• Published 7th Aug 2023
  • 646 Views, 9 Comments

Have You Learnt Your Lesson? - KingSombraTheTyrantRuler

  • ...
2
 9
 646

Have You Learnt Your Lesson?

Have You Learnt Your Lesson?

Today was no different from any other day, or that's what Rarity thought. She woke up early, spent quite a while doing her makeup, and arrived at school fashionably late.

The first was history, and thus was rather droll. It was only in her second period class that things began to change.

The teacher had a tendency to spend at least half of the lesson sharing anecdotes. She did not find them boring, nor did she find them interesting.

Usually at this time her mind would wander and she would sketch new dress designs. She was actually halfway through doing so when the teacher started a new anecdote. She listened as she drew, often looking around to make sure she wouldn't be caught, and sighed.

Zephyr Breeze was staring at Rainbow Dash, who sat in front of her, yet again. His mouth was wide open and his eyes had a dreamy look in them.

"And," continued the teacher. "This guy was staring at my sister. He didn't even blink. Of course she was uncomfortable due to this and I took action. I stared right into the man's eyes and even though I wasn't getting into his face or anything the guy got so shocked that he almost crashed his motorbike. ...That kind of makes me wonder how he managed to not crash it before ."

Her interest was beginning to fade and she was about to continue her drawing when the teacher ended his anecdote with, " I acted towards him in the exact same way he was acting towards my sister. Sometimes you need to show the person how uncomfortable they're making the subject of their attention feel. In other words, give them a taste of their own medicine instead of simply smacking them across the face. "

Rarity discarded her pencil and sketch in excitement as she flipped to the last page of her notebook, smirking as an idea formed in her head. Glancing back and forth between the drooling Zephyr and Rainbow, who was shifting uncomfortably in her seat, the fashionista began writing.

You would like Zephyr to stop staring at you all the time and for him to stop pretending that he sees you as a sister right? I have an idea. Worry not darling, for I'll handle all the acting. ♡

Having written that, she tapped Rainbow and passed the note. A few seconds later the athlete turns to her. "Go ahead! Now put your face in your hands, turn around and stare at him exactly like that!" The rainbow haired girl grimaces as she jerks a thumb in Zephyr's direction.

Rarity nods. "Consider it done darling. "

Now she just needed to wait for this teacher to leave.


Rarity grinned as the third period began. FInally the notorious Zephyr Breeze would pay for his crimes or more accurately, his sins.

A substitute teacher came in instead of Mrs Harshwhinny, and fortunately he didn't watch everyone like a hawk, meaning that Rarity was free to carry out her plan of justice.

Turning her head to the side and resting her chin on her hand, she began. However she did not leave her mouth open like a barbarian!

A lady like myself could never do that.

Rainbow turned around. "Come on! Really stare at him, with your mouth open and everything! "

Rarity rolled her eyes and simply increased the intensity of her stare. She made it seem as if she were daydreaming and parted her lips a little. Zephyr looked around and almost hit his head on the wall as Rarity batted her eyelashes and flashed him an award winning smile. His face went as red as a tomato and he turned back so fast he hit his head this time. Rarity and Rainbow shared a laugh…

It was now break time, but our heroine's task was not over yet. Zephyr had still stared… which meant that she needed to take this up a notch.

Even though the thought of pretending to be interested in Zephyr is revolting, one must do what one needs…

With that in mind, she strutted up to the boy and opened her mouth to start saying the long speech she had prepared, confessing her love (not really) to him.

Of course that ruffian, that barbarian, that ill mannered jerk- he didn't even let her begin, instead chucking a piece of paper at her.

"Wait! Read it; it's important!" He yelled out.

"You chucked it at me, you indecent boy! "

And then he walked out the door. Rarity followed him. He went back to the class and she followed him again...

Zephyr runs out of the class, hoping to lose Rarity, but she catches up with him. Seeing this, he clings onto a student who is a class above them and cries out, "Lemon Spike! Save me! That girl keeps following me around!"

Rainbow Dash and the rest of her friends are behind her and while Zephyr is crying out to the Senior student, they ask her if she's actually interested in Zephyr.

Wow, my acting was that good.

She's warned that he's a bad person, and facepalming, she and Rainbow explain the situation.

The latter pushes Rarity slightly. "C'mon, go catch him!"

She rolls her eyes again, and takes off. Zephyr runs down the stairs and she runs after him. He thought he's got her off his trail yet again as he's deep within the Cafeteria where there are hundreds of students, but yet again, he's mistaken.

"Gah!" He yells in frustration as he sees that Rarity is behind him yet again. "Just leave me the fuck alone, bitch, or I'll fucking report you to the teachers!"

Rarity shakes her head. Now that he's called me a bitch, I'll not leave him alone...yet.

The bell rings, meaning that there are ten minutes left for break. Zephyr goes back to the class.

Naturally, Rarity follows him. She makes her way to her seat to drink some water before beginning the second part of her plan, which mainly consists of annoying the hell out of Zephyr, or just annoying him until he learns a lesson.

Her seat is in the row next to the boys row, and once she's done drinking, she turns around...only for the boy to throw a chair at her in a panic.

This time, everyone is in the class, and Rarity glances at her leg to make sure that her skin isn't ruined. Fortunately, it's fine, but that doesn't excuse Zephyr from his actions. Imagine if her skin had gotten scraped! That would be just terrible.

Now truly angered, she storms over to him. "I don't care if you'll complain about me to the teachers. If you file a complaint, then I'll also have one to file."

Unfortunately, he ran out as soon as she approached him, which meant that she couldn't give that barbarian what he deserved.

Not bothered enough to run after him, she went to her seat and sighed.

"Are you okay? You're not badly hurt, are you? " asks Sandalwood.

She gives him an appreciative smile. "Thank you for asking, darling. Fortunately, there's only a slight pain, but other than that it's fine. "

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Zephyr re-enter the classroom. The bell rang, signalling that break was over.

As the classroom filled up once more, everyone noticed the way she was watching Zephyr, and they all gathered around the room, yelling encouragement.

"Rarity! Rarity! Rarity! Rarity!"

The fourth period teacher always came late… And as the corridor was filled with students, for him there was no escape…

Rarity strutted over to the blond haired boy and slapped him. "That's for staring at Rainbow Dash all the time like a pervert!" Another slap. " That's for throwing a chair at me! " She repeated her action three more times while saying, "That's for still staring at Rainbow while I slap you! This is for calling me a bitch!"

As she pulled her hand away, his cheek was now red, and as the fashionista looked around the classroom, she noticed that everyone was now staring and whispering in sharp contrast to the enthusiastic cheering from before.

"What is it? Why are you all staring at me?" No sooner than the words had left her mouth, they all began to clap.

Rainbow Dash approached her, and pulled her into an embrace. "I'm not usually one for hugs…or sappy stuff like this… But you were awesome! I can't thank you enough for freeing me from that pervert! And even if he still stares after that -"

"I'll be here to take care of it," she said, winking . "It was rather fun to teach him a lesson, and even though I almost got my skin damaged, if I can protect a friend of mine from a pervert, then it's a risk I'm willing to take."

The class settled down just as the teacher came. It was history class...again, as on Monday, they had it twice.

Rarity looked around while the teacher droned on about a cold war or something, and caught sight of Zephyr staring at Rainbow again.

"Honestly," she muttered to herself, shaking her head in amusement. "Some people never learn, do they?"

A dark grin came over her face as she watched Sandalwood smack Zephyr on the head with his history book while saying, "You still haven't learnt your lesson?! Seriously, man…"

"Ah well, I suppose I'll just have to teach him another lesson…"

Author's Note:

Inspired by a real life event that I simply had to make into a story. Truth, be told, I've been working on this since May, but never got around to finishing it until today. Though, when he called me a bitch, all I could think was I look like a yandere bitch. XD

By the way, that anecdote is the exact one my teacher told us on that day...

https://www.fimfiction.net/blog/1014295/today-was-fun

Comments would be appreciated.

Comments ( 9 )

Was it ever revealed why zephyr liked rainbow dash?

11660505
To my knowledge, no. I could be wrong though.

11660598
Just wanted to make sure.

11660505 Blue fetish.

11660630
That’s surprisingly believable.

Zephyr Breeze deserves the slaps he got from Rarity

You would like Zephyr to stop staring at you all the time and for him to stop pretending that he sees you as a sister right? I have an idea. Worry not darling, for I'll handle all the acting. ♡

A heart? Are you a fellow tablet user?

Having written that, she tapped Rainbow and passed the note. A few seconds later the athlete turns to her. "Go ahead! Now put your face in your hands, turn around and stare at him exactly like that!" The rainbow haired girl grimaces as she jerks a thumb in Zephyr's direction.

"The athlete", "the rainbow-haired girl", why not just say "she" and "Rainbow Dash"? It’s way easier to understand.

"You chucked it at me, you indecent boy! "

Unnecessary space between the exclamation mark and the quotation mark. Also, "chuck" doesn’t seem like a word Rarity would use.

"Gah!" He yells in frustration as he sees that Rarity is behind him yet again. "Just leave me the fuck alone, bitch, or I'll fucking report you to the teachers!"

Unnecessary profanity. Two fucks and a bitch probably warrants a T rating.

Her seat is in the row next to the boys row, and once she's done drinking, she turns around...only for the boy to throw a chair at her in a panic.

That, that could seriously hurt someone, Zephyr is definitely messed up. Atleast, I think Zephyr, it’s hard to tell who "the boy" is.

This time, everyone is in the class, and Rarity glances at her leg to make sure that her skin isn't ruined. Fortunately, it's fine, but that doesn't excuse Zephyr from his actions. Imagine if her skin had gotten scraped! That would be just terrible.

Skin scraped? Mhm, what about her a bone breaking!

"Ah well, I suppose I'll just have to teach him another lesson…"

🔫 :raritywink:


This fic wasn’t anything special, really, I liked it. This gets an OKAY.

One gripe, this plays out exactly like the real life scenario in your blog, just the characters have been replaced.

11885217
Yes, I use a tablet. It may be simpler to use Rainbow Dash and she, but I had an editor who gave me a few tips, one of which was to not just stick to those two. I guess chucked isn't a word she'd use, I'll have to edit it soon. It's already rated T, from the day I published it. I probably should've mentioned it was a plastic chair. :twilightsheepish:

Thanks for commenting!

11887281
Sorry, what I meant was that it would warrant a profanity tag.

Login or register to comment