• Published 20th Jan 2024
  • 2,274 Views, 54 Comments

Spitfire's Day Off - Soaring



It's Spitfire's day off and she doesn't know how to spend it. So, she goes to visit her favorite human, who just so happens to be free as well.

  • ...
7
 54
 2,274

Where She Found Love

“...and that’s pretty much the majority of Canterlot’s hotspots. Not that we got to see how busy they were because everypony was heading home, but hey, better to know where they are in case you stop by again, y’know?”

Spitfire smiled. “Thanks, Anon. I know you didn’t mean for us to take the more scenic route, but it was nice to finally see the Canterlot Library.”

“Hey, you were the one who caved and decided to see some other parts of Canterlot. You were totally lying that you were tired, right?”

“N-No! I’m… I’m tired. It’s just, I was worried about you walking still and—”

Anon snorted. “I know. Seeing me like that really put you into Captain mode, didn’t it?”

“Yeah…” Spitfire said, hanging her head. Her ears laid comfortably back against her head. “But hey, I guess it was a cramp that you needed to walk off.”

“Humans are pretty resilient. What sounds like the end of the world most likely isn’t the end of the world.”

“Well, you’re not wrong. That definitely sounded worse than a cramp.”

“Charlie horses are the bane of my existence!” Anon declared, making Spitfire giggle.

She shook off the itching feeling she felt on her back, even quickly flitting her wings to make sure it wasn’t her wing joints aching. Thankfully, they weren’t. She hadn’t needed to fly anyways. It was really her hooves that were aching, after all.

Spitfire and her ‘loyal and mentally promoted to stallionfriend’ (whatever they call them for humans, she did not know), had navigated their way out of Canterlot’s more densely populated section of the city and were a few steps away from the castle grounds entrance. They had taken the scenic route to really get the rest of the Canterlot experience, but that experience was more of a, ‘Here’s the Art Gallery, where ponies can look at paintings for a while, and, oh, here’s the Auction House, in case you wanted to spend more money on the same paintings that were from the Art Gallery…’ approach, where Anon injected his own thoughts into it. That made the tour way more… interesting to Spitfire, as she was really invested in her human’s perspective.

After all, he was not only an alien, but he was also very… eloquent with his choice of words. She wanted to know more of what he thought. And how that correlated to Canterlot was only circumstantial. He’d take a pause to really get a landmark down if he cared about it. She had mentally noted each one he didn’t skim over, but the one that took her a bit to understand was actually the Canterlot Train Station. For what she gathered, he didn’t care about the station. He just wanted to signal to her that he wanted to visit her next time, and he hinted heavily at getting a train ticket. She definitely was not planning their next date in her head because of that. Not one bit.

“Spitty?”

“Hmm?”

Anon craned his head toward her, his gaze searching her face. “Head in the clouds?”

Spitfire chuckled. “No, no. Just thinking is all.”

“Guess I was close.” Anon smirked. “Alright there, Starswirl’s student. I’ll let you go back to thinking about the magical world of books.”

She groaned inwardly. “If I was a protege of Starswirl’s, I’d need a horn, Anon.”

“Fair point.”

Her goofball turned back to where they were walking, which was definitely not anywhere near the Canterlot Library. They were currently walking towards the central entrance of Canterlot Castle. There were stairs that greeted them, and they were about to walk up them, when Spitfire had a thought lingering in the back of her mind.

Something was missing. That something was definitely not something she was willing to let go.

She didn’t want this little date of theirs to end.

“Hey Anon?”

The human looked down at her and tilted his head. “Yeah?”

Spitfire yawned a bit, before licking her lips. “Is there anything else that I need to know about Canterlot?”

Anon paused and tapped his chin. “Not sure. I mean, I showed you the different libraries and art galleries there were. There are other places too, like the Opera House, but it’s not… it’s not as cool as some of the other places.”

“Yeah, I get you,” Spitfire said, before letting out a brief blow.

He picked up on her little displeasure, if his idle hum gave fruit to anything. Yet, when they went up the few steps, Anon stopped her, her muzzle bumping right into his hand.

Spitfire rubbed her face. “Anon, what gives?”

Anon turned and smiled. “I found one more place that we need to go to.”

“Where?” Spitfire asked, her ears flicking upward. She looked around and didn’t notice anything in particular.

“Don’t worry, just trust me, Spitty!” Anon replied, running into the night.

Spitfire found herself galloping behind Anon as he led them deeper into the castle grounds. Surrounding them were gardens of all sizes. Flowers were full and in bloom, while paths etched in the ground swirled and bended chaotically in front of them. Where was he taking her?

Eventually, the path wound itself toward a giant garden, filled with sculptures that stood taller than the one that Soarin knocked over. She tilted her head. Was he taking her here?

Sure enough, her hunch was validated as Anon skidded to a halt. He looked behind him and caught her as she did the same. “We’re here.”

“Wasn’t expecting you to just suddenly take off!”

“Sorry,” Anon apologized, trying to smile but ending up with his lips twitching. He held her close as he explained, “I just like to keep you on the tips of your hooves. Come on, let’s sit over there.”

He pointed at a nearby bench and began to walk over to it. Spitfire followed suit, taking a deep shaky breath. Couldn’t they have just gone inside to do this instead? What’s the difference?

Sighing, Spitfire watched as Anon sat down before patting his lap. “You coming?”

“Of course I am,” she said, glaring at him. She carefully hopped onto the bench and sat down. “So, why did you bring me here?”

“Just wanted to show you where I actually found myself when I first dropped into Equestria.”

“Wait…” Spitfire soaked in what he said, eyes blinking and gaze steady. Suddenly she gasped. “You were found here?

Anon nodded. “No recollection of anything. Just here. In the gardens. At night. I woke up to see a bunch of fireflies around me and I thought I was back home and had accidentally fallen asleep at the park.” He looked out as if he was taken back to that time… “It’s surreal, really. Waking up to a place you didn’t think you’d be at. Only to be scared shitless when you realize you aren’t where you thought you were.” Anon solemnly laughed, his weak chuckle making her lean closer to him. “I remember being so worried, wondering where my family was. I didn’t know that I was just yanked away from Earth and placed here. Abducted in a park, can you believe that?”

Spitfire scooted closer to him, her ears now splayed against her head. She quietly laid her head down on his pant leg. “I’m sorry you had to go through that, Anon.”

She felt his hand grace her mane right for once. He petted her mane softly, earning him a mewl from her. “It’s… okay. I’ve come to grips that I’m most likely stuck here forever. That’s why I’m partial to this whole dating thing with you, Spitty.”

Spitfire’s ears perked up again. “Are you sure?”

“Yeah. I remember what I said to you when you were sick. You just have to let me figure this out. I mean… it shouldn’t be too hard, right?”

“Considering you froze in place at the comic store, I think you’re starting to figure it out,” Spitfire replied, giggling behind her forehoof. “I don’t know if you caught all of what I did today, though.”

“Eh, I can read you but not all of you, I guess,” Anon said, putting a hand behind his neck. He scratched it and sighed. “I’m glad you and I are dating now. It’s great to be dating someone that I’m friends with.”

“Same to you, big guy,” she said, before humming happily to herself.

The two sat in silence for a moment. Maybe this was what love felt like. Spitfire hadn’t felt this in so long that it had felt so foreign to her. Yet here she was, basically cuddling with her partner in a garden. It was not terribly cold out, it was just right. All it needed was some natural lighting and—

Spitfire’s eyes widened. A blink in the dark burned happily. Then it stopped.

Was that what she thought it was?

It sparked again in response.

“Anon! Look.”

Anon looked to where she was pointing her hoof, and suddenly, as if on cue, a swarm of fireflies danced all around them, blinking happily.

“Wow…” Anon said, his goofy smile telling her all she needed to know.

“Looks like the fireflies are out now. It’s like they were watching us or something.”

“Guess so…”

Anon looked down at her, and she was still looking up at him. Slowly, Anon’s face moved closer to hers, and if his hand cupping her cheek was anything, he was definitely making his move on her. She closed her eyes and reached up to reciprocate. Was this…

“I can’t believe my sister of all ponies told me that I had to go check on the gardens at this hour! What am I going to need to do here and—whoa!

Spitfire and Anon froze before turning to the sudden intruder. It was Princess Luna, who was also frozen in place.

Of all ponies to ruin a moment! It was a princess.

Spitfire groaned. “Hello, Princess Luna.”

The princess shook her head. “Hello Spitfire… I am sorry to intrude on such a moment.”

Anon shook his head and let go of Spitfire’s cheek, choosing to lean back. “You weren’t intruding on us, Lulu.”

“Nonsense, I definitely was. I should’ve kept my volume down or noticed you both sooner. Also, Anon, why do you choose to call us by that name?”

Her human chuckled. “Because I know it gets under your skin if I say it.”

“Why of course it does! That nickname is only reserved for my sister to say. You saying it makes me feel like you’re belittling me!” Princess Luna complained, stomping her hoof firmly on the dirt path. She approached closer and sat on her flanks. She hung her head low. “I am sorry though, verily. If I may ask, are you now an item?”

Spitfire nodded. “Yes, Princess. We are.”

A blush filtered its way onto her face, or at least what it felt like. Luna mirrored her for a moment, before she smiled. “I am happy that Anon finally found somepony to share himself with.”

“You are?” Anon tilted his head.

“Why the confusion, Anon? Do you believe me to be a liar?”

“No,” Anon replied, chuckling in-between his words. “I just couldn’t imagine you saying that!”

“Just because I made your neck twice as long as what you call a giraffe’s does not mean that I hate you!”

“Don’t remind me.” He held his hand up at her. “I still have nightmares that my neck will suddenly go elastico one day.”

Spitfire chuckled behind her hoof. “Could you record it next time? I need to see this live.”

Anon glared at her, but Princess Luna on the other hoof looked like she was about to bust out laughing, holding herself with her forehooves. “I will ensure to print the memory in your dreams, Spitfire.”

“Please consider promoting yourself to acquaintance, Luna.” Anon interrupted, his brows furrowing.

“A promotion? That sounds like a demotion to me, Princess!” Spitfire nudged her human as she said it.

Princess Luna gawked at him, before crossing her forehooves against her chest. “The blatant disrespect! Do not treat me like you do our nephew!”

Anon groaned. “Don’t remind me of him either. If he was French in the old days, he would have deserved the guillotine.”

“Luckily, he’s not Prench because a guillotine doesn’t sound so great,” Spitfire remarked, wincing.

Princess Luna smirked. “I do know the ways of the old forms of execution. However, I do believe that method may be messier than my sister would allow.”

“She’d allow a non-messy execution?” Anon said with wide eyes.

Spitfire felt a bead of sweat suddenly race down her face. Princess Luna wasn’t serious, was she?

She waved a hoof nonchalantly at her and her human. “No, that was also in jest. Ahem, pardon me. My humor stems from ages long ago.”

“Don’t quit your day job, Luna,” Anon said, rolling his eyes.

“You mean night job—”

“Yeah, that too. Speaking of, why are you out here?”

Princess Luna sighed as Spitfire let Anon lead the conversation. “I am unsure. My sister said I was to look for somepony, but I guess she meant you, Anon.”

“Why is she looking for me?”

“Well, I do not know. She did look a bit agitated, probably because she had to conduct Day Court alone.” Princess Luna blinked and looked between the two of them. “Did she give you a day off? I do not recall you submitting PTO for today…”

Spitfire turned to raise a brow at him. “Anon…”

Anon threw his hands up in the air. “I thought when she said ‘Anon, take the rest of the day off’ she meant I could actually take the rest of the day off!”

Princess Luna rolled her eyes. “My dear sister needs to learn to word herself better while she’s under duress.”

“Duress?”

“She’s… attempting to coerce the Griffon Kingdom in fair trade, but they have been rather… obtuse with everything. She’s bogged herself down as of late.”

“I am aware of that, but how does that relate—”

“She’s out of sorts, for sure. She probably relies on you more than you know, Anon.”

Anon looked down at Spitfire, like he was searching for something in her eyes. She gulped and tilted her head. “Anon?”

He sighed and looked back up at Princess Luna. “I guess she wants to have a chat with me, huh?”

She nodded. “Post haste, if you are inclined. But I believe I can return to her with news that you are with company tonight and will speak with her tomorrow?”

Anon hummed to himself, tapping his chin. Just what was he thinking?

Then Spitfire heard him say something that made her turn into twenty different shades of red:

“Yeah, you can even tell her it’s Spitfire. Celestia’s going to want to know all the details, so at least it’ll ease her in and—”

“Hold up, you’re okay with telling ponies about us?”

That made Anon cup her cheek and pet her mane with a smile on his face. “Of course, Spitty. I am more than okay with that. Are you?”

Spitfire paused before nodding and nuzzling into his hand. “Yeah… Yeah I’m cool with that. Just make sure I’m there so that they don’t think you’re lying.”

“Good call.” Anon sighed and closed his eyes for a moment.

Princess Luna squealed. “Oh, you two are adorable! Okay, Anon. I’ll return to her now and let her know that you will meet with her tomorrow morning. She’ll be so happy about this, I’ll have to make sure she does not want to rush over to your room tonight to ask all about it.”

Anon blinked. “Well tell her that she needs to wait tomorrow. After all, Spitty said it herself: she wants to be there. So, that means this date isn’t over.”

Princess Luna slightly scrunched up for a moment, before her eyes widened. She coughed into her foreleg. “W-Well, it appears I have overstayed my welcome. You two have a wonderful night!”

“Thank you, Princess,” Spitfire said, while Anon chose to wave at her.

“See you around, Lulu!”

Spitfire saw the scoff that she gave him, and laughed.

“Well, that went as well as I could have hoped,” Anon said dryly.

Spitfire chuckled some more before giving him another nuzzle, this time in the crook of his neck. “Think of the positives: at least she’s not against us being together.”

“True…”

“Besides, I’ll be there with you tomorrow. You’re not alone, Anon.”

“Yeah, you’re right.” Anon wrapped his arms around her before returning the gesture. “Since you’re staying the night, I’ll carry you to my room.”

Spitfire rolled her eyes. “You won’t let me walk beside you to retain my dignity?”

“Nope! You signed your dignity away when you and I became friends.”

“And now as your marefriend?”

Anon stopped and sucked in a deep breath. “Okay, you do have a point.” He sighed and plopped her back on the ground. “I probably should have thought of that when we were in the arcade—”

“Don’t worry. It was fine. You want everypony to know anyway, right?”

Her human nodded. “Yeah, but I wasn’t thinking about it like that at the time…”

She walked up right to his leg and rubbed against it happily. “Then don’t worry. Now lead the way, Anon. It’s getting late and I—” Spitfire was interrupted by her own yawn. “I am pretty tired.”

He surprisingly also yawned. Yawns were definitely contagious. “Thanks, I caught your yawn.”

“Gesundheit.”

Anon rolled his eyes before he turned around and walked into the castle.

Spitfire followed suit, her tail swishing as she walked.


“Hey, Spitty?”

She snorted forcibly at that nickname. “Yes, hon?”

Anon smiled. “We’re here.”

Her eyes widened. Had she been in her head the entire time? She shook her head away from that thought and stared at the door—er… doors.

“Wow…”

“Yeah, the double door is massive. Told Celestia that it’s a bit much, but she’s not changing them to my liking. Said it would ‘cost too much and waste her magic’. But hey, if she wants my room to have this large of an entrance, then by all means.” With that, he gripped on both handles and pulled back, swinging both doors wide open.

The nightlight that bathed the room in grandeur showed her how different it was compared to any other stallion’s room that she’s been in. It was… clean, surprisingly. At the end of the room was a giant golden bed that definitely matched one of royalty (which Anon totally wasn’t, but he was probably given the royal treatment). Meanwhile, a fancy couch sat over to the right, and a large bookcase and desk stood to her left. A cabinet stood tall as well near the corner of the room, and a dainty nightstand to the right of it.

The contrast between her expectations and reality was messing with Spitfire’s brain. She hadn’t been in his room ever since they’ve been friends, mostly because Anon was always over at her place or at one of the Wonderbolts' many events. So this was new territory for her. And now that she was his marefriend…

The word hit her like a freight train. Even if she did say it before… it didn’t hit her then. Now that she was here, really soaking it in, she started to feel her nerves fire all at once. She felt silly feeling this way, almost like a schoolfilly with her first crush, but now they’ve flown past that stage with no time to stop. It… made her feel nervous—no, anxious, if her shaking legs had anything to say about it. She hoped Anon didn’t notice, but when she turned to eye up Anon, she stifled a gasp.

He was watching her. He had probably seen her every move. Was… was he looking?

She didn’t know. She didn’t know and that made her curious. Curious enough to imagine her trying something, but not enough to act on it. She just looked at him, and he looked at her, the both of them attempting to get something out there in the open.

She opened her mouth to say what she wanted to ask and—

The doors interrupted her train of thought, as it had finally closed with a loud thud.

Anon shook his head. “Can’t believe that thing is that loud. It’s like I’m alerting every guard in the castle that I’m home.”

Spitfire chuckled behind her hoof before trotting up to him. “Lucky for them, they also know that you brought me here.”

“Yeah… yeah they do. It’s going to be very different with how they treat us now.”

“I wouldn’t worry about that, big guy. We’ll cross that bridge together when we get to it.” Spitfire hopped up and gave Anon a hug. “Besides, the night is still young, right?”

Anon’s face lit up like a stadium light. “Oh! Right! We probably should take a look at that comic I got from Poptart. You have it in your saddlebags, right?”

Spitfire nodded. “Yep, right in my saddle—hey!

The human scurried over to her side and unhitched the latch. He opened it and fiddled with the bag, making her feel his hand rubbing up against her flank through the leather. She sucked in a deep breath to counter the feeling, before looking over at him, now sporting not only the comic, but also her Lex.

She took off her saddlebags and laid them at the foot of the bed. “Hey, why did you take out Lex?”

Her human smiled. “Dude, he’s absolutely adorable—”

“I know, but I don’t want to forget him here!”

“Don’t worry, you won’t. I’ll make sure of it.” Anon sat the dognapped pup over by the nightstand, looking out the nearby window.

Spitfire rolled her eyes. “So, the comic?”

“Right, right!” Anon said, flipping through the comic. His eyes glazed over every page, before sighing. “Actually, are you sure you want to read this comic? I mean, it’s great and all but—”

“But what? You’re not in the mood to read it now?”

Anon slid the comic next to the rest of them in his bookshelf. He smirked. “Well, I don’t know about you, but Princess Luna interrupting us out there got me thinking…”

He stepped closer.

“...and don’t play coy. I know you flicked your tail at me in the arcade.”

Spitfire’s eyes widened. “Uh… Anon? What are you…”

Her human gulped and walked even closer. “And I know one thing’s for sure.”

She backed up as he approached, bumping her flanks against the foot of the bed. She kicked her saddlebags under the bed and looked up at Anon, her ears twitching at the sight of his half-lidded eyes. “And w-what’s that?”

Anon leaned down and grabbed her. “I feel the same way.”

“You… you do?”

“I don’t know about you, but I feel like making out for a little while.” He cupped her cheek as he hoisted her up in his arms. “You down?”

Her mind was racing just as much as her heart. “Are you serious?”

“As serious as a heart attack, Spitty,” he whispered, which made her shiver as his hand ran up her side and nearly brushed up against her wing. “But only if you’re cool with it. I don’t want to do anything that you don’t want.”

Those words rang in her ears. He was really serious about this, and the fact that he asked… he was teasing her with something that she wanted.

But was it too fast?

Spitfire tried to keep up her cool facade, choosing to give her human a smirk. “I wasn’t expecting you to pick up on that sneak peek I gave you at the arcade.”

Anon chuckled. “Well, it does help to know the Princess of Love. She pretty much gathered that I liked you to the point of wanting to be with you, so she gave me a few pointers...”

“She did?”

“Oh yeah, mostly innocent gestures and what not, but she also told me about the not-so-innocent ones. Sorry I lied about that.”

“I’ll let it slide just this once,” Spitfire said as she nuzzled into his chest.

“W-Well,” she heard him stutter as she moved up to rub against his neck. “She’ll probably explode into love dust when she hears t-that you and I are together.”

“Are you okay with that?”

“More than okay, actually,” Anon admitted, pulling her away from his chest. He stared into her eyes, giving her a warm smile. “And to be honest, Princess Cadance turning into magic love dust would also be worth recording. Snap a picture and send it to a tabloid to see how screwy the headline would be.”

Spitfire giggle-snorted. “Now that’s an article I would like to read!”

The two shared a brief laugh before realizing their position again.

“So, Spitty…”

“So…?”

“Are you down?”

Spitfire felt her heart jump again, while her face blossomed into crimson. She needed to give him an answer. And she knew what she wanted.

So, she took it. “If… If you want to, then sure. We can rain check the com—mmph!

She felt Anon’s lips grace hers. He kissed her softly, holding her close with his one hand while cupping her face with the other. She returned it just the same, her eyes fluttering to a close.

The kiss was not how she imagined it to be. It was warm and quite frankly, shiver-inducing. His lips melted into hers with unexpected softness. Spitfire thought since his lips were smaller than a stallions, it would not be as good as she wanted it to be. Instead, its impact dwarfed any possibility of competition. She couldn’t stop shaking from her nerves being set on fire as she pressed further into it, making her heart ramp up its pace. She tried to lick Anon’s upper lip, but he pulled away before she could, leaving her breathless.

She opened her eyes and was about to ask why he stopped when she was suddenly tossed into the air, her hooves flailing. She closed her eyes again, laughing all the while as she braced for impact. She landed with a loud pompf, landing in a mess of fluff and feathers, the pillows soaking in most of the blow. She sunk into it all before taking a peek at Anon.

There he was, his body overtaking her vision. He was looking down at her, smiling all the while.

“Hey.”

“Hey yourself.”

Anon smirked before leaning in to nuzzle her cheek. “Thank you.”

“For what?” Spitfire asked, furrowing her brows in concern.

“For being there for me as a friend.”

“Oh, you’re welcome,” Spitfire said, her heart swelling. “But I should be thanking you too.”

“Yeah, you better thank me. I am him after all.”

“Oh shut up and kiss me.”

Anon leaned forward and growled, “Gladly.”

He did. He kissed her again, except this time his form engulfed her, his arms wrapping around her. And she returned it, her wings extending to wrap around him too. Their legs and arms were now intertwined, while their dance of love continued, that softness returning to warm up her heart again.

Spitfire moaned at the sensation, before she pulled away from the kiss. She needed to say this. She needed to say this now.

“A-Anon.”

“Yeah?” he said, breathing heavily.

“I love you.”

Anon smiled. “I love you too, Spitfire.”

Spitfire took a deep breath and kissed him again. She wasn’t going to let this go.

Not now, not ever.

Author's Note:

And... that's all she wrote (for now).

I left room for a sequel if I feel the itch to do so.

Another song to add to the list:

Currents - Remember Me (listened to this one during last half/editing of this chapter)

Shoutout to the pre-readers (Rikkity, Chaospaladin, and Muggonny [Muggony did some pre-reading for this chapter only]) for making this fic actually see my stories page.

Also thank you everyone for reading! Going to be deciding on what Anon fic I'll write next. Got some ideas to play with. Anyone a fan of Coco Pommel?

For now, see you all next time!

Comments ( 20 )

11806165
Adorable Spitfire is best Spitfire.

Hope you enjoy the last chapter (posted just now).

11805691

Mike... what are you doing? No endorsing of light mode? I can't believe you.

This story is mine broooooooo

Fantastic story. You're a goddamn alchemist when it comes to great romance chemistry. You're really starting to warm me up to HiE fics.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to pre-read this. A well earned spot in my favorites bookshelf!

11806360
This is really high praise, thank you! Glad you've warmed up to HiEs just from reading something I've wrote. That is also high praise, holy shit!

Right back at you, man. Thanks for pre-reading the fic!

Are those chapter titles from song lyrics?

11806387
Unfortunately not. Actually the second chapter title is a nod to a much more known fic. I really should consider having chapters with song lyrics more often, but I rarely do it.

Amazing story! Very fun. had me genuinely waiting for the next chapter every time, I'm very specific when it comes to romance so I can tell you this was a great read. Thank you for the story!

11806659

Yes. Cheers.

pyxis.nymag.com/v1/imgs/5da/56c/3bf66ee5214cbd361855f0c79c1d7d8611-leo-toast-9.h473.w710.gif

11806447

Thank you for reading, and you're welcome! Happy that you enjoyed the fic. Love seeing when people are excited to see one of my fics update. :twilightsmile:

Good to also know that I'm getting the romance genre down. Always felt like I had stiff writing when writing romance, but I guess I don't from what Chaospaladin told me.

“Yeah, you better thank me. I am him after all.”

"They forgot I'm him
I'm the Him-ulation
I am Him Kardashian
Him-buktu
Him-on and Pumba
I got my DNA test back Turns out I'm 100% Himalayan!"

11807704
This is normal on a fic of mine. My friends love making my comments section look just as entertaining as my fics. :rainbowlaugh:

Hope you enjoy the rest of the fic! I'm happy you're enjoying the dynamic between them so far!

11807433
Yeeeee, she should've known better to drink Redbull :trollestia:

11807023
The Gospel of HIM made by HIMOTHY.

Hope you enjoyed the fic!

11807767
Dude, I loved the first and this one and can't wait to see what else you potentially cook up for the duo.

This is worthy of a squeal. Not enough Spitfire stories on the site.

L o v e it, great work!

11808068
Thank you! Glad you enjoyed both fics. :twilightsmile:

You're right, we need more Spitfire fics.

11808290
Thank you!! Happy you enjoyed it.

11807944
Thank you to you as well! Unfortunately this is all for now, although I will entertain a sequel to this one if I get the itch. I do have some other Character x Anon fics that are out of the sphere of what is out now in the works, so hope to see you around when those drop.

That sequel was amazing

11813900
Happy you enjoyed the sequel, WildFire! :twilightsmile:

This was… deep breath Magnifique

I’ve grown to like Spitfire quite a lot actually. Wish there were more stories with her, and I fully support a part 3 to this series

11815402
You’re welcome

11821228
Mad about what? The story? It’s great!

Login or register to comment