• Published 9th Jan 2023
  • 3,209 Views, 112 Comments

Buzzwole stuck in Equestria - Cadia_prime

  • ...
10
 112
 3,209

Chapter 16-Too Bright

Arthur POV:

I noticed at the corner of my eye a bright light behind me, as it sparked with a golden glow. I turned around after placing the pony I showed my gratitude gently on the ground, to see the six other ponies that I befriended bowing to another larger pony similar to Princess Luna. It seems that their leader has come, as if this day couldn't get more complicated.

I stood back as I looked down to my side to see Princess Luna look on in shame and sadness, while Queen Night Star seemed to crawl in front of her in a protective manner. I overheard the tail end of a sentence as I looked back up to see Twilight pointing in my direction.

"--but he means no harm, after all, he's the one who helped us in keeping Nightmare Moon in place!", She spoke to the Alicorn Princess.

She had a white coat, with a rainbow name that moved on its own as if being blown by a nonexistent wind. She wore golden slippers and a crown to signify her position as leader, as if her looks already didn't scream 'Goddess' enough.

She listened to Twilight in interest as she looked up to face me. While she may have a calm expression, I believed that her eyes showed great fear of me, only being held back by what my friends told her.

Soon enough she finished her conversation with them as she walked towards me. I held my breath and waited for the worse to happen, but nothing came but simple words.

"You are Arthur, correct? My student and her friends told me about you. My name is Princess Celestia, Monarch of Equestria, and I thank you for protecting my ponies from Nightmare Moon.", She said.

I notice a slight wince from Princess Luna beside me as I relaxed a bit. Before I could offer my thanks, she then focused on Princess Luna beside me. She quickly shifted from her calm expression to one of seriousness within this shift of focus as I waited to see what occurred, already expecting the worst conversation to happen.

"Sister....", She spoke, as Princess Luna winced at the word being spoken to her, looking at the ground with tears threatening to fall. Queen Nightstar seemed to prepare for the worst as she bared her fangs in a threatening manner. Twilight and her friends seem to look on with worry and shock at the reveal.

"....I'm sorry.....for everything that I've done."

Ok......Not what I expected......

Author's Note:

Sorry for the long wait, but I'm back! Had a long writers block on how I was going to continue, but finally set up some plans for future chapters and even gotten finished two more after this one! Expect weekly updates! Flex On!

Comments ( 8 )

You're back, that's great! :pinkiehappy:
I look forward to what you'll bring next.

Short but glad mores to come.

Woo!!!!

There back!!!

Flex on!

Who else thinks it would be funny if the Buzzwole species would work like All Might?

Let’s freaking go can’t wait for more👍

Comment posted by Soul_Eclipse deleted January 24th
Comment posted by Soul_Eclipse deleted January 24th

May we please have an update?

Login or register to comment