• Published 23rd Jan 2024
  • 264 Views, 17 Comments

The Vampire Prince of the Night - Big Imagination E



Join the Rainbooms and Octavia as they head to the Manehatten theater to enjoy the music and uncover a mystery about this Night Ghost.

  • ...
7
 17
 264

Apologies, Forgiveness and A New Foe

Another month has passed and everyone is preparing for their big play. Rarity is working on the costumes, Octavia finished her music thanks to Nightshadow helping, and everyone is helping out by building the set. Now they aren't practicing for the play just yet cause it's still early. As for Rainbow she took long and hard to think of how she messed up big time the past two months and was immediately in regret and guilt. And Octavia's feeling so much better when she heard from the other Rainbooms that Rainbow finally learned the truth about Nightshadow.

In the bedroom we see the Rainbooms and the class as they were planning and discussing something special for him.

"So we all now know that Nightshadow is not quite a evil vampire. I think that we need to plan something special to show him that we want to be friends with him." Twilight said.

"Well I was thinking that we can have him hang out with the guys and see if we have anything in common with him." Flash suggested.

"Sure. Or see if we can get a gift for him since he gave Octavia that necklace. Though I still couldn't believe that he made that through magic." A girl named Trixie said.

"Oh please. I think that we should leave this creep in the dark." A new voice said.

Everyone gasped and turned to the source of the voice. It was a man with teal skin, blonde hair in a bun all messy, magenta eyes, and a picture of two feathers on the shirt. He also wore a black jacket. His name was Zephyr Breeze. Octavia gasped and frowned when she heard him.

"And why would we do that Zephyr?" Octavia asked.

"Because you said he's a vampire. In my opinion a vampire can never really be friendly towards us. And Octavia? I could be wrong but I believe that you were starting to develop feelings for this creature." Zephyr said.

"Zephyr. You know darn well that he's not evil. He was just misunderstood. He's a kind being and we need to thank him for the stuff he did." Octavia replied.

"She's right. Plus even though he killed Blueblood he had a reason." Fleur added.

"Yeah man. And you really don't wanna piss him off again. Blueblood got that fate and you really don't wanna see that happen." Soarin replied.

"And don't even think about trying to flirt with his girl. You do that and he's gonna be extremely pissed." Rumble warned.

"I think you are all bluffing. I think that all this the past two months was an act and nothing tragic really happened." Zephyr denied.

"Are you serious right now? You're acting like nothing has happened. You clearly saw Blueblood die and all the stuff that he did. Why are you trying to act like nothing has happened?" Octavia wondered.

"Because I think that all this that happened was all an act. And besides if you haven't keep rejecting me then none of this would happen." Zephyr said.

"Zephyr you damn know why I kept rejecting you. You were too stubborn to see the very little things in front of you. And I couldn't stand your stubbornness. That and you are clearly unattractive. So I had to do what's right. And you clearly haven't got over me. Deal with it." Octavia responded.

Zephyr could only frowned and made his way out. The others all watched him leave and then turned their attention back to the Rainbooms.

"Thank goodness he's gone. I really hate that guy." Rainbow said in relief.

"What a sore moron. Ok anyways. So what should we plan for Nightshadow?" Soarin asked.

"Well we can all plan a friendship party for him and show him that we want to be friends with him and make him feel like he belongs with us." Fluttershy suggested.

"That's actually a good idea Fluttershy. But who's gonna go get him?" Rara asked.

"Lemme go get him." Rainbow offered.

"And how do we know that you aren't going to beat him up again?" Sunset asked.

"Wait. I actually took some time to think and you were right. All of you. I fucked up big time and I think I should go and apologize to him and make amends. I owe him a big apology." Rainbow said.

Everyone took some time to think about what she said and if she really wanted to apologize then they would know. After a few minutes they had an answer.

"Ok Rainbow. Go find him and apologize. But if under any circumstances that you attack him one more time then things will get ugly." Octavia warned.

"Noted. I learned that the hard way. I'll go find him." Rainbow said sheepishly.

So Rainbow took off and went to go look for Nightshadow and apologize while everyone else was preparing for the friendship party.


She finally arrived at the giant mirror as it slowly slid open, a mist swirls from within, and out came Nightshadow. He saw Rainbow and wondered what she was doing here.

"Hello Nightshadow." Rainbow started.

"Rainbow Dash. I see you came alone. You didn't come to beat me up again have you?" Nightshadow asked.

"No not this time. Lemme say what I can here to say. I know we got off on the wrong foot when we met and things were said that shouldn't have been said. I want to apologize for being a total grade A asshole to you." Rainbow confessed.

"That's... That's wonderful that you want to apologize. In fact it was all I was waiting to hear." Nightshadow smiled.

"I know. And I swear to never hurt you again for I totally now understand your true potential. The girls told me that you had a bad childhood and you were only trying to make friends. I should have been supporting you the whole time but I didn't. And I'm so very sorry for being a jerk to you. I hope you forgive me." Rainbow worried.

Nightshadow smiled as he sees Rainbow finally learning her lesson and he hugged her as a way of saying he forgives her.

"I forgive you Rainbow. So why is it that you came to get me?" Nightshadow asked.

"Well everyone is planning a little friendship party for you. And I thought I come to get you so you can join us. Do you wanna join?" Rainbow asked.

"Sure. It's the least I can do." Nightshadow answered.

Rainbow smiled and led him to the party. After a few minutes they arrived and everyone cheered at his arrival. Then the party truly began. We see many of the Canterlot High students enjoying a drink and talking to each other sharing conservations. Even Nightshadow joined in and started to socialize with the gang. He even hanged out with Flash and his crew for some guy time. And he even joined Rara and her friends on discussing some songs she can sing later on when she performs a show. This lasted for a while til Nightshadow and Octavia met once more and held each other close and looked in each other's eyes. Everyone smiled at this romantic scene.

"Thank you for joining us Nightshadow." Octavia smiled.

"Your welcome dear." Nightshadow replied.

“Oh how touching!” A voice said

Everyone gasped, as they turned quickly toward the entrance of the hallway. Zephyr Breeze himself strolled in, with a wicked smile on his face.

“I always cry at joyful parties,” He said sarcastically.

"Who is that guy?" Nightshadow asked.

"That's Zephyr. The creepiest guy and stalker of the whole school." Octavia answered.

"Then it's a good thing I brought my sword. Octavia stay with me and don't run." Nightshadow said.

Octavia nodded and she stayed with Nightshadow as he prepared to draw out his sword. Zephyr smirked and kept walking.

"Oh look at that. She has found her prince charming. How adorable is that?" Zephyr mocked.

Everyone else looked at him angrily, as he slowly approached.

“Our young lovers, together at last. Surely now they can live happily ever after. But you forget… she’s still my girl and mine alone for the taking!”

Zephyr roughly yanked Octavia back to his side, slowly backing away.

“I’ll not leave here empty handed!” He growled.

Nightshadow saw Octavia in trouble and unleashed his sword of spirit energy.

"Let her go you creep! I already dealt with the nastiness of Blueblood and I will face you too!" Nightshadow yelled.

"Oh really? So you wanna fight is that it?" Zephyr asked as he saw a sword on the wall and grabbed it. He then placed it across Octavia's neck as she gasped while her friends watched.

"Is he insane?! Let her go Zephyr!" Vinyl shouted.

"Never! Not until I rid of this freakish vampire and win her heart so I can finally have a soulmate!!" Zephyr said.

Then a rainbow blur came and hit him in the back of the head causing him to loosen his grip and and got punched in the face. Rainbow was the one to attack him. But then as she was about to land another punch Zephyr used his sword and slashed Rainbow in the back making her yell in pain and fell to the ground. The Rainbooms gasped seeing that.

"RAINBOW!!" They yelled in unison.

They all went to Rainbow and checked on her to see if she was gonna be okay. Nightshadow witnessed the whole thing and when he turned back to Zephyr he growled and his blood began to boil.

"You just made a grave mistake beehive. You threatened to force Octavia into a relationship. Now you injured Rainbow. That really pisses me off. Now you will face my full wrath and I will dispose your life!!!" Nightshadow declared pointing the sword at him.

Then everyone got ready to see the fight of Nightshadow and Zephyr Breeze. And most of them hoped that Nightshadow will win. Octavia is counting on him.

Author's Note:

You made a fatal mistake doing that Zephyr! Now face his wrath!!!!