• Published 28th Dec 2011
  • 4,000 Views, 99 Comments

The Minecrafters Tales of Equestria [alpha] - Roland the Minecrafter



Minecraft meets Equestria, where legends come to life.

  • ...
3
 99
 4,000

Chapter 2 Part 2

here is the google doc version

The Minecrafter Part 2



“Why did you assault it? With cake no less!” Twilight cried.

“It was going to hurt Fluttershy!” the partier responded.

“Um," fluttershy mumbled, "no it wasn’t...”

“Oh! Looks like I’m a silly-billy! Let’s wake him up!” PinkiePie pulled out a potato (also out of nowhere) and slapped the creature with it.

“AUGH! ZOMBIE!” the creature pulled out his sword, half awake, and started to slash around, “Die zombie!” it wasn’t swinging at anything in particular, just slashing everywhere.

Finally, the creature opened its eyes, and looked around, “so it WASN’T just a dream!”

There was a silence, and then it said, “Soooooooo. Hi, my name is Zekkyou.”

Everypony looked at it in shock, after nearly killing everyone, it introduced itself. “What are you?” Rainbow cried.

The creature seemed shocked by this question, having never been asked that before. “Uh, I’m a human.”

Everypony once more cocked their head to the side in confusion, “you know, homo sapiens? Big, ape-like creatures? Thumbs?”




Zekkyou walked around the edge of the everfree, with Fluttershy by his side, “why do your friends not like me, Fluttershy?”

Fluttershy just walked on, in silence.

“I mean, they wanted to lock me up! Experiment on me! Said I was a ‘danger to Equestria!’ what IS Equestria anyway? A state, a country, or a planet?” Zekkyou sat on a large rock, “*sigh,* why must life be so bad?”

Fluttershy patted Zekkyou on the back, “It’s okay, it’s okay. Don’t worry. Everything is going to be fine.”

Zekkyou once more sighed, “Is there any plot of land you would mind if I build my home on?”

“I have a small patch of the everfree in my name. But I think that you should stay in my house.”

“No thank you, I would hate to intrude. Just show me the area, and I will just build my house there.”

“But I insist.” Fluttershy replied

“I insist also,” Zekkyou countered.

Fluttershy sighed. This new creature is strong headed. At least it tries to be kind. “Okay, but if you get cold, come inside. It's getting dark.”

After Fluttershy showed him the small patch of the everfree, she went to bed.

And Zekkyou got to work.

He pulled out the diamond axe, and chopped down a few dozen trees. Then he went on to build a house.

It wasn’t a great house, just a small, 2 story high box, with a bed, a small wheat/pumpkin farm, a cobblestone generator, and a small mine.

Zekkyou finished up the yellow carpet, and crawled into the bed he packed. This place isn’t that bad, he thought to himself, I might be able to get used to it…


It was growing to be dark, and Etho was walking towards the orchard he found. The orchard was of pure apple trees.

Etho, having not seen apple trees for 3 years either, looked at the endless row of trees in front of him. To him, it was a sight of beauty, wonder, and peace. There seemed to be no end in sight.

Etho pulled out his axe, and swung his diamond axe into the tree, breaking a meter3 area of the tree. The chopping of trees in this dimension worked the same way it worked in the real world. Though he put into wonder, is this the real world? Is the world I lived in the last few years just a land of imagination?

No, he thought to himself, that world is not a myth.

By the time he was done talking to himself, he had a full stack of wood and 4 stacks of apple tree saplings. He noticed a small stump where he chopped down the trees. He pulled out his diamond shovel, and hit the ground a few times, to find some roots. Etho chopped up the roots, to find that they did not drop logs, but sticks.

He dug up most of the small roots, when he heard a really loud explosion.


Applejack jumped out of her bed, and cried, “What was that ‘ere explosion?”


“I say Bertie! What the blue blazes just happened?”

“Ohh, I don’t know!”

“Well, looks like we won’t be able to sleep in the barn!”

“Wait… I KNOW! The pigs!”

“What about the pigs?”

“They were plotting! They planted TNT and a lever so that we would explode!”


Luna looked at the odd, tall, black, purple eyed creature that was standing in her observatory.

It was around twice the size of Luna, and looking straight at her, its maw agape, looking at her, STARING at her. It didn’t move. Luna didn’t move. They did nothing.

In the creatures’ hand, it held part of the wall.

Luna was not sure what it was, but she knew it was bad.

“WHAT ARTH THOU?” Luna cried.

The black creature did nothing.

“WHY ARTH THOUGH HERE?” Luna questioned.

It just stood there, with its cold, purple, unblinking eyes.

“THOUH SHALT LEAVE! OR SUFFER CONCEQUENCES WE SHALL BESTOW UPON THEE!”

It just stood there. Staring.

Luna looked away, and when she looked back, it had disappeared.

“That was peculiar. We must inquire Tia as to what hath happened.”



Deep in the rafters, a purple eyed creature was standing, trying to find the princess of the night.

Comments ( 56 )

THIS PLACE SMELLS OF PICKLES

"I'm sure this is all your fault somehow, Bertie!" :rainbowlaugh:
Yesh, good story is suddenly even better XD

ender man WHAT THE ********* IS GOING ON

OH GOD ENDERMAN. Ah who am I kidding, I love those guys. :rainbowkiss:

97006 ok etho and zekkyou i okay with. the minute i saw you put bertie and chap in there i double facepalmed and started to wonder if you were gonna put other minecraft legends in here than i had a thought that made my ears bleed from hearing simon DAAAAAWWWWWW so high pitch t would break my computer. all-in-all good episode and keep up the story:twilightsmile:

OH SHIT! ENDERMEN! Looks like Zekkyou, Etho, Bertie and the other guy have an Enderman to deal with.

97384
oh BELIVE me, they have MORE then that to deal with.

Let me give you a hint as to what...
ierobernh
unscramble.
you will learn.
not to mention, they will later have the creator of the super hostile maps to deal with.

Reactions of the Enderman staring:
Enderman: *Makes supernatural noise while staring*
Applejack: :applejackunsure: <-- Confused
Twilight: :twilightsheepish: <-- Nervous
Rainbow Dash: :rainbowhuh: <-- Again Confused
Pinkie Pie: :pinkiecrazy: <-- Staring Contest *5 minutes later* Pinkies eyes start spacing out from each other
Rarity: :raritycry: <-- Scared
Fluttershy: :fluttershbad: <-- Freaked out
Derpy: :derpyderp1: <-- DERP

This just gets better and better.

Try adding CaptainSparklez's Usher Character.
Or a disc with "Revenge" on

97282
I will add other minecraft legends in here.
though not the yogscast, saddly. their sunshine of israpony video made it so that they would of expirienced ponies before.

97733
he will come. and he will fly.
I also hope to have some of the voxelbox on it, too.
97384
the other guy has a name you know.
Gamechap
97165
Minecraft is slowly leaking into equestria, everyone but :fluttercry: in the mane 6 hates zekkyou, etho chopped down some of applejacks apple orchard, and bertie blew up applejacks barn.

I am actualy surprised that no one replied to my "this place smells of pikles" comment.

97520
nice! I think fluttershy would give it the stare when it tries to kill her freinds.
it would go down something like this:
th03.deviantart.net/fs71/150/i/2011/249/c/6/the_ultimate_staring_contest_by_grizno-d48zek2.jpg

As SOON as I read “I say Bertie! What the blue blazes just happened?” I facepalmed and just said "Oh god NO. These two idiots... Equestria is BONED."

98044
Yeah, expect important stuff/many, many homes to blow up.

Seeing a ghast.
Twilight-:twilightoops:
RD-:rainbowlaugh:
Rarity-:raritydespair:
Fluttershy-:fluttershbad:
Applejack-:applejackconfused:
Pinkie-:pinkiegasp:
Derpy-:derpytongue2:

Dude if you add herobrine, you gotta add the NPC villagers as well! BETTER IDEA!!!!! Enderdragon is a MUST have!!
:pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

Will this be updated?
I really want to know what happens next.

Oh god, you have put not one, but FOUR Famous Minecrafters in this....
This is going to be good...

May I suggest something? Ever think of adding Inthelittlewood?

You really do have to wonder how an Enderman would react to Derpy... :derpytongue2:

OH MY
ASDNAWINDSADWAKA
GAMECHAP AND BERTIE? TAKE ALL MY STARS

Now just put in Simon and Lewis and you win the internet

222145 what was that fanfic again?

222164 I don't want to say the name... But let's just say.. It involves a crazy pinkie pie.. :pinkiecrazy:

222288 O_O Now I remember!

222347 yeah.. That.. And I know waaay too much then I'd like to know about that fanfic because my friend told me about it.. :facehoof:

GAMECHAP AND BERTIE! AWWWWWWWWWWWW YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH

NOW PUT HEROBRINE IN IT!

Of all the things that could have happened...this is THE. BEST. POSSIBLE. THING! I swear, the moment Game Chap and Bertie showed up, I couldn't stop laughing for at least 5 minutes. And as for adding the Yogscast, you could make Israphel one of the villains and then have Simon, Lewis, and Peculiar jump in through a portal later in the story. And since they would already be (slightly, it is the Yogscast after all) knowledgeable of Equestria, they could be the mid-story support that comes in when all hope seems lost and help FIGHT BACK THE SAND...sorry wrong story. Anyways, just a thought, cause I know lots of people, including me, would love to see them bumble their way in. :pinkiehappy:

AUTOMATIC TRACK :rainbowdetermined2:
i LOVE this story:pinkiecrazy:

:pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy:this story:pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy:

i hope that you get some ideas soon. if you dont, i can share some :twilightsmile:

217924 GOD NO. no offense, but i would hate it if simon and louis were in this :rainbowwild:

If you take in the craetures:

xXSlyXx, Paragonnova, Kootra, SeamusPKC, Gassy_Mexican, ZeRoyalViking, DanzNews and Sp00nerism you will win the top price and my glasses.

And a clasic way to end a chapter. By leting Bertie destroy there temporary home.

You don't need to take all members of the creaturs in.

hiatus?!?!?! NOOO!!!!!!!! why must you torture me with no new chapters for this amazing piece of art wou have put on my computer screen :raritycry:

The pigs didn't do that! Everyone knows that the only mobs other than the monsters that do that are the evil little spy chickens.
Speaking of which, you should add paulsoaresjr to this!

Why is there no third chapter? It's been like 13 weeks according to the comments... I don't know the original release date of this chapter, but I'm just using the first comment as a baseline for DOU. (Date of Upload)

thats gamechap and bertie alright.:rainbowlaugh::pinkiehappy:

kkkkkaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnn KKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNN
ENDERMAN OMFGWTFROFLLOL
MOAR MOAR MOAR

OMG GAME CHAP AND BERTIE!!!:pinkiegasp:!!!

THE PIGS
THEY WERE PLOTTING AGAINST US

182627 I secondmthe notion of putting inthelittlewoood in the story. If that happens, that would be a SAPLING WIN

MAKE HEROBRINE INTELLIGANT! :moustache::trollestia::rainbowkiss::pinkiehappy::flutterrage::twilightangry2:

MOAR and btw you NEED the yogscast

"Bertie, What the blue blazes just happened?"
I found this story be searching FimFIction for "Gamechap" yet I still face palmed when I read that.
That is exactly what would happen if they were in equestria, too.

bertie should of said the squids,:derpytongue2:

I don't think this story is being worked on anymore.

Comment posted by T1MBUK0N3 deleted Jun 3rd, 2014
Comment posted by T1MBUK0N3 deleted May 26th, 2014
Comment posted by T1MBUK0N3 deleted May 26th, 2014
Comment posted by T1MBUK0N3 deleted Jun 16th, 2014
Login or register to comment