• Published 25th Sep 2012
  • 1,046 Views, 13 Comments

Dash jets on: RotE Episode 2 - Dream Volt



Dash is suddenly faster. How is that a problem?

  • ...
5
 13
 1,046

Freindship Report

Dear Princess Celestia,

I know I haven't sent you a report on friendship on a while, but with my focus on my research I've been somewhat distracted. However I did learn something, if not personally. Well, two things actually. The first is that it can be hard to choose between your friends and your dream. The second is really more of a reminder or further evidence, but I still think it's worth repeating. That if you can't find a solution to a problem you should talk to your friends. A different point of view can show you a solution you could never have found on your own.

I am worried that even though Fluttershy was the one who most helped Dash, she needs to learn this lesson more than I do. Refusing to take off a hat isn't dire so I don't feel it's right to press, but I still wish she would just tell us what's going on. Also, if you're not too busy could you explain all the magical properties of phoenix feathers? Fluttershy has checked out the only two books in the library with information on the mythical birds, and I wonder if she knows something I don't about the feather Philomena gave her.

Your faithful student, Twilight Sparkle.

Comments ( 3 )

Hmm... I wonder if Fluttershy's desire to become a tree is coming true in some weird way.

1348605

Nope...My money's on...something else...

That I'll keep quiet about for now, because

Well....SPOILERS!!! :pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy: :pinkiehappy:

Wonderful work, once again!! :twilightsmile:

Duh shes obviously growing a banzai tree on her head (they live a really long time and never get more than a foot tall yet look like a normal tree)

Login or register to comment