavia kissed him on the cheek and went to her room and Nightshadow turned into spiritual energy and returned to his secret lair. Once in there he began to remember the wonderful memories he made with Octavia. But he then remembered that Rainbow was still pissed and thought that he needed to do something about her. He frowned at the thought and became angry.

“Rainbow keeps accusing me of being a bad person. Well you know what? I really didn’t want to do this but she left me no choice. Let it be war upon you.” Nightshadow said.

He went to his stand he saw and grabbed a sword. If he was gonna protect Octavia then he needed to do everything he could to protect her. Even if he needed to be a little…..violent.

Author's Note:

Looks like Rainbow pushed his anger too far. Now only she and the other Rainbooms and help prevent him from going insane. Stay tune